Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

OFP:BHD MOD

Loop Dogg who are you to say this "There is an new modeler in our team. " huh.gif You are not in our team and honestly you are starting to bug me band.gif

<span style='color:red'>NEWS</span>

1) Most of the delta units are finished by bufferin but he is still working on some little things for the models.

2) Rellikki has started to texture the delta units.

3) We have a new modeler in our team polylux, he is now working on the builing models and vehicles.

4) SOS Srey has already created some vehicle models for the somali side.

5) SOS Srey, Stryker and Mav are working on a radio addon.

6) Linker Split is still working hard on the house models to finish a minimap, so we could present you all our little trailer about our mod.

7) Stryker is working on the weapon models here are some he is planing to create:

M16A1

M16A1 with Knife in front of the weapon

M16A1 Launcher

M16A1 Acog

M16A2

M16A2 Acog

Car15

Car15 Acog

Car15 Launcher

SKS Simikov

These are just some main news, more to come smile_o.gif Here are some screens of vehicles.

Somali truck

US truck

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>I want to remind you that:

We are still looking for more modelers and texture artists. Remember that this mod is going stright to ArmA once the tools are released!</span></span>

M16A1 with Knife in front of the weapon

SKS Simikov

isnt that "M16A1 with bayonet" instead of "M16A1 with Knife in front of the weapon"?

And isnt that SKS Simonov?

Just asking.

Were 'A1s still used in the 90's?

An SKS Simikov is an diffrent weapon form Russia. Its an single shoot rifle.

The M16A1, you know it, is an assault rifle.

And yes, it must can M16A1 with Bayonet.

And yes-The M16A1 is today used yet.

But the main rifles are M4Carbine(1993), M16A2(1985), M16A3(late90s), and M16A4(late 90s)

Weird I tried to search "SKS Simikov" at google, but nothing..... huh.gif

Weird I tried to search "SKS Simikov" at google, but nothing..... huh.gif

SKS SIMONOV smile_o.gif

?

Weird, kenwort said that your not in their team?just asking, or maybe your the part of their team and somebody have forgotten you....

huh.gif

I repeat.

I"m SOS_Srey, Official Modmember from the Operation Flashpoint Black Hawk Down Mod.

I called only Loop Doog, because I"m scared, when other people see me as modmember an Send me E-Mail and I must answer them.

Loop Dogg is my Signature in Every Picture, Message, or something.

But nobody can know that.

I wish all a good day

SOS Srey

Nah, whats so scary on answering to fans? smile_o.gif

thats nothing to worry about

Damn it SOS Srey didnt Stryker tell you that we were curious about this so called LoopDogg ?? Why didnt you tell us that you are Loop Dogg??!?! mad_o.gif

Next time you post images resize them! So the size is under 100kb!

And did stryker tell you that he is not planing to make the weapons or you only think so?? As understand that he made them in Alpha status and will continue later, because now we are all making house models so the isle creation would speed up huh.gif

first:

I have said Streuner that I"m Loop Dogg

But I think, he havent Contact to the Forum huh.gif

2nd

Yeah, the maximum Sice is 100kb. But when I've read this, I can't edit my Post anymore(I have it wrotten)

3nd

Yeah, he has made his weapons in Alpha status and will contingne them later, after the house models.

I have missunderstand you sad_o.gif

But thats not right, because, my bro give me the next version from his weapon pack, with more weapons.

I try to give you pics in 100kb size

guys i think you should do your arguing else where, not on this forum, anyhow i would like to see some of your progress smile_o.gif

Your first one (on the previous page) is missing.

m14 is real good but in movie i thik was camuflaged and wooden if i remmember good

and kneepads is to big

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>NEWS:</span></span>

Dear community of OFP!

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>We (Kenwort, Linker Split, Zinchux) have made our mods GUI menu pictures. We have made 5 versions, 1 is from Linker Split, 1 from Zinchux and the other are from Kenwort. Most of the layers are made by Zinchux. We have now released them in beta status but we cant decide which one to use in our MOD. So we ask you dear community to choose one that is the most best and maybe add a comment what to change for it.</span>

Here is the dircet link to the poll thread!

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>VOTE FOR PICTURE HERE </span></span>

Thanks

Kenwort

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>YES PEEPS!!! VOTE, CAUSE WE WANT YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE GUI WE MADE!</span>

<span style='font-size:18pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:optima'>Pool</span></span>

Thanks for having voted, or for voting.

linker Split wink_o.gif