Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

OFP:BHD MOD

i wonder how u r gonna do firefights in the city. The ai isnt too smart when it comes to fighting in towns.

i wonder how u r gonna do firefights in the city.  The ai isnt too smart when it comes to fighting in towns.

Well, i tried the AI in the city, and it works good! AI can move freely near models, and also under walls, and so on... tounge2.gif

hello

how is going work at map??..... and meybe some screans ?? wink_o.gif

Well the progress keeps moving on... we have now zerg63 in team who is working on the truck, Zinchux has started to make the GUI menu picture and were starting to think about the effects and other fx stuff. So once there are some pics i asure you they will be posted here wink_o.gif

As someone who gets lag in the low settings of the ArmA demo, (1.7 Ghz, 512 ram, GeForce 5500) I'm really glad people are still doing mods for OFP.

Anyway would be nice to see also some OPFOR screens, once they are ready.

And a question: Are just going to have a single OPFOR faction, or making several diferent ones?

(Identical to the various factions at Mogadishu/Somalia in 1993.)

Ase, when we will be ready , we will make you know wink_o.gif

These weeks members of the Team are so busy, that the work proceeds slowly... we apologize for that...

For the Opfor, we are planning for now to create a faction... the one controlled by general Aidid in 1993... smile_o.gif

that's all for now folks!

Linker Split

Hello fellow members..

I want to announce that OFP:BHD mod is progressing, we are now working on our own Blackhawk, Linker Split is working on the island creating house models and working on the scripts, Stryker is working on the weapon models and textures..

Zerg63 has spared some of his time and has started to create the truck for us. Bufferin is working on units.

The progress is not going so fast though.

We need more modelers and texturers.. if you have any skills in making house models, vechanicles and objects or you know how to make textures and use them please join our team.. with your help we can make the MOD grow faster.

Email - kenwort@inbox.lv

website - http://bhdmod.info/

forum - bhd forum

Here are some WIP:

Unbenannt.JPG.xs.jpgthissss.JPG.xs.jpgm162nq9.jpg.xs.jpgminigunlu5.jpg.xs.jpg

Best regard

Kenwort

<s>tell me what you need, hope i can help you, maybe.</s>

Sorry, Maybe i can't, Because i'm working on other MOD.

In the movie and game, I didn't see an M16 with a optical sight mounted on top of the carrying handle.

indeed Red_Evasion is right... we will fix it wink_o.gif

In the movie and game, I didn't see an M16 with a optical sight mounted on top of the carrying handle.

Just because it wasnt in the game or the movie does not mean there was not a soldier who used an aimpoint on an M16 during the time it happened. You are using a poor method of research if your just following what the game/movie says..

Just because it wasnt in the game or the movie does not mean there was not a soldier who used an aimpoint on an M16 during the time it happened. You are using a poor method of research if your just following what the game/movie says..

hey man calm down ok??? smile_o.gif

I am calm, I just find it flawed that he used a game and a movie to (neither were that accurate) to argue that such a weapon was not used. I say keep the current set up you have, looks good.  smile_o.gif

He reffered to the movie and game because that is what there mod is based on! There was a discussion about it earlier on in the thread.

read bottom post

Contrary to popular belief, this mod is not based on the book or the actual event. So, you are the one with the poor method.

How do you figure? I just stated its possible you could do such a weapons set up, and that is a not a good method of research to use a hollywood movie.

But they are BASING their mod on the MOVIE and GAME and NOT the REAL EVENT. Thus if that specific type of weapon was not used in the movie or game they won't be including it.

Of course guys, our MOD is based on the Movie and on the game, so we will make it as they are!

Maybe, in a future plan, we will make the MOD as the real events... but maybe... wink_o.gif

NEW SCREENS OF OBJECTS:

img1ym4.jpg

-----------

img2qf9.jpg

-----------

img3tm6.jpg

-----------

img4ws8.jpg

-----------

img5vu3.jpg

=============

=============

=============

More screens are coming!!

wink_o.gif

Linker Split

great work at this city notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

i am waiting for more screans

WoW, looks awesome, also how to make real textures like this  smile_o.gif  thumbs-up.gif ?.