Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

Doesn't the MH-6 come default with the game black? (Maybe it was in latest game patch that it was added?) But ya, UH-60's in black would look awesome.

About the MH/AH-6:

^Yeah I guess your right, but still it is a bit Black-grey'ish though and the texture quality on it has pretty poor quality close up. tounge2.gif I want it more black'ned and a bit better textured. wink_o.gif

hows about a mortar in the game some thing like m106   http://www.inetres.com/gp/military/cv/arty/M106.html

I would like to ask mod makers to make back bags.

Able to carry realistic and usefull stuff for a mission.

Usefull back bags, removable, pickable, able to fill it with realistic and usefull stuff like ammo or medikits... etc.

If its possible to creat such pack, like in ofp, make it work in MultiPlayer, please.

DELUXEASSUALTPACK.GIFASSAULT_PACK_WITH_SHOULDER_BAG.GIF

MOLLEASSAULTPACKMED.GIF

source

A challenger 2 with a nice interior smile_o.gif

An MRLS

More Static Guns: M60, GMPG (One of the tripod versions and a standing version for sandbags, etc)

And a wood plank floor object, so I can make bunkers in my mission s that have a roof >sad_o.gif

Oh, and a static SAM System for both OPFOR and BLUFOR

The Shrike for the M16/M4. Vapourware in reality (apparently), but a nice option it is nonetheless.

a nice black MH-53 Pave Low smile_o.gif damn i love them choppers. Love flying the blackhawks but having the Pavelow for some heavy lifting / mass troop movement would be great

A retexture for the SLA officer. Make him on the us side and make him have the blue dress uniform, such as this -

Marine_Blue_dress_uniform.gif

I absolutely NEEEEED an:

AH-64D Apache Longbow

M1A2 Abrams

for a proper gaming experience!! I beg addon makers to make one of the above. wink_o.gif

lets bring more of ofp feel to the game.add the chechan mujahideen!

ofp resistance was the chechen mujahideen, which is trying to protect itself and take over Russia and make it an islamic state.

anyway here are some funny vids about this great mujahideen..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IDpovd5pCcM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7_Zg9q1nYo

anyway here you can see the comparison to ofp resistance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXpADPTQnPM

More base objects:

Ie, Horizontal log (can be used for bunker building)

Sandbag walls with BOTTOMS

individiual sandbags

the sort of military computers ie: radar computers they tend to have a HQs

Oh and RG-31 isn't a Humvee variant. It's a mineproof vehicle based on the South African Mamba (basically, updated one) which in turn is based on Mercedes-Benz Unimog. Still would love to see the thing, though, it's quite widely used; quick calculation gives rougly 1000-1500 Mambas in different versions (incl. RG-31) manufactured.

I know that silly! I know its been like a month, but that was just something I tacked on to the end... and it sure would be nice to see one in ArmA

someone should make an addon that lets troops rapell down from a blackhawk instead of having to get close to the land

and some iraqi insurgents

maybe a radio broadcast like in vice city would be cool too ... or is there something like that out there?

and what about giving the engineer or medic more actions like in evolution? I think about maybe to build a roadblock or sandbag bunker or something like that ... ?

Hi, i want the Operation White Night addons to be ported to ArmA.

that über pimp Strv-103C, they're Bofors AK5's and the SFP AK5D.

And also some swedish Marines and maybe some of those poor army

lazys too, but i don't care of those. Let's C ya

1-Making blackhawks and littlebirds more resistant by adding "chaff" command, auditory "missile lock" alarm, fire extinguisher command, making it so that the game decides how much or little damage missiles do (could take 1 shot, or 2, or 3etc...to down it) Making the belly extremely resistant while making sides and windshields and exposed personnel alot less forgiving. Add crew cabin smoke if hit (pressing fire extinguisher button would clear fire)

2.Allowing players boarded on little bird or specially outfitted blackhawks (without rows of seats) to shoot there weapons from the air.That would include stingers and Javelins (but locks would take more time and would often be a "yellow" lock.

3.Adding water jet propelled patrol boats (with artillery capabilities and other stuff) and adding clusters of islands and wetlands (like in zatar wetlands map in bf2) to the map. Alot of the Arma map is water and is currently not being utilized. Adding boats to one side( the soviet side); and the Americans would have the blackhawks. This combination would result in alot of fun like we once had in Joint Operations where Blackhawks would go around boat hunting.

4.Also adding the "Dud factor" to ALL rockets and missiles. Meaning the computer would randomly decide when a malfonctioning rocket or missile would be implemented.

5.Adding more torque to the Shilkas so that it climbs hills more easily.

I was thinking about how to implement the ballistic copmuters for the MBTs...Well It's not an "I have the sollution" thing, but maybe I'll inspire someone...

to do:

In order to adjust the gun vertically and horizontally gunner's point of view should be changed. Just like in real tank it shouldn't be the end of a gun. It's not necessary to have both points ov view since it's too complicated thing for arma.

Then an option for measuring the distance to the target and it's speed.

And the gun adjusting...thing. Arty does adjust the guns in order to hit the target, right? I haven't played with arma's arty, but I've spent hours with CoC Arty and know that it works, so isn't it just a matter of creating similar system?

It's just a matter of config work i suppose, so maybe, someday...

... i seek somebody who is able to put a M240 or M249 or M60 or M136 gun ( blackhawk weapon ) on top of a Humvee replacing the M2.

If you can help me plz pm me or answer in this forum!

thx alot

we need modelling tools to do this. but i'm sure, after tools release, it will be many and many addons on the way wink_o.gif

On the topic of IFVs, we could really do with some good ole British kit such as Warriors, Scimitars and Scorpians.scimitar04.jpg

screen1ik8.th.png

screen2zt2.th.png

Commander's View, Turned Out

commandercf6.th.png

Optional slat armor

bardq1.th.png