Sign in to follow this  
neonblack

Through the woods...

This is the first in what I plan to be a series of missions set in an alternate 20--'s. The basic premise of the missions is that in in the 2000 US Presidential Elections Al Gore won, instead of George Bush, setting off a chain of events that leads to international peace-keeping forces occupying America. (More to the story, but all thats in the mission briefing.)

This is the first mission I've ever made with the intention of releasing, and theres going to be a few bugs with the mission briefing. Also I made and tested this in FFUR 2007, so I don't know how well it'll work with any other mods, or with un-modded OFP.

The only two addons needed are 'Hyk US Soldiers Pack (2.02)" and "AWM Land Pack".

--------------

Jan 29;

I finished my second mission in this series, "Nevada Vulcan", and here it is for download. biggrin_o.gif It uses the same addons as the first, so no need to download anything new.

(Can a mod change the title of the thread to "Democracy Under Occupation"? Thanks.)

Download First Mission

Download Second Mission

Download Hyk's US Soldier and OPFOR Pack

Download AWM Land Pack

Less then 50 seconds to find both addons at OFP.info, and that includes clicking away 5-7 popups and spelling wrong once.

C'mon, you cannot honestly be that lazy

Are you talking to me? If you do then you've totally missed who's been lazy here.

thanks, its just so much nicer when you don't have to go finding addons, especially as some addons have several versions or releases.

Second mission in the series released, see first post for link to download.

the AWM land pack and required addons are so freaking huge all together crazy_o.gif

True, but its a beautiful island and kinda unique since there aren't many North America maps. Only thing about it is I just wish it had some railroad tracks on it, and it was a bit bigger with more suburban areas. sad_o.gif

Oh and what does everybody think about the missions? Good, bad, need any improvements?