Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

What ports

What ports does ArmA use for multiplayer? I was talking to my router company, to fix my multiplayer bug, and they said that I should try port triggering. To do that I need to fill out the following:

Trigger /Port Range-Incoming /Port Range (There are 4 slots to fill)

Thanks notworthy.gif

Okay, now that I have those 3 numbers I have to get a range with them... There are 4 slots I need to fill.

Hmm, they should only need to know that those 3 ports are required to be open...

Hmm, they should only need to know that those 3 ports are required to be open...

I made 3 different settings in port triggering.

ArmA

ArmA server

ArmA voip

and typed the numbers you listed in each text box and tried it (Starcraft had the same deal with the same number and it works for that game), but it still did not work. I still cannt join multiplayer games but I can HOST multiplayer games.

Wow it works!

I plugged my computer DIRECTLY into my modem (By passing the router) and the game works fine...

So it HAS to be my router now.

Hmm ok, im not too knowledgeable on router configs and stuff... but try turning off your router firewall in its settings panel.

Don't turn off your router or plug in your comp to your modem directly.. That's highly risky (read: the opposite of not stupid). Just make sure that your forwarding the correct port type (tcp vs udp). more information is availanle on the BIS wiki.