Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

I would like to know how to make stuff but i dont.

Gas Masks

good zombies!

Just about anything swedish and i will be happy...pretty please with sugar on top...

Just about anything swedish and i will be happy...pretty please with sugar on top...

alright... i wont promise anything, but i might go out on sunday (if i dont have a terrible hangover by then) whistle.gif

and see if i can find some nice swedish objects and buildings for you...

i am planning a eruopean house and object pack, with european style buildings etc, so ideas are very welcome, especially ref pics!

thx in advance

i have a pretty decent camera and live in sweden so, if you want to make scandinavian looking objects and buildings i could probably help a little wink_o.gif

nice to hear! my mom is from sweden and i love the country, of course. would be cool! i would be in the boat :-)

Hi, i'll like to see a pack of QG Spy units rearmed with BIS weapons

and that use random game faces (for the AI's) and able of use

custom faces; some rearmed with G36's K some M24 or even Barret

and M4+M68(QD). Let's C ya

what about a proper snow modd with new models for the infantry. like with parkers and hodds instead of retexturing them. maybe a snow gille suit to with a new map for it.

found out what the spaika 12k was its an russain auto 12 guage shotgun that uses the ak system. those guns probly be released in Arma 2 anyways.

now seriously whos butt do i have to kiss to get surface to air missile units

M2770 Chapparal.....M-113 with sidewinders.....

SA-9 Gaskin .....BRDM 2 with strelas.....

M730 Chapparal or named MIM-72 Chapperal is beeing worked on, see RKSL topic page 45 smile_o.gif

The Sa6 systems are planned too

A new zombie mod, the last 2 zombie mods where good but need improving. Plus a zombie mmorpg would be awesome using JIP and a server running 24/7. whistle.gif

A new zombie mod, the last 2 zombie mods where good but need improving. Plus a zombie mmorpg would be awesome using JIP and a server running 24/7. whistle.gif

i WANT that!!!!!!!! crazy_o.gif

A many island map would be good, so that you can do long running multis, with a respawn and respawn veichle script, so that each faction has an island and it's an all out war between them, perhaps with a few islands inbetween. You could use Sahrani for the RACS island. This would also mean you could do larger naval scale units where you actually have a long fight, with air support to get to another island

A decent female soldier or militia model

A decent female civilian

both properly rigged

and last

a Gray Alien Model

Could anyone make some ghillied snipers with ghillied rifles? I know there's the XAM ones but I'd rather have them standalone

Thanks in advance

I want the Toyota with MG out of QG!

I have Queens Gambit but I can't use it for my mission because it has no decent editor updates and I need all the extra buildings.

Can the pickups with guns be extracted from QG? Is that allowed. If so, can anyone do it and release them as a standalone addon?

Thanks in advance,

Tanky -Paul-

the editor update tools should (surely, unless I'm going mad, which is also possible I suspect) work fine with queen's gambit running.... but no, it's not allowed

The editor updates don't work with QG, I'm afraid. I wish they did!

So, how about a reskin of the army 4x4, the one that is a landrover?

how odd, you'd have thought they would (or In my little world of bunnies and happy things they would)

reskinned to what? personally I'd prefer an entirely new model tounge2.gif

I would too, but I need them quickly because they are going to be dropped into a mission in development soon.

M730 Chapparal or named MIM-72 Chapperal is beeing worked on, see RKSL topic page 45  smile_o.gif

The Sa6 systems are planned too

i knowyou at RSKL have taken alot of flak lately about not being legit. I have seen all your spectacular models on the website.... but i have yet to see any add-ons. We are still waiting for the stuff you were working on last summer. IE C-130.... I know its not easy to get from start to finish. I feel as an avid RSKL watcher(dreaming of having your hawk battery) would lay to rest all the nay sayers...Pick one object and complete it so you cangive everybody the finger....please pick a SAM unit....

Oh and by the way the Chapparal System is the M2770 and the AIM-9M variant of the missile is the NIM-72 xmas_o.gif

i want to see redeployable m2 machine guns, like what they had in WGL in ofp, with a tripod and gun carried by seperate people