Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

Hi, Dslyecxi, don't question the moderators decisions... that's dangerous,

belive me. Let's C ya

Hi, Dslyecxi, don't question the moderators decisions... that's dangerous,

belive me. Let's C ya

When a guy like ERC-Blackwater can come into the forums and spread his negativity, anger, and foolishness around (and get a 48-hour PR for it), but Dslyecxi might risk getting into *really* big trouble for questioning that punishment, the world has ended.

I really miss the ZU-23(-2/M) that so many created for OFP. Not to mention BAS' Tonal and the addons that came along smile_o.gif

The Sepecat Jaguar would be a nice addition for the british stuff around, as well as others.

RE: ZU-23:

There's one over at armedassault.info got it in one of my addons folders, but have yet to try it out in game. looks pretty good though smile_o.gif

Links:

V1.13

Fix for the gun truck

Hope that's what you were looking for.

I think nobody did it yet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gepard_anti-materiel_rifle

the M1 Gepard anti-material rifle, it's a quite popular weapon in Europe, it even has some reputation in the US of A.

GEPM1.jpg

edit:

here's a promo video about the M6 version:

http://www.funnyvideos.ch/GEPARD-M6---promo-videoHIJHlpfl98c.html

http://www.funnyvideos.ch/GEPARD-....8c.html

Users: Hungary, Turkey, French Foreign Legion, many ex-Soviet republics, India (has intention to buy it)

Many more countries show interest in the weapon

The Sepecat Jaguar would be a nice addition for the british stuff around, as well as others.

RE: ZU-23:

There's one over at armedassault.info got it in one of my addons folders, but have yet to try it out in game. looks pretty good though smile_o.gif

Links:

V1.13

Fix for the gun truck

Hope that's what you were looking for.

Seems I've missed that. Thanks

Guest RKSL-Rock
one for rksl lads The Sepecat Jaguar any one thinking of doing it

Already in the pipe.

one for rksl lads The Sepecat Jaguar any one thinking of doing it

Already in the pipe.

nice one notworthy.gif

i´am requesting an M60E4 like in Metal Gear Solid with full item´s aimpoint/eotech, flashlight, anpeq and without bipod or upfolded bipod. and with the ability to carry a m136, like the HWM M60E3

thx in advance

Hey, is anyone working on the AH-1W (Whiskey)? I don't really care for the Zulu model.

I have one suggestion, and I not sure it is even possible. Would there be anyway to combine the LLW-L16 Mortar with a M-113 or a Stryker? A mortar carrier would be a nice addon.

i got this idea from BF bad company

with the RPG and M136 u can lock onto a tank once a spec op has tagged the tank or car with a laser

id think a warhead that follows the spec ops laser pointer in arma would be cool biggrin_o.gif

also maybe some small ammo type etc.

i really think these things go untouched like smoke shells or a laser guided round for the arty (i know laser rounds sound unfair but the US has a GPS round so lets say the laser is stand in ^^

The guy on the left of that picture is using what exactly? It looks like an XBox 360 controller....

Right, i heard that they use it to control Talon robots and other drones over their hud CAM 8-)

That is very strange indeed... the cord is going into something on his back... I wonder what happens if they get a red ring? :P

We really need some forward air control units... JTACs or TACps or CCTs or whatever. Just a guy with a an/prc-117f radio on his back and a laser designator in his hands biggrin_o.gif

Jonny's SF would be a good 'base' for the air controller... If Jonny would modify them a bit they would be awesome biggrin_o.gif

I'm requesting ingame possibility of placement of children along with toy soldiers :]

Shot from VBS2:

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3690/1680x1050vbs2126ml1.jpg

if we have models of aliens that work well with civilian animations, that shouldn't be a problem?

Thats very easy i think, just make the size of the model smaller that must work :-/ Maybe i try it in the next days if i have time

it would be cool is someone would take that zombie script where AI uses their hands to damage player and make regular "riot crowd" that instead of zombie moaning yells profanity and hits you with hands smile_o.gif

is someone works on commercial airplane (boeing) ?

I need some 3Dmodels as objects to put on a map(not fonctionnal)

thank's

wink_o.gif

dut know if any as ask but id like to see the RAH-66 Comanche for the game any one makeing one