Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

I'd like US Special forces with baseball cap. It would make it feel more modern to me biggrin_o.gif oh and once CMD US soldiers come out a reskin of those to ghost recon biggrin_o.gif

Oh and also have a main cannon on the stryker like the bradley this was shown on GRAW 1 and 2

Ahd what about modern tanks?T-12UM1 "Black Eagle" for example,or Leopard 2?I`d like to see more modern weapons in ArmA.Not only taks but rifles,etc.

a lovely plane from ww2 : THE B17 G

b1kr2.jpg

b2gf0.jpg

and my B17 replica

b1748zgzg8.jpg

can you build this addon , please ? it's a good idea , no ? wink_o.gif

Could anyone model Arab civilians and insurgents? If possible leave their clothes as neutral as possible, like browns and whites and blacks and avoid giving them things like t-shirts with the Iraqi flag on it. That way we can have generic Arabs.

0408-05.jpg

Yes, but you cant make something look glowy when using night vision, as real IR patches would when hit by light, in ArmA.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'll be happy if any can do it, the most close as it can biggrin_o.gif

thnks.

well scince the operation northstar shut down hoa about soem canadian infantry

Could anyone model Arab civilians and insurgents? If possible leave their clothes as neutral as possible, like browns and whites and blacks and avoid giving them things like t-shirts with the Iraqi flag on it. That way we can have generic Arabs.

img]http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/images/0408-05.jpg[/img]

See my signature. wink_o.gif

Has anyone made plants for island makers? I'd like to add some different species of plants and trees etc for a new island.

Has anyone made plants for island makers? I'd like to add some different species of plants and trees etc for a new island.

Yes, I think maybe Linker Split or maybe someone else made a tropical vegetation pack quite a while ago.

-edit-

HERE you go.

hmm i wish someone could make a UP armored m113 gavin

There is no such thing as a M113 "Gavin". No county that operates any variant of the M113 family calls it a "Gavin".

tounge2.gif ok whatever u say But it be cool to have a uparmored M113 i seen some with AAVP7s turrent and there are TOW launcher varients of m113s. im just saying WE could really use those for ethier BLufor or the royal sahrani army biggrin_o.gif

try to make it so guys can ride on top of apcs and [vehicles] for fast extraction instead of loading inside, you could carry more guys then too

Someone should make a Wild west mod with carriages, horses, six shooters etc tounge2.gif

I would like to see a sports stadium. Just a simple all purposes stadium with benches for audience, and a tower for the announcer (and snipers wink_o.gif ) would be good too. Gates at both ends so you could drive through, and couple of entrances for audience. Such sports arenas are obviously a very visible part of any town or city, and offer a lot of possibilities: assassinations, terrorists, hostages etc. And in Afghanistan Taliban banned sports and used stadiums for public executions. Not to forget that ArmA soccer needs it. biggrin_o.gif

If it consists of parts, then the size and shape could be easily varied, eg. a closed arena for football and  for car races!

It would have to be not too heavy on computers so that once you add there a few dozen spectators it would still run.

hey i'm new to this but where can i find new face packs that have the glasses in them or is it given in the new exp pack...

I'd appreciate the Troy Industries INC M14 MCS, in standard ( Perhaps with M203, and/or Beta C-MAG ), CQB ( possibly with suppressor, and fore-grip ), and DMR variants ( with bipod, precision stock, and various sights. ) http://www.ar15.com/lite/topic.html?b=7&f=134&t=439289

Yeah, I know the Troy M14 SOPMOD has already been done for ArmA, and they are indeed excellent models- so I'm kinda hoping that this newest version of the weapon can be done as well.

why have rabbits when you can have a herd of elephants@@!!!

make elephants PLEASE cus in your downtime you could follow them like a safari and all kinds of shit. elephant hunting with a mounted BMG

I was wondering if some one could make me some Canadian Forces player models i have ref pics if needed Please emailme or PM me at aase_man2@hotmail.com

Thank you very much

Got an idea of very useful addon - MARKING SUPPOSED THREATS:

1. Script checks if player's group commander == player

2. Player gets additional command in action menu, that opens dialog similar to Evolution support menu - containing minimap, selection panel and confirm/cancel buttons.

3. Player picks type [class] of threat: infantry, armour, aircraft, artillery barrage etc.

4. Player clicks on minimap to move marker and hits "confirm".

5. The script should create marker on the desired position [cross, dot, circle] together with putting invisible but audible [? but it shouldn't affect other groups... maybe make "group's private" inaudible and "side wide" audible targets] target for AI, so it can refer to it and hide from succesfully. Hope that AI won't shoot at these targets or select AT weapons against infantry positions.

[The ability to put multiple targets (up to 5 per class of threat) should be included]

6. The target is automatically and constantly revealed to player's group, but knowledge about it shouldn't be 100% so AI won't gazzle at it all the time). It should pose threat to AI squads, but be always disengaged when encountered real enemy!

7. Some threats should automatically disappear after given time (artilerry barrage f.e.).

8. Player is given a menu to manage his threatmarks.

Code for threats:

class Threat.... {huh.gif?}; maybe it could work like lasermarks

class Threat_Arty : Threat {sth?huh.gif};

class Threat_Arty_1 : class Threat_Arty {displayName "Artillery threat #1};

class Threat_Arty_2 : class Threat_Arty {displayName "Artillery threat #2};

class Threat_Arty_3 : class Threat_Arty {displayName "Artillery threat #3}

So you can easily recognize threats via command menu and manage them in "threat management menu" [move/delete threats]

When player disconnects from the server and comes back, the script should handle his previous marks... no idea how could it work...

M901 the M113 with the TOW launcher, MGS system for the Stryker (stryker with 105mm High Velocity gun)

tounge2.gif ok whatever u say But it be cool to have a uparmored M113 i seen some with AAVP7s turrent and there are TOW launcher varients of m113s. im just saying WE could really use those for ethier BLufor or the royal sahrani army biggrin_o.gif

Is it this turret you ment?

CZM_1m_turret-1.jpg

Its actually the turret used on the V300 APC and not the one used on the AAV7. Im working on several Turrets and M113 versions used by the Philippine Army, but Im concentrating on the M35 trucks and other wheeled vehicles first.