Sign in to follow this  
Frag Haus Capt Morgan

HOW ABOUT A BAN SECTION ON THESE FOROUMS

EMI just landed 1 web design contract for over 60 web sites at $500,000 US, that happens every other month smile.gif

the building we are in cost 6.7 million dollars Canadian, no one would buy it untill a few years ago, we baught it for $500,000 cash since it sat for two years losing money

all those lines are up to date, and you forget we are also a Hard ware dealer and have the only Kamtrax account in the area, they are a money lending company that buys bulk and wich we get things dirt cheap

that means every thing

and since we're an old MTS building the lines are actually apart of MTS which THEY pay rent for

thats how we afford as many lines as we want, and the MTS cell tower on the roof, hell that pays for the land tax lol

Dont even bother, this was a MAIN ISP Provider building for 15 years and still handles 35% of the traffic through our city

I bet you handle less then 8% of your totaly city's traffic

Small patatoes Ed Small

Hey Mal....

Check this out Bro...You aint got poop , and you really suck at this game . Can you do all of us a favor and stop with your B.S. man.

Your the smallest fish in a Huge sea . And quit trying to make everyone believe your something your not. Why do you always think your the SH*T ?

I mean I play OFP cause I love the damn game. I could really care less how many time people freaking kill me ! Cause in ctf its team based and the most flags wins. And it's not like you cant respawn and get more weapons.

So mal take your B.S. some where else PLZ cause I think I can speak for most people here. " WE ARE SICK OF YOUR B.S."

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (5thSFG Drak @ Feb. 17 2002,20:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So mal take your B.S. some where else PLZ cause I think I can speak for most people here. " WE ARE SICK OF YOUR B.S."<span id='postcolor'>

How do you quantify "most" - have you got a list of people who've agreed that you can speak on their behalve?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RN Malboeuf @ Feb. 17 2002,06:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">EMI just landed 1 web design contract for over 60 web sites at $500,000 US, that happens every other month smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well you better start working on your web clan web site first cause it suck's monkey nuts... wow.gif

Drak can speak for most of us FHA ufo_hk.

Also Malboeuf... Your an idiot!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Peroxide @ Feb. 18 2002,01:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Drak can speak for most of us FHA ufo_hk.<span id='postcolor'>

That clarifies it better, as I'm sure the majority are more than capable of formulating and expressing their own views.

Mal... stop man.

You are unbelievable. I showed you in the other forum the proof that you do not have these connections. You work for a little computer store guy... and aren't old enough to even grow a beard... I seen your pic. Your a kid... playing with daddy's money.

I just wish you would stop fabricating all this stuff... it will do you no good.

Malboeuf should be closed... constant stories on this board are totally distracting and childish.

There was a god discussion in the begining of this topic, but now it's just hmm.. yeah,, nothing.

---> Closed