Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

I wish there were an RAF Jaguar GR.1 or a Harrier GR.3 addon.  confused_o.gif

If any of these were released in OPF then let me know and I'll convert them if I can get permission.

Tho I can't say I've ever seen a Jaguar in opf myself.

Southy

I don't know of any. I think the OFP Falklands mod might

have made a GR.3 Harrier, but certainly not a Jag'.

Footmunch made a Jaguar Gr.1 or Gr.3 (can't remember which; been a while since I played OFP). Not as pretty as the OFrP one, but the Jaguar A differs significantly from the Jaguar S (Gr.1)

Took a bit of searching to find it but you can download it here, if you or Eble want to convert it.

http://www.footmunch.org.uk/beta/rktjag.zip

Would be very nice to have an ArmA-spec aircraft made, rather than OFP conversions though.

Yeah, the old Jag' could carry everything from a cannon shell to a "bucket of instant sunshine". yay.gif

Edit: corrected a typo and added a banana to compensate.

i am asking if any one is thinking of doing a Battleship like the USS Missouri or some thing like the Yamato we need some big guns  tounge2.gif for the game

Would it be possible to do a proper "dreadnought" sim' using

ArmA? With realistic gunnery and "admiralship" stuff? I loves

big battleships, me. I wish I still lived in that time when

capital ships ruled the seas (or at least, I wish I could still go

back to that time whenever I liked)

We have scorpions, aliens with laser rifles and f-117. It would be nice for someone with skillz to actually make a nice black or white V8 SUV for 4-5 cargo seats smile_o.gif

We have scorpions, aliens with laser rifles and f-117. It would be nice for someone with skillz to actually make a nice black or white V8 SUV for 4-5 cargo seats smile_o.gif

oooh like the DOD Chevy Tahoe!!!! with the tactical bumpers!!!

I second that.

However, I would really like to see a few civilian helicopters.

Notice the "Project RACS Pumas" have a very nice one on the civilian side, and that reminds me of an white MI-8 that I seen once, with a blue stripe along the sides. They have so many uses...

Ta.

Can anybody please make it possible to tell the AI to turn the engine off. The often even when don't move waste all the fuel. Besides this sometimes it good to have some silence when in tank. This feature was possible in OFP, but BIS removed it for some ununderstandable reason...

Should be possible. AddAction only for AI. Remove and readd fuel should work.

it would be cool if somebody maked gsg9 or sas with the weapons they use all of that things... oh! and some ghost recon units biggrin_o.gif it would be awesome!!! biggrin_o.gif

Does anybody know if there was a fix to AimPoint's Desert Weapons Mod v1.2?  There was one weapon, M-249 with Eotech Sight, that used the wrong reticule.  It was using the ACOG reticule and not the Eotech reticule.  Was there a fix for this?  If not, can I fix this myself?

I second seeing GSG-9, SEK or a similar German/European group made. We have American-based SWAT but no map to go with them. Same with ATF and other such agencies..

There are so many German weapons available in game already that it would be relatively easy arming the men with them. Al Simmons also released a pack with ballistic shields that would be quite useful - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1189

As far as I know, there have been attempts but no news since:

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=408&d=0

and another (check first picture):

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=724

Edit: There is a US area 'island', but none really until now.

Quote[/b] ]Does anybody know if there was a fix to AimPoint's Desert Weapons Mod v1.2?  There was one weapon, M-249 with Eotech Sight, that used the wrong reticule.  It was using the ACOG reticule and not the Eotech reticule.  Was there a fix for this?  If not, can I fix this myself?

If it is only optics wiev,you can do it.Just find "modeloptics=" line for that weapon and change it to eotech.

I looked at the file and it seems to be missing this reticule for the Mk.46 and the "modeloptics" line was missing too.  confused_o.gif  Is AimPoint still around?  Would like to tell him about this, see if he has a fix.

GD Mast

Wasn't there a problem in Aimpoints pack with the grenade launcher firing sideways?

I would love that pack to be iron out as it is a very nice weapons pack, if any body fix it he'll/ she'll be my hero. yay.gif

Quote[/b] ]Does anybody know if there was a fix to AimPoint's Desert Weapons Mod v1.2?  There was one weapon, M-249 with Eotech Sight, that used the wrong reticule.  It was using the ACOG reticule and not the Eotech reticule.  Was there a fix for this?  If not, can I fix this myself?

If it is only optics wiev,you can do it.Just find "modeloptics=" line for that weapon and change it to eotech.

I´m using that pack with the included replacement and didn´t notice any faulty behaviour of m203 or eotech at all huh.gif

If you choose the Mk.46 Eotech (m249) and use the sights, you'll see that's the acog reticule and not the eotech reticule.

As for the m203 problem, works fine here.  Juan might be thinking of the 6thsense weapons pack where the grenade launchers were firing out from the right side.

I got Track IR4 in the mail today and set it up and configured it.  Booted up ArmA and tried it out and the Mk.46 with Eotech is working (correct reticule)!  Don't know why it wasn't working before.  I'm just a little dumb founded.  wow_o.gif   Going to go back and try ArmA again without Track IR4.

GD Mast

I was wondering if someone could release a set of U.S. soldiers (perhaps even the default BIS set), except flagged for independent (RACS)? I would like to explore some rebel/civil war scenarios.

Also a GM-94 would be neat (as would dedicated anti-vehicle rounds for the GP-25 and GP-30)

RShG or RPO thermobaric rockets and OG-7V warhead for the RPG-7 would be interesting as well. As would the Croatian RT-20 anti-material rifle for that matter...

oh I like the idea of the RT-20 or even the NTW-20.

@Avimimus

You can make those rebel troops easily by writing a config patch

Anyway, is anyone working on North Korean units/vehicles or at the very least an asian face pack?

edit:

Lets make this a proper request and I'll say an asian face pack