Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

There is a mod in progress in RAV, but we are just starting.

What we need is someone who can make the British part.

I said "we" but i'm only doing moral support :\

anybody have any "eastern" type soldiers for bluefor. IE romanians, Bulgarians, ukraininas, and Georgians. All are actively involved in NATO operations these days.

I'd suggest the OV-10A, and possibly some "D" models would be a cool FAC and gunship for the RACs.

i second that!

i would kiss som serious ass for a SAM unit..... i know RSKL has ne in the works but thats still a ways off i am sure. I would settle for a crappy OFP import with the sidewinder launcher configed in it......

i tried it but i couldnt get it to work , i am not that good with configs

What I need is the help of Q11 and NoWonderDog.

If our mod makes a FAL I want it with good ballistics and recoils.

Could someone remodel a head with shemgah/Shegmah headwrap for use on SAS/SASR models?

i would kiss som serious ass for a SAM unit..... i know RSKL has ne in the works but thats still a ways off i am sure. I would settle for a crappy OFP import with the sidewinder launcher configed in it......

Ways off? You do not have any idea how many progress we made with our SAMs. How are yours progressing?

Looks like you havent tried enough "im sure" to make the OFP sidewinder to work. smile_o.gif

Hello, am searching for an island that's completely deserted, without (or very little) vegetations or any constructions. This is mainly for me to train bombings with the A10 or Harrier; have already tried out with the default small island but the surrounding vegetation is a visual obstacle. Is there any available please? Have already tried searching with the SEARCH option but didn't find any...

SLX released the Desert Island form OFP, look in armaholic.com or armedassault.info

Ways off? You do not have any idea how many progress we made with our SAMs. How are yours progressing?

Looks like you havent tried enough "im sure" to make the OFP sidewinder to work.  smile_o.gif

well sorry to flame bait but you post no news of your stuff yet you tout it all the time. The website has not been updated scince Christmas. Also, if anybody asks you for news you freak out and complain about how we all need to be patient and stay off your backs.

If i had any sort of skills in this besides the basics i would join your mod because you guys have some great models. Unfortunatley not many add ons but some great models.

I dont want to start a huge fight here. My ported add on works ok except my stupid turret wont turn. It no where near the quality of the better add on makers out here like Mecha, vilas, topas and others.

wld427, this is a "Addon request thread", not a "Complain about mods thread", especially if one is not able to do it faster/better, so be patient and/or quiet.

i would join your mod

Would you...

Just join, without concent? I think the door would be slammed in your face.

i would join your mod

Would you...

Just join, without concent? I think the door would be slammed in your face.

awesome

Probably requested a million times, but once again - AAV-7A1

Johnny's Marines would be complete.

(Btw does anyone remember me?)

Probably requested a million times, but once again - AAV-7A1

Johnny's Marines would be complete.

(Btw does anyone remember me?)

check out the spanish forces mod they ave a very nice AAV

A nice simple request, would just like the ArmA open and closed landrover retextured and reclassed as a civilian 4x4.

Can anyone do this easy (I guess) job..................

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

notworthy.gif

Looks like you havent tried enough "im sure" to make the OFP sidewinder to work. smile_o.gif

well sorry to flame bait but you post no news of your stuff yet you tout it all the time. The website has not been updated scince Christmas. Also, if anybody asks you for news you freak out and complain about how we all need to be patient and stay off your backs.

If i had any sort of skills in this besides the basics i would join your mod because you guys have some great models. Unfortunatley not many add ons but some great models.

I dont want to start a huge fight here. My ported add on works ok except my stupid turret wont turn. It no where near the quality of the better add on makers out here like Mecha, vilas, topas and others.

I can reply to this one better then the guys of RKSL, because Im at the same level.

Im a noob at editing.

Yet I want allot of addons, and basicly all of the addons RKSL is making.

However, I do not complain about the lack of news. Because I know how much f'ing work it is to make these addons.

Also I wont make comments like "I want" this or that. Neither do I demand anything from these guys!

They are making their addons in their free time because they want to make addons for themselves first of all.

They all have jobs and a reallife. (however sometimes I doubt that.) wink_o.gif

But you should be lucky that any of those guys releases anything to the public and mongs like you because I know many of them who are sick and tired of people like you.

Demanding news, updates, and whatever the flying fuck.

If you are a bit competent you will click on the RKSL sign and go to their website and read the fuck up on things.

Have you got any idea what kind of utterly uber addons they are making.

Obviously you dont otherwise you would just shut the fuck up.

You are clearly just a complete idiot going for it, soon to be booted I hope.

Just lets say it like this, they have got some completly sick addons coming. 30+ of them.

30+ addons which all have something unique which we havent seen yet for arma. 30 addons I also cannot wait for.

Because all we see now are retextures, ofp ports, and complete rip offs from other people's work for this game and others.

Urrghh Im with this "group" of people that have been here since the start of OFP, and back then there werent as many C**** arround as today.

And there are soooo many people out there that are just complete tw**s. Untill you can produce anything up to the standards that these lads are making you should really shut the fuck up! I do that, while I try to learn how to make addons, you then soon find out its hard as F***.

This is probally the first post ive made while I was utterly fucking angry while surfing on these forums.

And Ive been very nice and with the rules on this forum!

But you sir are an utter mong, and should be banned at the spot.

I can reply to this one better then the guys of RKSL, because Im at the same level.

Im a noob at editing.

Yet I want allot of addons, and basicly all of the addons RKSL is making.

However, I do not complain about the lack of news. Because I know how much f'ing work it is to make these addons.

Also I wont make comments like "I want" this or that. Neither do I demand anything from these guys!

They are making their addons in their free time because they want to make addons for themselves first of all.

They all have jobs and a reallife. (however sometimes I doubt that.) wink_o.gif

But you should be lucky that any of those guys releases anything to the public and mongs like you because I know many of them who are sick and tired of people like you.

Demanding news, updates, and whatever the flying fuck.

If you are a bit competent you will click on the RKSL sign and go to their website and read the fuck up on things.

Have you got any idea what kind of utterly uber addons they are making.

Obviously you dont otherwise you would just shut the fuck up.

You are clearly just a complete idiot going for it, soon to be booted I hope.

Just lets say it like this, they have got some completly sick addons coming. 30+ of them.

30+ addons which all have something unique which we havent seen yet for arma. 30 addons I also cannot wait for.

Because all we see now are retextures, ofp ports, and complete rip offs from other people's work for this game and others.

Urrghh Im with this "group" of people that have been here since the start of OFP, and back then there werent as many C**** arround as today.

And there are soooo many people out there that are just complete tw**s. Untill you can produce anything up to the standards that these lads are making you should really shut the fuck up! I do that, while I try to learn how to make addons, you then soon find out its hard as F***.

This is probally the first post ive made while I was utterly fucking angry while surfing on these forums.

And Ive been very nice and with the rules on this forum!

But you sir are an utter mong, and should be banned at the spot.

I support this post.

Hello, am searching for an island that's completely deserted, without (or very little) vegetations or any constructions. This is mainly for me to train bombings with the A10 or Harrier; have already tried out with the default small island but the surrounding vegetation is a visual obstacle. Is there any available please? Have already tried searching with the SEARCH option but didn't find any...

Afghan/Afghanistan island. It's a huge mass of desert with like 1 city and a small town.

For a higher quality alternative look for the Iran/Iraq Border map (also known as High Quality texture project) which has a few towns and bases but is mostly deserted.

i didnt have teh patience or the time to read this entire thread... SO PLEASE can someone make a LAV and/or an AMTRAC for the marines!? notworthy.gif

I'd like to see a futuristic Abrams with a gauss cannon like the one in Crysis. It would be cool to see the cannon a different model that looks like the one in Crysis.