Sign in to follow this  
[aps]gnat

AAN - ArmA Navy

He always does that.

canibalimao,

The Kusnetsov and SU-33 are already out. What more news do you need?

No recent progress.

Priority in order;

- Su33 beta 2

- V22 beta 2

- Frigates beta 1

- another Footmunch conversion

Do you guys think it would be possible giving ships working Anti Missile- Anti Aircraft systems ( CIWS Gun System for example ) to make them self sufficients versus attacks?

It would be a great addon, since then we could build up costal defence weapons and give assault missions a new meaning biggrin_o.gif

From both sides would be challenging, sink the incoming ships from one side, silence defences from the other.

Also, missions could have new objectives, like Radars, AA turrets and so on...

No, dont think so.

Need Mando Missiles and Mando Guns to do it.

And it does do a very good job.

Put in custom missile models and guns .... would be sweeter still.

MaxRiga, watch your fingers. If you haven't got anything constructive to add, keep it to yourself.

I really think it was quite constructive

Quote[/b] ] lol

u r really "special"

taking 100 models to create and never finish a single )))

You can say its not my business and u r right but what was the point of making 10 topics about different addons and never finish it then? Take a look on the date of posting this NAVY topic - Posted: Jan. 07 2007,08:59

It was year ago and still nothing. I understand it's taking the time but still, u know? It looks more like - to post and never make it, so, it looks more like post about nothing.

Once again, I really respect people who's making addons and I do appreciate the stuff they do for community but I never liked people who's saying something and never do what they said. In this case you better don’t say or do not post ur topic if u r not sure u can do that.

TADAAA

it was posted Posted: Jan. 31 2008,01:06, right a half year ago smile_o.gif))

LOL ... *edited out*.

Still only 1 topic here and not 10

..... oh, and a minimum of 3 releases.

As requested;

AIRCRAFT TUG source files released in Su33 thread.

Edited to remove inappropraite language.

I'm quite sure Gnat spends a considerable amount of time helping out others with modelling questions on these forums.

Regardless of how many models he has personally released, I am sure that if it wasn't for his (and others) help I would not have released any of mine, including my upcoming C130 and others.

So while you may want his work, it does take a huge amount of work to release a high quality from scratch addon. People have become accustomed to "quick developed" mod's that have been ported from OFP. When the model is made from scratch, a vast amount of work is involved. Sometimes you get near the end and realise you have to start again due to some fault... its very frustraiting.

canibalimao

Stop bumping threads just asking for updates.

I think it should be clear to everyone that if there would be updates, the addonmaker would post them himself.

[APS]Gnat

The use of "Dickhead" is not allowed in the forums. After so many years you should know that. wink_o.gif

canibalimao

Stop bumping threads just asking for updates.

I think it should be clear to everyone that if there would be updates, the addonmaker would post them himself.

[APS]Gnat

The use of "Dickhead" is not allowed in the forums. After so many years you should know that. wink_o.gif

It should be crystal but he keeps doing it. It would be funny to see how many of his total posts are bumps for updates.

Damn it would be nice for people to get off his back. True it takes him a while but who really cares. This ain't his job. Whether it takes him a week or over a year, that's his business. It's only a game, making content is just a hobby and not his life.

Just be thankful Gnat is part of this community.

A bit off topic but I would love to see that Backfire he has on his signature sometimes on my mission's airstrips inlove.gif

sry to all didnt know that rule sad_o.gif im realy sorry.....i will be carefull with the posts and wait more.... sad_o.gif and manzila dont hate me....looking forward to this mod

Well, some new pics from the spanish army mod team.

Serviola class patrol ship (WIP)

http://foros.ffaa.es/download/file.php?id=548&t=1

http://foros.ffaa.es/download/file.php?id=549&t=1

http://foros.ffaa.es/download/file.php?id=550&t=1

Comes with interior, command bridge, and some weapons will be added (two m2 Heavy machine guns and also a 3" gun on the fore deck).

Possibly an scripted system for securing choppers on the helipad while the ships moves will be added as well.Serviola class

hey just wondering, will these ships be able to lock aircraft/vehicles in place like some ships from ofp?

BUZZARD @ Sep. 12 2008,08:57)]Hey Gnat, any chance that the ACC Epsilon might be added to the AAN?

Spectrum_-_Carrier_Command.jpg

inlove.gif

thats quite sad lol biggrin_o.gif

Gnat I also added you on msn..

anyway, is there any submarine released? I have one (whiskey class) but it can't submerge and I do think its a important aspect.. wink_o.gif

So if anyone can help.. please let me know.

EDIT. Saw one post now about landcontact and stuff.. got it, thanks smile_o.gif

Nice submarine, GranQ. thumbs-up.gif

I think i asked this a while ago in here, but is there a chance of a release of some kind of "object-pack"? A ship or sup as an static object would be nice (like the LSD-one in OFP). ArmA is really missing things like an offshore-"base" or target.

MfG Medicus

@medicus

i had the same idea medicus and work on a freightship wich should be enterable (static object/house). will take some more time.

btw is there a place where i can download all/most of your missions?

Wow! Carrier Command! That's a blast from the past! The funny thing is that even with the ancient vector graphics, that old game is still a blast to play and had some really advanced features like the virus bombs, robot construction units, long range telemetry pods, cruise missiles, etc...

It's a shame that nobody had made a massively updated Carrier Command II. But with Gnat's excellent work (and that of others as well) we have one aircraft carrier in the game and we got some cool ship missile stuff from Mando's scripts.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Gnta salvation, what exactly vessel will be present in your pack?

Thanks firefoxlover.gif

Blown away matey, just awsome addons, Subs looking spectac!

Just curious, is there anything in the pipe for Russian Navy, along the lines of Scorpian Sub b-427 or the 956 Sarych.

The current ones are looking great  biggrin_o.gif