Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

if someone was to make the cheytac m200 how would you even begin to make the CheyTac tactical computer ...

The bolt action on the rifle isn't even operable in the game,

and you're asking about "ballistic computers"!? rofl.gif

i'm not sure if one of these is out, but i'm looking for a FAMAS addon.

There are plenty of those French things being done already!

well that doesn't help me at all, i've already looked otherwise i wouldn't be posting here... i was looking for something more like a name of an addon and at best where i could find it...

thanks

Evil Andy goodnight.gif

if someone was to make the cheytac m200 how would you even begin to make the CheyTac tactical computer ...

The bolt action on the rifle isn't even operable in the game,

and you're asking about "ballistic computers"!?   rofl.gif

1) you could just config a bullet with zero dropp.

2) bolt actoion animation is in the game: check out RACS Merceneries by Skaven.

Ive been in Iraq now for 14 months. (Next time you see a recruiter, stab him...) anyways. All myself and my room mates have to keep us sane is the end of the day ArmA flight time.

I love MARCO for making the AH64 and CH47 conversion (well the Chinook is pretty much cosmetic since its flight model is more fubar than half the things ive experienced the last year)

ANYWAYs....

Oh yeah, and RHS, Thanks for the HIND, that was a must! Cant believe they left that out, Bad Bohemia!

ANYWAYS........

PLEASE, someone PLEASE make a decent OH-58 conversion! I miss my Kiowa SOOOOO much, yes the OH6 is fun to fly, but it doesnt make my flight time feel AT ALL realistic, No one uses those things! Come on! If there is ONE single bird out there that deserves the recognition, its the Kiowa! What an awesome bird! biggrin_o.gif

ANYHOW!

I would PAY someone to make a good conversion to ArmA of the K-Dub, since Bohemia has obviously abandoned us......It was really sad, when I bought ArmA and made all my Platoon buy it too, I kept telling them "Just wait, they are going to add more aircraft! they did this with the first game to.......and low and behold, its been how long since Euro release and still nothing really noteworthy released, and still no source code given to the modding community...what a damn shame sad_o.gifbanghead.gifpistols.gif

Quote[/b] ]and still no source code given to the modding community
Huh?!

Ive been in Iraq now for 14 months. (Next time you see a recruiter, stab him...) anyways. All myself and my room mates have to keep us sane is the end of the day ArmA flight time.

I love MARCO for making the AH64 and CH47 conversion (well the Chinook is pretty much cosmetic since its flight model is more fubar than half the things ive experienced the last year)

ANYWAYs....

Oh yeah, and RHS, Thanks for the HIND, that was a must! Cant believe they left that out, Bad Bohemia!

ANYWAYS........

PLEASE, someone PLEASE make a decent OH-58 conversion! I miss my Kiowa SOOOOO much, yes the OH6 is fun to fly, but it doesnt make my flight time feel AT ALL realistic, No one uses those things! Come on! If there is ONE single bird out there that deserves the recognition, its the Kiowa! What an awesome bird! biggrin_o.gif

ANYHOW!

I would PAY someone to make a good conversion to ArmA of the K-Dub, since Bohemia has obviously abandoned us......It was really sad, when I bought ArmA and made all my Platoon buy it too, I kept telling them "Just wait, they are going to add more aircraft! they did this with the first game to.......and low and behold, its been how long since Euro release and still nothing really noteworthy released, and still no source code given to the modding community...what a damn shame sad_o.gif  banghead.gif  pistols.gif

Don't worrie about other aircraft beeing added, that will happen. Maybe not by Bohemia but for sure by the modding community.

If you like to request addons or so please use the Request sticky threat. wink_o.gif

Is enuone making a ch-47? with new tools?

cuz I think US army still uses it, I would personally want it for my navy seals :P

Hello. Try asking here about it. the m_search.gif Is your friend also.

Ad finally there are many nations that use the CH-47 as it is a niche filler.

Low n behold the thread was moved!

with the new tools is it possible to remove the backpacks from the SF recon model?

with the new tools is it possible to remove the backpacks from the SF recon model?

Check my post on the previous page... icon_rolleyes.gif

Is somebody working on some anti personal mines???

for example bouncing betty, claymore or booby traps?

AP mines are alreay in the XAM 1.3 mod. You should try it.

Lennard.

Check my post on the previous page... icon_rolleyes.gif

yeah, i read your post, but i did not find a definite "yes or no" answer to my question because i have no clue if the SF models are part of those that you listed as being able to edit.

I am downloading the tools now, and although ive had nothing but time, my time here is almost over, which means shit has gone into nonstop fun mode, so i doubt i would be able to get a OH-58 model made before someone else does, but im definetly going to work on it anyways since its my favorite platform.

Anyways. If anyone has a good readme on porting old OFP models to ARMA, please let me know where to find it. Also on how to add different textures (like the different weapon load outs displayed on the old BAS Kiowa compared to the 2 rocket pods on the default BI model.)

Thanks again for the feedback, sorry about starting an ew threat, I only get 30 minutes of internet time and its SLOW as hell, so i dont have time to do alot of researching like if i was back home. yay.gif

Is someone working on a workable artillery system, we are lacking long range artillery.

And mortars, if I could carry a mortar in my pack, ready to deploy and fire would be f-ing awsome.

Any chance of an drop in addon for the AI. So they'll pick up guns from the dead without your command.

I had a mission where my relief was supposed fly in and beef up defenses, but they got shot down over water. The battle went sour and during my retreat I saw the wet squad arrive late, and run into battle unarmed. They weren't my men to control.

An addon like this would give the AI some help, might be worth getting some of my battlefield trophies stolen smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]So they'll pick up guns from the dead without your command.

I had a mission where my relief was supposed fly in and beef up defenses, but they got shot down over water

I guess it's much more simplier to force ai not to loose weapons in water wink_o.gif

Now the tools are here I wanna see some Oakley Styling!

Oakleys.jpg

If you want something really badly you could have an attempt to create it yourself now the tools are out wink_o.gif the glasses are a nice start to learn with.

hey yall...

I downloaded the tools and what not, and realized that its way over my head and there is no way i have the time to figure it out right now.

Is there anyone out there who would make or port a quality OH-58 with mutiple weapon loadouts (ala MAPFACTs Ah64 and the old BAS Kiowa???) I would GLADLY "donate" for such an addon! My room mates and I are all sick of flying the damn OH6 !!! ARGH!!! If your not 160th, dont get attached to that bird, and even if you are, you still have a slim chance of ever flying it! SO GET SOMETHING MORE TANGIBLE IN GAME! yay.gif

you know, like the best damn rotary winged craft in the US arsenal ............the Kiowa Warrior! notworthy.gif

Anyhow, anyone who would be willing to either port a OH-58 from OFP with similiar loadout capabilities as the old BAS Kiowa, or make a new one, please PM me or email me at Eclipseghost@hotmail.com. Ty!