Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

OFP:BHD MOD

I'm finishing the BETA map for Kenwort that is going to make a video.. anyway I tested the AI... and it works like a charm! yay.gif

It can move near objects, hide itself behind barrels, inside houses and so on... can move near a wall, along a street, near slums... it's ok! biggrin_o.gif

Man, your pics are too big, maximum on this board is 100kb

jeez man! resize your images before you get a warning or pr!

And yes these are our beta weapons made by Stryker! Most of the textures are from BIS some are modified by Stryker.

THIS IS BETA stuff wink_o.gif

Stay tuned! BHDMOD trailer incoming soon wink_o.gif

I can't Edit my Post. yay.gif

tounge2.gif

You dont must look on it. nener.gif

BTW

When going the mod released?

1.Learn the english language

2.Grow up and stop talking like little kid yay.gif

Every time I visit this thread to check on its progress the screenshots are really promising. While it takes more time and work it's nice to see all the vehicles will be original. I really like BAS's MH-60L, but the BHD MOD's one looks incredible. Plus the buildings/textures on all of the work so far is high quality. Nice to see there is a MOD still coming out for OFP thesedays. Keep up the good work! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]jeez man! resize your images before you get a warning or pr!
Quote[/b] ]Man, your pics are too big, maximum on this board is 100kb

Well, I think you dont speak english?

Kenny can speak english... why???

Ok,

No offence, but somebody gotta resize those pics confused_o.gif

Nobody wants PR for this little thing

I say it again:No offence

Well if we dont get more modelers asap then its going to take a long time to finish the isle it self no even mentioning the vehicle, weapons and units. The isle is our main goal for now.

yes because if is for the island, then it will not take so long (about August I think) cause i can make lotta house models and so on... but the other models!

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>WE NEED MORE MODELERS!</span></span>

<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Keep in mind that this MOD will be ported on ArmA, with ArmA engine and so on... so don't worry, you modeler! you will not be forgotten! This MOD is not only for OFP! now we make it for OFP! then once finished, All of us will move to ArmA!

So JOIN US! And help us making this MOD awesome!</span>

wink_o.gif

Linker Split

non for only house models, also for vehicles like pick ups, cars, bus... all the things like these ones wink_o.gif

There is an new modeler in our team. Polylux. He will help with the vehicles (He and Srey)

Lets welcome.gif him