Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

A request that i think is probably not realistc but would be very helpful for game play. ATM it can be hard to tell is if a Lazer DEsignator is turned on or off, the only way i can tell is by tryign to see the dot but over longer ranges it can be hard to tell. I would like to request that when you fire it a message appears or a light turns on that you can see while aiming. I dont kniow if this is possible but if it is i would like to see it. I unfortunatly have absalutly no knowlege of addonmaking or editing so i cannot attempt this.

this is not a resquest, but a question:

I search something to make for Arma; someone would have an idea? (btw no planes or choppers).

Sky diving xD

this is not a resquest, but a question:

I search something to make for Arma; someone would have an idea? (btw no planes or choppers).

or you can make V-150 for RACS thumbs-up.gif

http://www.hueybravo.net/images/marines/v150pchillcotabatocity.JPG

http://www.hueybravo.net/images/marines/v150b.jpg

I could always need help for someone to finish my V150 for CZM

CZM-V150-1.jpg

It can always be retextured for the RACS afterwards biggrin_o.gif

Is there anyone who makes/wants to make modernized OFP islands?

in fact, i'm going to make the Chieftain suggested by Col. Faulkner.

@itim_tuko, it would have been with pleasure, but i don't use oxygen sad_o.gif

a lav 25 is already done by Vilas wink_o.gif why not a vehicle for the RACS.
Quote[/b] ]Chieftain Mk V tank
that would be great for the RACS?

I was looking for it on the forums and on armedassault.info but I couldn't find anything about any LAV for ArmA. Can you give me a hint?

be great if someone made a replacement pack for the marines in warfare to use jonny's models if possible

I was looking for it on the forums and on armedassault.info but I couldn't find anything about any LAV for ArmA. Can you give me a hint?

here (at the middle of the page): http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....st=1755

wink_o.gif

here (at the middle of the page): http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....st=1755

wink_o.gif

Nice, thanks!

Hi there is there anyone willing to reskin the dc 3 into a military two tone colours and do some minor alterations to the model

1. Remove door

2. Change seating arrangements to bench seating

*************** Double Post**************

Sorry i think this may have been posted under the wrong heading - it should have gone to addons requests

ps if there is anyone willing to help me out on this please could you drop me a pm

thanks in advance

Sorry Mods

Are there any scripters that could unify EVA & Whisper voice mods. Both are out, one is for more battle comms and the other is for whispering / stealth voice comms.

So far they both can only run separate, but I was posting here to see if theres a way that a script could be introduced (pbo based) that could use a menu option to switch between "Battle comms" and "Stealth Comms" at will?

Also it was mentioned maybe the whisper comms being triggered to be used after midnight and early morning times (using parameters to set the time of this of course).

If there are any scripters that know if this can happen then please give it a go or post in the threads above notworthy.gif

Are there any scripters that could unify EVA & Whisper voice mods. Both are out, one is for more battle comms and the other is for whispering / stealth voice comms.

So far they both can only run separate, but I was posting here to see if theres a way that a script could be introduced (pbo based) that could use a menu option to switch between "Battle comms" and "Stealth Comms" at will?

Also it was mentioned maybe the whisper comms being triggered to be used after midnight and early morning times (using parameters to set the time of this of course).

If there are any scripters that know if this can happen then please give it a go or post in the threads above notworthy.gif

Maybe it would be easier to use whispering while in stealth mod, and normal voice while in battle or safe?

I would like to ask any of you super geniuses out there if one of you could PLEASE throw together a crown victoria police car for us. I was in communications with DaChevs and was looking forward to The City Life release, but it seems that is out. Site is down and no coms with him.

I need a few crowns as MP cruisers for our unit. At my age (36), I cannot seem to grip the whole modeling thing. Although I am getting better at scripts.

I have a few pictures of the MP cruisers at Ft Hood while I was in the Army, so if you really want it authentic let me know.

If not any crown vic with decent lights and siren would be nice. Just a favor for a vet if you want to call it that.

(and yes I tried the police porche, lights and siren are nice, but the model is old school Pent 1-ish).

It would be great if there is a "hand signal" addon for CQB or stealth mission:

players have a "hand signals" option is action menu

and can choose which singals they want to perform to other players

something like these under the action menu:

Move out

Halt

Right flank

Left flank

Get down

Enemy Spotted

Safe

Cease Fire

Affirmative

Negative

Thats not a bad idea, should be resonably simple to make the animations but it will be getting them to set off at the correct time, would it bne like the current radio signals or a user interface?

I would like to request a replacement config file to replace the BIS SLA soldiers with Vila's place holders, or if someone could point me in the right direction on how to go about it I would be most greatful. Sick and tired of seeing them wearing OTV's during the vanillia missions. smile_o.gif

Cease Fire

Never really ever saw the usefulness of a "cease fire"

hand signal. Just screaming "STOP!" seemed to handle

all eventualities.

in fact, i'm going to make the Chieftain suggested by Col. Faulkner.

*Col. Faulkner faints*

I have some drawings and pictures of the inside of a Chieftain

if you need them. PM me and I'll see what else I can look out

and send you as reference stuff.

thx. smile_o.gif you can be sure; that when i would make the interior, you will receive a pm. tounge2.gif

do you have also a blueprint. i have found 2, but they are not really good. Same things for some reference pictures. smile_o.gif

btw, this is a project to learn a new 3D program. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Are there any scripters that could unify EVA & Whisper voice mods. Both are out, one is for more battle comms and the other is for whispering / stealth voice comms.

Quote[/b] ]Maybe it would be easier to use whispering while in stealth mod, and normal voice while in battle or safe?

First off yes thats what I thought, but if you think that through, you don't want it tied to battle behavior totally. IE: you want your men to be "aware" but you want to use whisper as its night time etc.

If you have it switchable in a menu its far more flexible to change when YOU require it and its not tied to mens battle behavior.

I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the voices cannot be changed on the fly, so it would not be possible to have both for different situatuons. (Although it would indeed rock! wink_o.gif )

I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the voices cannot be changed on the fly, so it would not be possible to have both for different situatuons. (Although it would indeed rock! wink_o.gif )

I understand but my point is, has anyone tried, is this 100 percent confirmed that its impossible to do in arma?

I mean maybe becuase they are currently different pbo's but if the voice manner was an array of some kind that gets called script wise to change?

I'd be very happy if someone could make some BLUFOR helicopter pilots with closed helmet visors and helmets in white color, like this. You just can't say he isn't looking good biggrin_o.gif

And yes, vanilla helicopter pilots in Arma are too lame for me. No offence, BI xmas_o.gif