Sign in to follow this  
rellikki

SLA Urban Warfare Troops

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>About</span>

I'll never leave you alone from my releases! tounge2.gif This time I'm releasing Sahrani Liberation Army (SLA) Urban Warfare Troops. This addon comprises of all the SLA units reskinned with an urban camouflage pattern, based on the original SLA camouflage which BIS used. Feedback and comments are always welcome!

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Screenshots</span>

USLA7s.jpg USLA8s.jpg

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Disclaimer</span>

This addon is unofficial and has nothing to do with BIS in any way. Use at your own risk!

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Download (v.1.1)</span> - <span style='color:red'>Updated 27.1.2007</span>

Armedassault.info

Armaholic.com

Nextgenerationgames.de

Looks great! Keep up the good work! thumbs-up.gif

Thanks a lot! smile_o.gif I love weekends... tounge2.gif Stay tuned for more possible releases!

Those are indeed some very good units, been looking for some urban action, although they look a little too white for the Sahrani climate.

Front paged on arma.net too, as is your excellent desert units.

..although they look a little too white for the Sahrani climate.

Not only for climate mate, but don´t sahrani buildings mostly have a sand´ish color?

They´re looking cool nonetheless thumbs-up.gif

btw: Front paged on Armed-Assault.de aswell wink_o.gif

Those are indeed some very good units, been looking for some urban action, although they look a little too white for the Sahrani climate.
Quote[/b] ]Not only for climate mate, but don´t sahrani buildings mostly have a sand´ish color?

Don't forget that there's the Northern Sahrani, which has european buildings... whistle.gif

Awsome looking, what a great unique color scheme, urban camo, should go well with northern towns and cities.

Some ideas for the upcoming update would be good. I will update the textures, make them more detailed, but what else?

I don't think the urban vehicles would be good, I mean, have you ever seen an army with their own urban camouflage for their vehicles?

The police units idea is a good though, I'll think about it. smile_o.gif

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Update v.1.1 released!</span>

USLA7s.jpg USLA8s.jpg

What's new?

<ul>[*] Updated textures

[*] Especas can heal now

[*] Removed the SLA Urban (Vehl.) class

This was because there will be no new vehicles for this addon and it was kinda useless in the mission editor

Download link(s) on the first post. smile_o.gif

Yes...realy nice thumbs-up.gif try out now

hehe very nice..yesterday downloaded previous version and didnt have time to add it to ArmA and now new version,hehe just in the right time..very nice job thou smile_o.gif