Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

Anyone making the Armed Blackhawk variant??? Basically better than any attack helicopter flying today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5szpq11yA

What can a minigun do that a 20mm cannon can't do?

Also, the blackhawk is quite large. It carries an impressive load because it isn't as heavily armoured. Light armour + large silhouette means it will be hit more often than an attack helicopter and the hits will do more damage. I wonder also about the fire control computer in the DAP, whether is can compare to the TADS or the more advanced fire control suites out there.

How about a map.

City Ruins with a lot of trashes on the streets which gives some cover while fighting etc etc wink_o.gif

Maybe not ruins, maybe a city destroyed by war.

Hi ho...can anyone make a stand alone huey chopper...as there all in mods xxx...and there is not a stand alone on eout there xxxxxxx tounge2.gif

How about a new recoil that doesn't come back on target?

I mean it just pushes up and stays higher than target. It would give a feel of being on field.

I've tried searches, but haven't found anything so here's my two requests:

Drill Instructor Hat

-Also called a "Campaign Hat" or "Field Hat" I believe.

It's also commonly referred to as the, "Smokey Bear" in the Marine Corps since it looks like the hat that Smokey wears.

If you don't know who Smokey is then heres an image.

SmokeyTheBearHeadshot.GIF

Oh and I second the Huey thing, I would love a standalone Huey, not Vietnam Era but the more modern UH1 Iroquois

uh1_iroquois_usmc.jpg

I'd like to see a Toyota Tacoma/Hi-Lux 4dr, US Special Forces Style. I'm thinking of re-skinning my Hilux's in the interim.

Like these:

tacoma2.jpg

1559.jpg

And maybe a Suburban or F250/F350 armored pickup?

Hey guys i've been looking for a MG36 for ArmA.. i think it would be sweet!

Standalone Huey would be awesome! The UH-1 Iroquois would be wicked! ADF Repaint would look the best on it biggrin_o.gif

Dear Santa...

It's doubtless been asked before but a decent afghan map is needed. A modern and ArmA spec counterpart to the old CAT one from OFP. Seems all the desert/arid terrain maps made are all as flat as a pancake. Really rather hard to get an Afghan feel for a mission when there aren't the mountains available.

Oh and some ANA would be nice.

Oh well...here's hoping.

Does anyone knw where i can find a this camo (Iraqi t72) from a Iraqi v Iran war , in a good quality picture.

edit : wrong thread

*Just finshed one of the props of it.....you help me finish the rest, should be that hard i think...?

wow_o.gif Hm, what is this?

Project RACS has a AWACS version of the Be32k coming out soon. Featuring scripts by spooner that show enemy tanks and aircraft on the players map as blips.......

I would like to see BIS release the source files for Sahrani island so we can edit it in visitor....................

I'm there if you need any help.

Send the RKSL fellas a PM, after checking their thread and website. I can't remember what the status of their plane(s) were per last update but if you have the skills, who knows, they may need some help getting the packs out. Judging from the WIP's and general info, the scope of their project is huge and very detailed. Or it's possible they are set for help but it can't hurt to inquire/offer. I'd love to as well, but I'm a regular "Corky" when it comes to creating content for ArmA.

Not sure if that's what you meant by that reply but I figured I'd bring this up.

is anyone making a All tropical Sahrani? (with North Sahrani also being a tropical island with palms, and all that)

or making South Sahrani same terrain as north

I want a Monster Truck wiith huge Plasma Cannons!

pew pew pew! pistols.gif

I have a idea about a addon. When we play like a tank commander we give orders like this:

takecommand1.jpg

I want to play like a chopper gunner and give order to pilot like this:

takecommand2.jpg

I start the menu with this option:

takecommand3.jpg

The keys can be binded like this:

takecommand4.jpg

I wants to bind keys to

- low - high

- left - right (+;-5 degree everly click)

- back - stop - very slow - slow - fast - very fast

- orbit to left/right - continuous left turns (ratio change with velocity)

- jink left / right - turn to on side and change altitude and direction continuouly

PS: the pilot will make terrain following/avoidance

Some caracter can use this addon like door´s gunner, WSO/FAC(A), Combat Control Team (CCT).

With this addon I wants:

- Command the pilot to stop de chopper on the top flor and ejetc or land were I want

- control a plane do eject my paras were I want

- circle around a area/point and strafe with the doors gunner

- Chopper's gunner can use tactics to fire and scout

- Copilot can aim weapons (LGB)

- Help the addonmaker make a AC-130 works

- Help the addonmaker make a UAV works

- A ground troop can land a chooper were they wants

Some people dont like do fly or don't now how to fly, but can fly more easy with this addon.

G-LOC

With the new M1114 addon it would be nice to have a gunner unit with this armor

body_armor.jpg

And police or swat units with the Interceptor Body Armor  from the "1st Infantry Division" addon.

These guys just in black with "Police" written on their back a ski mask and another helmet.