wipman

ArmA Custom Faces For Free

Major @ May 21 2007,08:30)]puma....why do you think he posted a picture of himself as well? of course he used his own face!

No need to stress dude, course it was my face.

rofl.gif

whats the minimum Kb it has to be to used on multiplayer?.

@ opteryx, use Paintshop Pro 9, its much more simpler to use than Photoshop, good for noobs like us. smile_o.gif

Major @ May 21 2007,08:30)]puma....why do you think he posted a picture of himself as well? of course he used his own face!

No need to stress dude, course it was my face.

rofl.gif

whats the minimum Kb it has to be to used on multiplayer?.

@ opteryx, use Paintshop Pro 9, its much more simpler to use than Photoshop, good for noobs like us. smile_o.gif

well some servers limit it to 200kb and for example SES server has 20kb limit. I allways keep the file at 40kb, but i think under 100 would be good. U can always put some other face on if server u want to join kicks u out.

lol ok puma no worries biggrin_o.gif nice faces btw wipman love the new gloves, i know you told me not to pick but, the nose on the 3rd face down doesnt line up properly :P the only reason im mentioning it is because u have managed to do a face like that perfectly in the past biggrin_o.gif

Hi, i know it Major, is that im tired of attend requests of something

that i don't like at all, and i did tohose 3 really quick, in like 40mins,

and... as i don't use 'em... well, i guess that you have an idea of

"how much" i care for the requests... i do what i can, but belive me

if i tell you that i don't gonna die doing it... .Let's C ya

That...is SOOOO CUTE! biggrin_o.gif

Abs

PS: Wipman, can I get a Krusty the Klown face? And then after that, can you make a George W. Bush face?

Hi, Puma... man... you've to tell me where you buy those trippies

that you feed... because we don't have anything as good as those

down here. Good job on the bunny, hunt the hunters; that'll teach

'em. Let's C ya

ok m8 i understand, i wont ask for any more faces. and abs...why not think of something a little less gay. im sure wipman would just LOVE making a krusty the clown face biggrin_o.gif

thank u the bunny is actually my little bunny called "olavi"

with little editing we could get a nice bunny camo, to hide from those predators around sahrani...

My contribution: Afganistan/Iraq SF out in the field for too long without shaving :P

facejn6.th.jpg

Hi, i've try to make a face with a crest, but i doubt that it matches

over the head model, i haven't try it in game:

The Face:

desert.jpg

No camo and desert sleeve & gloves. Let's C ya

ok ive tested it out in civi skin so i can see the head. the hair lines up fine and the gloves are almost perfect. this face looks great on RACS cos of the desert camo arms

just to let ya know wipman. if u ever do more camo faces and want perfect gloves and arms then the ones on this face are exaclty right. maybe u could copy and paste from this? im not sure i dont use photoshop or wateva it is u use.

SkullCamo-1.jpg

smile_o.gif Major, why not follow the forum rules and instead of posting three times in a row to increase your postcount, just edit your last post?

smile_o.gif As well, why not let wipman speak for himself? Rushing to defend another man doesn't reek of the "gayness" you refer to at all. whistle.gif

Abs

I did a face texture im using wich i want to keep for myself. it was derrived from hhl_52, but ingame the guys skin is like freaky bright:

Screen

Anyone got a clue?

Hi, well Jahve... some people have complained about the same weird

thing to me, here... and in other forums; seems that some ATI users

have this problem or they don't see the face at all. It also may be

your monitor settings; when i choose a colour for make the camo,

on the RGB 8 colour profile of the Photoshop 9.0 CS, i choose a

really dark tone, in fact, almost black for the brown and some greens

too, but then when i begin to paint, it's like 3 times more clear than

the colour that i've selected. So that could be a reason, but ain't

got any clue really, sorry man. Let's C ya

@Jahve: I did exactly the same thing and my skin is freakishly bright too.. Maybe it's because only the eyes were changed? (unless you changed something on the skin too?)

Eyes are apart of the texture aswell so i dont see why it should be like that. probably some odd thing with ATI drivers like wip says.

smile_o.gif Major, why not follow the forum rules and instead of posting three times in a row to increase your postcount, just edit your last post?

smile_o.gif As well, why not let wipman speak for himself? Rushing to defend another man doesn't reek of the "gayness" you refer to at all. whistle.gif

Abs

ok, one there was no need to start a tiff here and two i dont really see where i "rushed to defend him"

Major @ May 23 2007,17:21)]and further more, i couldnt give two shits about my post count (lol see wat i did there rofl.gif )

You might not care about your post-count, maybe warning level boxes are more your taste wink_o.gif

Edit your previous post next time when you have anything to add within such a short timespan please.

No point in creating a new topic for this, but I was just wondering what the max filesize for a custom face is..? In servers mine just comes up as white huh.gif (works in SP though)

I think the game imposes a limit of approximately 100kb (for the sake of preventing lag when players with huge face (and custom sound) files connect to servers), but some servers impose a lower limit so the smaller the file the better, otherwise you will be kicked.