Sign in to follow this  
smiley nick

Lost-World Returns

just signed best of luck guys really hope this works because this is the one mod that i really want to see in arma

Sighned,

and Ill pass it around.

I still havent dropped the idea of jumping off a building if I dont se the mod finished. rofl.gif

I have also signed. Hope it will work! Dear BIS, c'mon!

Sentry

Signed.

But I was wondering: who can think of a reason why they left it out?

Why?

I sent a PM to Maruk and Suma. I urge everyone here to do the same thing!

PM spamming would´nt help at all.

I´m just wondering how many more community managers they´d need to handle things like this better huh.gif

edit: rephrased

Signed - 90th Signature.

BIS - please consider helping the community out, just a little more. The work these guys have done is amazing. It was designed for the ArmA community and its what they want the mod to be for. If they are forced to use something else then its a let down to everyone.

Please BIS huh.gif

Signed - 90th Signature.

BIS - please consider helping the community out, just a little more. The work these guys have done is amazing. It was designed for the ArmA community and its what they want the mod to be for. If they are forced to use something else then its a let down to everyone.

Please BIS  huh.gif

Signed. This one time support request, I support. Good luck.

I'm sure that'll go down like a wet fart in an elevator. Have your little protest guys, but please be wary of coming across as pretentious and demanding. If you end up alienating BIS because of what is frankly a self important and self righteous crusade, and because Marek and Sumas inboxes are flooded with spam on your behalf, then it's the rest of the community that suffers.

Thanks.

No need to spam them. If they react to this then they do, and if not then thats unfortunate. I'm sure if you fill their inbox's they will only become annoyed and move onto something else to do.

If I was asked kindly to help someone, and shown it can be useful, I could give it good consideration. If I was to become annoyed with mass amounts of spam I would probably scream.

We are asking them, not forcing them wink_o.gif

I'm sure that'll go down like a wet fart in an elevator. Have your little protest guys, but please be wary of coming across as pretentious and demanding. If you end up alienating BIS because of what is frankly a self important and self righteous crusade, and because Marek and Sumas inboxes are flooded with spam on your behalf, then it's the rest of the community that suffers.

Thanks.

I don’t think you can call this a protest; all forms of communication have been to a professional and mature level, with even Placebo trying his best to help.

None of us are accountable for user opinions and actions on this forum, so I don’t expect "spamming and comments" to reflect the current situation at hand, which was clearly written out.

Thanks everyone, this is really astonishing support, its by far a good start, and we can only wait to see what happens.

Yeah I say don't PM these fellas. Sign the petition, make them aware of the situation, politely ask their help. That's the best course of action.

Signed. It'll benefit BIS as well if we can create custom animations since it'll make the game even more attractive than it is now. On top of that, if I'm not wrong, they legally own all user made content, which means that really good work from the mod community might end up being content of ArmA2.

Signed.

But I was wondering: who can think of a reason why they left it out?

Why?

It may be that it is, or includes, a Maya tool/addon and is not a standalone converter.

Thanks everyone, it’s really very touching to see this kind of support, this is a good example of the real community at its best.

I signed the petition because VTE needs water buffalo and other animals of the jungle.

the thing that exites me most is the fact that this could provide a brilliant starting point for many other similar mods. fully realistic ecosystem for Sahrani anyone?. you could even modify it to work with zombies e.t.c.

zombie dinos!!!!

Quote[/b] ] and if by the end of the month we have still not heard anything we will have to consider developing our content for another engine.

this month?

its pretty much over isnt it...

or do you mean next month?

Signed. It'll benefit BIS as well if we can create custom animations since it'll make the game even more attractive than it is now. On top of that, if I'm not wrong, they legally own all user made content, which means that really good work from the mod community might end up being content of ArmA2.

Oh please, not another bullshit post like this. They don't own your addons and as such they cannot include it in their official products. Not without your consent at least.

Also, take it easy people, don't PM them and don't encourage to PM them, this petition and action by the people will probably nudge them into giving help, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up that that will happen before 1.09 is out.