Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

At the moment i am busy with objects placing on the watkins map. I stripped down objects to isolated pbo files (some buildings, some trees etc. All files to the level of png files. All that needs done is somebody with actual feeling for graphics to attach snow and ice to it. Since i am far from an artist, it would be cool if somebody would do that.

So what ya get is the png files, you basicly make anything out of it as long as it looks snow/icy. Anybody?

I know there are already ied addons. I just want something that replaces the statches charge model with a realistic IED one. Like a few arty shells or something like that. Maybe its an idea for one of those insugent addons.

The UXOs arent bodies and stuff, just weapons laying there.

I must say having a LGB laying somewhere as IED isnt real, but

the 105mm shell will do...

You can also setpos them under the ground! wink_o.gif

I find these are great, use a trigger as tripwire, or detonate them

via radio trigger, various ways, because they only need setdammage 1 to go off, you can even shoot them, which makes disarming fun because you can place a satchel next to them, stand back and discover there were three more shells burried underneath the one sticking out a bit...

Good enough for me, and it doenst allways blow the new humvees to s... either.

Only problem I find is MP and setpos...

Does anyone think that a B2 Bomber would be a cool idea in Arma?

I would love to use Oxygen2 to design and release one but I havent got the foggiest about it and haven't got the time to try (work...it sucks!wink_o.gif

http://www.the-blueprints.com/index.p....b_2

The link above shows the basic design and could probably be converted from the Avro Vulcan bomber, with permissions of course.

Please Help...I'm dreaming of bombing runs! lol

I would love to use Oxygen2 to design and release one but I havent got the foggiest about it and haven't got the time to try (work...it sucks!wink_o.gif

The link above shows the basic design and could probably be converted from the Avro Vulcan bomber, with permissions of course.

Well the idea itself is tempting i gues but bombing the shit out of everything usualy ends the game is it? smile_o.gif

But then the question remains: Mate, if you want to model a B2 bomber and bomb the shit out of everything, by all means do it!

Well the idea itself is tempting i gues but bombing the shit out of everything usualy ends the game is it? smile_o.gif

But then the question remains: Mate, if you want to model a B2 bomber and bomb the shit out of everything, by all means do it!

well its not just about blowing the poo out of everything.... I think it would be a great idea to have one represented in a modern warefare sim.

Could someone please make the swedish airplane Saab JAS 39 "Gripen" (:

Could someone please make the swedish airplane Saab JAS 39 "Gripen" (:

Gux stated to port a grippen in this thread.

More than a year in the past, I dunno what happend to the project wow_o.gif

I would love to see some MGS4 merc's in the game, and also the DSR-1 rifle...!

a suggestion in light of recent news events.....

Georgian troops.....

basically Russian troops with US PASGT helmets. Put them on the Blue side as they are allied with the US...then you can add a lil variety too as some troops have G36s and AK74s whatnot

a suggestion in light of recent news events.....

Georgian troops.....

basically Russian troops with US PASGT helmets. Put them on the Blue side as they are allied with the US...then you can add a lil variety too as some troops have G36s and AK74s whatnot

Dont forget that they use MARPAT...

i would like to have the Mi26 converted from OFP...

is anyone else interedted and have the skills to do that?

would make a great "civilian" chopper on Sahrani biggrin_o.gif

Is anyone here making 'proper' steel targets, I'm working on something for the next version of hifi, and it shall require something metallic to shoot at, I've noticied that the bis targets use the default Hitground/Hitbuilding sounds..this sucks, so I made some much better steel target hit sounds, now all we need is some targets that sound off properly when struck.... I should imagine that this is quite a small job for a modeller to do, thin flat human shaped metal post, Any takers?

Best Regards

Mark XIII

Otokar Cobra - built off a land rover I seem to recall?

[edit]

not quite sure now, looks like an updated version perhaps, but then also has similarities between the French VBL.

Afaik this isn't a recoinaise topic, but anyway...

Looks like a variant of....

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Advanced Ground Mobility Vehicle (AGMV) JLTV Tech Demonstrator

General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS) Tactical Vehicles division and AM General, LLC

Same front grill, overall shape, but 'yours' only has 2 doors...

EDIT: Also not that sure anymore biggrin_o.gif . Windows don't compair etc..

Crap, sorry, I thought I posted in the research topic, don't use these two much, I stopped reading after the first R in the topic name.

Since the new Caucasus conflict, i would be nice to have a map/island to play some russian vs rebels fights...!

Russian vs Rebels? The Russian ARE with the rebels, not against

Mig-29 please?

stay tuned mate.

Check the lost brothers mod smile_o.gif

Southy

Is there a mod already where you have a AN/PAQ-4B/C infrared aiming light mounted on the M16A4 that can be seen when NVGs are activated?

how about a serious placeable runway addon.... instead of having to put all the lil pieces together and then 10000 grass cutters that slow performance........