Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

OFP:BHD MOD

oh yees D@nte don't worry we will do that... now I wil start making some textures for cars.. hope to do some good work tounge2.gif

Uh, well actually We shouldnt use any of those GUI's because they include units that arent from the BHD Mod, So I think that if they were remade with a BHD Soldier then it would be fine by me... icon_rolleyes.gif

Uh, well actually We shouldnt use any of those GUI's because they include units that arent from the BHD Mod, So I think that if they were remade with a BHD Soldier then it would be fine by me... icon_rolleyes.gif

dont worry.

kenwort decided to use HYK soldier for mod.

and I wont make ranger.

so its fine.

Yes we are going to use HYK rangers.. why should we create our own if there are already made one.. smile_o.gif We only needed Delta units. smile_o.gif

The, Whats the point of calling it a mod, Its just an Addons pack, Because if were gonna use other peoples units then whats the point of even working on this thing at all? We should just go back to square one Use BAS Helos, CBT's Humvees and Call it a day. Thats my point of view on that... huh.gif

I don't know too much about this mod, but I'm guessing they were going to be making new HUMMVs, a new MH-60L, new buildings etc. Especially with ArmA having grabbed a lot of attention from addonmakers I think it's smart to select certain items that they wanted to create from scratch. True, it can't be called a 100% original modification, but from what I remember they never gave that impression.

I don't mean to sound confrontational or offensive, but anyone who doesn't care for this mod is welcome not to pay attention to it or download if you don't like it. So long as they give credit to where its due (addon creators whose work is being used) I don't see any problem with it. I personally find this modification interesting and will continue to follow its progress.

On a side note, I think the BHD MOD team could save some time by asking Laser to use his SFOD-D units and transfer Llauma's heads on them so they can use the BIS faces addon pack. That way you guys could focus on the map (which I imagine will take the bulk of the work) along with the various vehicles, and OPFOR units.

No no.

Vehicles, Airhelicopters, Weapons, sounds, voices and Buildings are 100% from us.

Bufferin made some Units too, so there the Units 100% from us.

That we use HYK Rangers is a point I don't know and I dont belive.

The, Whats the point of calling it a mod, Its just an Addons pack, Because if were gonna use other peoples units then whats the point of even working on this thing at all? We should just go back to square one Use BAS Helos, CBT's Humvees and Call it a day. Thats my point of view on that... huh.gif

Then you don't call FFUR a mod, eh?

The point of a mod, is to modify the game. I wouldn't care if they just used HYK units, CBT vehicals, LSR Delta's and other addons not made by them, as long as they asked permission, cut the rest of the stuff that came with it and modified them to suit BHD more (IE just different loadout even).

Then you don't call FFUR a mod, eh?

The point of a mod, is to modify the game. I wouldn't care if they just used HYK units, CBT vehicals, LSR Delta's and other addons not made by them, as long as they asked permission, cut the rest of the stuff that came with it and modified them to suit BHD more (IE just different loadout even).

No... FFUR IS a Mod, For Three reasons #1: It modifies the inter workings of the game (IE Physics, Recoil, and adds some things in like swimming abilities, able to start in a raft on water) #2: It modifies the Original BIS Units into other units (Plus ontop of that Thunder does modify the units that are put into FFUR, so Technically they aren't someone else, they are his creations because he modified them to a way he sees fit for FFUR) and Reson #3: The whole of FFUR is basically OFP Modified and on Steriods  whistle.gif  rofl.gif

Thats my two pennies on that...

Well we just don't see any reason why we should make our own rangers.. it just is a time wasting in my opinion so we deised to create the isle, delta units, blackhawk, humvees, truck and some other things. And actually we never said we gonna make it all 100% from us, i think we already stated in some early posts that we are not going to make it all that we are going to use some already made addons.. and the reason we are using HYK rangers is because we don't have any free time to make them but the humvees, blackhawk, truck and some other addons were already made by the last BHD mod from the czhech team. And they have given us theyre work so we could finish them and release them and ofcourse give the credit to them.

Just image if we would have to make it all ourselfs this mod wouldn't be even ready till christmas.. confused_o.gif

Kenwort, what is with the UN Units?

Do we have the models now and dont work at them, or?

Edit

And I think its a bad Idea to not make our own rangers.

You see: Many Members don't like it.

And when you say, thats too much time

We have in 2 months

10 weapons

2 Vehicles

1 HMMWV(from Linker)

Delta Units(Bufferin)

ca 20 Houses

That are ca. 40% from the whole modification.

We have enough Stuff for an Alpha, now we getting in the Beta Phase. ( I think)

The onlyest things we haven't, but make, are:

Black Hawk (ca.1month, without scriptes)

More Buildings(ca. 4 Monts, I think)

OH 68 (ca.1 month)

UN Soldiers (Ca 2 months)

Somalian Civillain and Rebels(ca. 4 monts)

GUIs, Music, etc(ca.3 months)

Rangers: (ca 1 month)

Some more vehicles (ca. 2 monts)

Every Month, we have 2 things from this list fewer.

So, wheres the Problem with the time, Kenwort?

And? Do we have any strongholds release?

I think no, or?

I will remind you that this should be discussed in our own forum not here.. We post only news here banghead.gifband.gif

Goddamn what is wrong with you people! Why do you think we should create our own rangers?? mhh?? why ?? why??? whyyyy?

If HYK has allowed us to use and modify his ranger then why in the hell should we waste time creating something that is already created and suits our mod? we dont have any ranger models to create them takes time.. rather then creating rangers bufferin is going to create UN soldiers!

What are you talking... the mod isnt even near 30% the isle and objects itsel takes 50% of the whole mod.. i dont even know if we are going to finish the isle till summer end.. And would you like to play BHDMOD on christmas? Until that time things are going to change i reckon that the tools will be out for arma too and even less people are going to play ofp. Thats why we have to make it as fast as we can so there are still players who will play it. pistols.gif

Don't panic about such talking like "real mod" wink_o.gif

Ask addon creator to get what you need - note them in intro/outro and readme. Everyone knows about OFP/ArmA situation and only a few guys will be "nitpicking".

The most OFP-Veterans will see & play the BHD-Mod 4 OFP asap before X-MAS!!

Actually, You could just modify the Delta Units, Just repaint the vests to '91 European Camoflauge, Repaint or Remodel a new Helmet to make it be desert camoflauge, Remove US Flag from Vest, Put it on arm and affix Ranger Tab, 75th Ranger RGT or 10th Mountain Div Patches to shoulder of units and Bladow! Rangers!

(Thats just a suggestion I'm not saying do it, But in all fairness and seriousness, We should make our own Ranger Units too)

@ Gordon Frohman

Are you in the team? You have the signature under your text.

@ Gordon Frohman

Are you in the team? You have the signature under your text.

I think if your on the team then you should know if I'm on the team, and Yes I am on the Team, go look on the forums for my sig :P

Quote[/b] ] think if your on the team

What the fuck

When you can read, you should know that this is cleared and i have released some pics from our and my work, depp

LoopDogg calm down.. Gordon Frohman is Seantate from our mod he is the beta tester, audio and gives us some advice... oh and he is making the article about our mod... isnt that right Gordon Frohman ? ^_^

TATE! You bitch! Why didn't you say it was you?! rofl.gif

Frohman from Concerned comic!Yeah I know him tounge2.gif

Vehicles and Weapons testet in ArmA. =When we don't specifer in ArmA, then will be the textures bad.

arma2007050716490056nw1.jpg