Sign in to follow this  
major woody

OFP addons into ArmA!

The BIS units/vehicles/weapons now look really great! This should be the standard to create new units for expansion - not the same unit a hundred times.

I agree, as wev'e already seen new re-skins of the BIS units and they look great, so imho we don't need brand new US soldiers just slight tweaking of equipment here and there when the modeling tools are released. I'm awaiting a desert version of the US vehicles and that would satisfy me. The models themselves look great so it's just a retexture (not that i would be any good at it though).

I would like to get a little nuke in arma.

what's about it ?

Yes, very nice.

i'm working on the iraqi insurgent pack, just wating for ArmA & the new Tools wink_o.gif .

what's about it ?

Guys, awnser this man, he wants Nuke mad_o.gif .

oh.. and i would like some swedish stuff....

however, it´s very unlikely that SFP will do anything for ArmA.

According to what I heard from my swedish friend, someone is working, or going to work, on converting SFP to Armed Assault.

I sure hope so, definately one of the best addonpacks out there, very complete, and highquality!

please let us know about that..because its fucked up not to ask premissions first.

oh.. and i would like some swedish stuff....

however, it´s very unlikely that SFP will do anything for ArmA.

According to what I heard from my swedish friend, someone is working, or going to work, on converting SFP to Armed Assault.

I sure hope so, definately one of the best addonpacks out there, very complete, and highquality!

please let us know about that..because its fucked up not to ask premissions first.

I'm not doing it, I just heard from someone that heard from someone that was planning on doing it.

I'll solve the rest via PM.

Have anybody considered to convert these addons - the M60 A1 from Inquisitor and the BMP-1 from ORSC?

They have relly nice textures so I think they will fix in ArmA really good.

If the creators will give permissions and I find the time I might consider to do it my self.

These could turn out really usefull in Cold War missions...

Actually, that M60A1 looks like it has sub-ArmA standrd textures. The model looks ok, but the texture would need to be updated for ArmA.

I would like to see Inquisitors/KHs M1A2 SEP in ArmA. They said they made it for ArmA standards, so I'm guessing it would look extra sweet in ArmA.

what's about it ?

Don't worry, DSF's working on its ArmA nuke as we speak.

is it possible that some 1 port the Tunguska and the mig-29 ? i really miss those in Arma..

mig29 is already ported about a year ago, visit armaholics :)

I second the Opel/Gaz vehicles, buildings as well as the BMW motorcycles from LibMod!