Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

Just checked out Trijicon's website.  Looks like they have a new ACOG out for the M240 7.62 machinegun.  Would love to get this mounted on the M240.  thumbs-up.gif   Check it out here.

ACOG 6x84

I'd need something small if anyone has spare time with oxygen.

It would really help me with an upcoming texturing project.

Model #1:

Regular West AR soldier, with a few changes:

- Remove all pouches from the vest, mag pouches, radio pouch, camelback etc.

- Add a pistol holster

- Add a black helmet/commando hood

- Add a kidney protection flap to the vest (so it looks like the soldier has a open flak jacket instead of combat vest)

Model #2:

Regular West Team Leader without any pouches or camelback in the vest and add a kidney protection flap to the vest (so it looks like the soldier has a open flak jacket instead of combat vest)

and Model #3:

Regular West Officer without the microphone and no pouches in the vest.

Iran–Iraq War [september 1980 to August 1988] MOD

Gulf War [2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991] MOD

Invasion of Iraq 2003 MOD

I am looking for permission to use the models of FischKoopp ( Semper Fidelis Addons ) in his ofp CH-53 pack. I would like to convert them to ARMA. Unfortunately i am unable to get into contact with him. So i am requesting the help of our addon community to help me track him down.

LoBo had the CH53 already converted....

Hes not giving out permissions for the CH-53. Project RACS already asked. Last i heard he was working on a new and improved version anyways.

Has anyone who has requested something actually got it from this thread?

Every time I'm looking at what my next project is, I check out this thread.

Always happy to provide an idea for a new project....

Would like someone to design an addon which creates a vertical, targetable & destoryable square the size of a average window - (curtains etc up to u...) .

Ideally would be looking for the 'window' to have an simple 2D .gif like animation of a 'shooter' in the window. (if this was user configable this could be excellent for all sorts of HRT/Urban warfare type scenarios & cut-scenes)(personally I'd like to see a couple of scantily clad lasses hanging out of a balcony etc)

Reason being - there are some fantastic urban maps out there however you very quickly know which windows are accessible for the enemy and which (the majority) aren't. Placing a couple of these addons randomly about would add immensely to the fear factor of urban warfare (especially if they could target you as a conventional enemy would only when the animation played and visa versa..)

Somebody should really add some working/targetable Radar sites. They are a big gap in the Missions Editor, imho.

Cheers all, GH.

Somebody should really add some working/targetable Radar sites. They are a big gap in the Missions Editor, imho.

Cheers all, GH.

Dude i so have you covered. Project RACS has an M113 based radar station with a kick ass script made by sponner of the famous SPON scripts....

Quote[/b] ]Well,i want someone to make addon that add correct markings and random numbering/random register plates for all vehicles.

I'll repeat this in hopes someone would finally read and respond.

G'day Guys,

Do any of you know if someone has made a 'field prison' out of barbed wire that has a working 'door' (can be opened by player?) so that the prisoner can be rescued?

Something like this

0172.jpg

I tried to make a 'verson' of this by making 4 barbed wire fences into a field prison, but there's no way to 'cut' the wire - tried blowing it with satchel, driving a car into it, etc No joy! crazy_o.gif

Thanks guys

Stew

was wondering if has anyone implemented scripting for a hydrofoil

or

ground effect vehicle in ofp or arma

maybe it isn't possible....

anyone know?

Very simply, I've made both. Doesnt even require scripting.

Its done by animating Landcontact points with respect to both speed and vertical velocity.

The vertical velocity feedback to the animation is use as a negitive damper to stop the vehicle "jumping" on wave variations.

Quote[/b] ]Well,i want someone to make addon that add correct markings and random numbering/random register plates for all vehicles.

I'll repeat this in hopes someone would finally read and respond.

Ups... huh.gif

For all vehicles? That's a pretty big job to do wow_o.gif

Markings and number plates must be included in each .p3d for each LOD.

May be an alternative method by using the attachObject command is possible. So that the numbers are a "vehicle" attached to the original vehicle.

I would suggest to open up a thread for further discussion. May be someone finds a better solution.

BR,

mike

which would require each vehicle in question to be edited to attach faces for the setobjecttexture trick to utilise.

new modern Australian army infantry models. Currently we only have reskins of BIS models which get stale quickly when playing next to excellent models such as Jonny's Marines, cam's 1stID etc.

This request goes to EricM since he just released his Ka-52 Alligator and his Mi-24 Hind.  I would love to see the Mi-28 Havok.  That is one mean looking helo.

Mil%20Mi%2028%20Havoc.JPG

GD Mast

new modern Australian army infantry models. Currently we only have reskins of BIS models which get stale quickly when playing next to excellent models such as Jonny's Marines, cam's 1stID etc.

Concur mate, definitely!

I wish I understood O2 sad_o.gif