Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

every one asks i want this i want that etc.

so from me:

i dont know if i am allowed to use an external link

do i am not going to use an official link i ll use a wikipedia one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Z

if you know the book by Max Brooks were there is this apocalyptic scenario of the undead were humanity reached the blink of extiction.

I loved the book and loved the zomibes in OFP so if anyone is willing to try something like that i d be glad to help

K i've searched and searched. Does anyone know if theres any mods or anything that change the skins of the SLA team (mainly to iraqi) I kinda wanna play Evoulaton Red as Iraqi lol

If not, then any skins will be better then what they use now, kinda bored of them.

aNYthing???

I don't understand why people post in this thread, nobody really cares about it anyway..

Oh well since I'm already here I might as well make a request.

I'd like for somebody to make shitloads of Iraqi buildings and objects, gonna need it for my next project..

I don't understand why people post in this thread, nobody really cares about it anyway..

i think that was generally the point - let people post in here to keep the forums clear of 300 or so 'I want l33t delta forc3 - roxors'

or something to that effect

A CheyTec M200 Rifle would be great, it s the rifle seen in the film Shooter, .408 Calibre, extremely accurate, and highly advanced.

Better than both .50Cal and .338 rounds.

A Leopard 2A4-6 with diffrent skins, since it`s practicly half of Europes MBT and other countries.

Addon request:  CCIP(continuously calculated impact point) mode for LGB Aircraft

I think lots of LGB flyer wants CCIP

i think that was generally the point - let people post in here to keep the forums clear of 300 or so 'I want l33t delta forc3 - roxors'

Yes, but at the same time lots of decent addon ideas drown amongst all these 'l33t delta forc3 - roxors' requests. (Not that my requests are any better)...

Which addonmakers in their right mind would bother reading through this thread of 50+ pages??? I'm not an addonmaker, and even I am sick of this thread...

At least when there were seperate threads, you could choose to ignore the ones that were a load of bollocks and get some ideas from those that were at least do-able within the gameengines restrictions. At least when you posted in seperate threads you would get some sort of feedback on whether the project was doable and if anyone was interrested in the idea. Also other people that also wished to request the same thing could post. That would in turn show that this was a sorely missed addition to the game.

Just my 2 cents

Yes, but at the same time lots of decent addon ideas drown amongst all these 'l33t delta forc3 - roxors' requests. (Not that my requests are any better)...

Which addonmakers in their right mind would bother reading through this thread of 50+ pages??? I'm not an addonmaker, and even I am sick of this thread...

At least when there were seperate threads, you could choose to ignore the ones that were a load of bollocks and get some ideas from those that were at least do-able within the gameengines restrictions. At least when you posted in seperate threads you would get some sort of feedback on whether the project was doable and if anyone was interrested in the idea. Also other people that also wished to request the same thing could post. That would in turn show that this was a sorely missed addition to the game.

Just my 2 cents

I read the thread, and see some nice idea somtimes, I just read everytime there is a new reply. People can request and post ideas they like but modmakers just make what they like otherwise it aint fun to make addons.

Could somebody make an addon that allows to change the uniforms?

i.e. desert uniforms when getting to a desert part of the island, woodland when going to a forest i.e.

it could be an action menu that changes the skin of the character. the uniform should be present. i.e. from a dead body, or from a supply truck, or from an ammo box (better uniform box).

This could be for the player and the player could be able to command his squad to change the uniform in the same way how he command a soldier to pick up ammo or a weapon.

this could be used in multiplayer (for better camo) or in single player to take enemies uniforms to sneak in undetected.

is someone up for the task of making a rally cars mod? biggrin_o.gif

that would be really fun i think biggrin_o.gif

first stage could be to modify the original cars, making them look more like rallycars and giving them a nice paintwork...

stage 2 could be to make some extra custom cars and the final stage could be to add some extra objects and stuff related to rally smile_o.gif

while making a mission for one of our mods my freinds and i came up with a thought what about dog handler units

most military and police units have a dog squad and to have a working dog squad as a choice in game would be perfect

basically the handler would give an attack command just like a squad leader would to a member of his squad but the animal would have to be animated to grap a hold of the enemy and it would have to be scripted that the enemy dcant shoot thier weapon once they are grabbed and then the targetted unit would also take wound damage for however long the dog has a hold of themeven to the point of disabling the enemy soldiers legs and movement(which is what military dogs do)

so if there is any way of bringing this into game i would and i think a lot of others would also love to have it in thier missions

Just my 2 cents

I read the thread, and see some nice idea somtimes, I just read everytime there is a new reply. People can request and post ideas they like but modmakers just make what they like otherwise it aint fun to make addons.

I agree with phoenix in principle, as it's true, its hard to sift the utter idiotic from the interesting, but like VXR this is one of the threads I'll visit every day to see whats being discussed, so I generally have read all 50 pages so far.

i am planning a eruopean house and object pack, with european style buildings etc, so ideas are very welcome, especially ref pics!

thx in advance

i am planning a eruopean house and object pack, with european style buildings etc, so ideas are very welcome, especially ref pics!

Cool, there is definitly a need for static objects in ArmA!

But what do you mean with "european style"? There is a big differance in the architecture in for example italy and germany or spain and britain. Even the regions in some countries have different typs of architecture ("Klinker" in the north or "Fachwerk" in in some parts of the middle and the south of germany for example)

MfG Medicus smile_o.gif

after "investergating" the BIS weapons, weapons3 and wheeled .pbo's i found that there was .p3d and textures .paa files for both the ammo and satic placement of an spg9 recoiless rifle (pg9 is the ammo class). it would be nice if someone could finish the recoiless gun off (i think missing sounds,config and rtm files). i also found a BIS desert skin for the M24 and a UAZ police car with textures and .p3d files. i think it needs a config to get it working. there was icons for M1014, M8 and vairents, M1911, bizon, AKM and some nock off AK look alike called the saiga 12k?? it like bis was gonna release them but didn't in the 1.08 patch, hopefully there in the 1.09 patch(not really counting on it).

since im here a MGS modd will be cool to

love to play as snake taking out metal gears

maybe a army of metal gear rays fighting each other?

My question was closed because it was in wrong thread.

Now I ask, Is there any addon that makes soldiers eject from Aircraft one by one (not all in same time)?

I searched all forum and found nothing... if there already exist such addon and I didnt spot it, lemme know its name or give me link to it.

If not, maybe someone should write such script? it would be nice to se a Airborne Disant ^^

thx in advance

i have a pretty decent camera and live in sweden so, if you want to make scandinavian looking objects and buildings i could probably help a little wink_o.gif