wipman

ArmA Custom Faces For Free

Hi, other face, now with a Ghost Recon patch in the gloves.

The Face:

GR_MF.jpg

Let's C ya

I really suck on photo editing and dont have PS, so could anyone please help me make something like this (the scarf I mean) with some cool glasses and gloves and PM me:

scarf.jpg

scarf2.jpg

Hi, i've made another face, here it's:

The Face:

stripedcamo.jpg

Let's C ya

Find all these amazing faces by wipman and more (95 in total) in this face pack.

NEW 95 CamoFacePack

http://files.filefront.com/95CamoFacePackexe/;7944796;;/fileinfo.html

FULLY BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE WITH THE .JPG VERSION!

it installs a pbo into your addons folder and gives the option to choose the face from the edit player option.

as it is an addon others will need it to see the face, but the more that have it the more will see it.

also you will never be stopped from entering a server for having a custom face!

smile_o.gif

post will be updated when more are added (basically when the face machine that is wipman creates them)

Hi, damn it, thanks Andy. Let's C ya

Hi, i've made another face that have the same sleeves than the

previous face, but this one have much more quality than the other.

I think that this sleeves will match much better the damn ACU colours,

aparently made for stand up much more in a wooden enviroment.

But who knows... anyway... here it's the face.

The Face:

Thesotbofthefsideburns.jpg

I hope that you like it. let's C ya

as it is an addon others will need it to see the face

damn....u sure? thats a shame...ah well thnx anyway. ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE ON THIS THREAD DOWNLOAD THE FACE PACK NOW biggrin_o.gif

Major @ July 01 2007,17:20)]
as it is an addon others will need it to see the face

damn....u sure? thats a shame...ah well thnx anyway. ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE ON THIS THREAD DOWNLOAD THE FACE PACK NOW biggrin_o.gif

yeah, it is a shame, it's why i posted it - the more have it, the more see it! even if just people you know/ in your squad/clan have it it's a bonus.

andy.

my first attempt at it, looks crappy to me since i have an ATi Card, so its all washed out ingame, but for all you nvidia guys it might look better, enjoy.

face8copy.jpg

So, its my understanding that these faces will show up in multiplayer even if the other players on the server don't have them saved to their install?

Or no?

I'm going to pick up that face pack regardless, just want to know if its something that everyone else will see. Great work everyone!

Yes the faces will appear regardless if the server has them. Aslong as there under 96KB wink_o.gif

my first attempt at it, looks crappy to me since i have an ATi Card, so its all washed out ingame, but for all you nvidia guys it might look better, enjoy.

img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/ThePieSpy/face8copy.jpg[/img]

save it as .paa and it should be fine, ATI cards seems to have probs with jpeg. U can find .paa tools in wiki

I'm going to pick up that face pack regardless, just want to know if its something that everyone else will see. Great work everyone!

as stated in my post before

Quote[/b] ]as it is an addon others will need it to see the face, but the more that have it the more will see it.

@ Puma - thanks for that - the next version will have .paa files instead of jpeg to help all the ati players.

smile_o.gif

** EDIT**

as i type this i am uploading the new version - using .paa files so ATI users can benefit too!

it is fully backwards compatible with the previous (93CamoFacePack) version (you will see peeps faces that use the 93, and those people will see yours - providing you're not using the 2 new ones of course)

link in prev post will be updated.

andy.

** EDIT #2 **

http://files.filefront.com/95CamoFacePackexe/;7944796;;/fileinfo.html

smile_o.gif

img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/ThePieSpy/face8copy.jpg[/img]

save it as .paa and it should be fine, ATI cards seems to have probs with jpeg. U can find .paa tools in wiki

yeah i considered that, but .paa are much larger so from what i understand you have to bump the resolution down to meet the file requirements. Damn you ATi!

anyways this was my first attempt at a mask type-ish thing.

facedes2.jpg

Hi, a new custom face, tricolour camo; i hope that you like it.

The Face:

tricolour.jpg

Let's C ya

Hi my first go a custom face yay.gif

face-512.jpg

Will get some ingame shots as soon as i find out how to get the AI to use the Face,

Is it only a US Rifleman that has rolled up sleeves?? If it is,

is it possible to edit a few other types to have the rolled up sleeves?

Just as a matter of interest (and not meant as any sort of

criticism of the artwork), are extreme tattoos like that last

one (all over the arms and on the neck and face) in fact

permitted in the US military?

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could make me a face, pretty much just plain, no fancy cammo or anything, but with balistic glasses, either yellow or orange in color. (im a complete photoshop noob so I dont no how to do it) If you could it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Guest Ti0n3r

Maybe the wrong place to ask but; Can anyone tell me in which file the ArmA faces are located? smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Think you misunderstood me. I'm wondering in which vanilla PBO file the BIS faces located? I was planing on adding all the old ones to my game in addition to the new ones from 1.08

Sorry if I'm hijacking the thread, but creating a new one would probably just result in another locked thread. I tried a search but didn't find anything, and this is a thread about ArmA faces after all tounge2.gif

Edit: Thanks Bence, found them smile_o.gif

Tioner, try your documents/Arma folder, if not there, then characters.pbo!

Hi, another camoed face.

Mask by: Hit_Sqd_Ack

Mask Camo & Sleeve by: Charles Wipman(me).

THe Face:

maskedmofo.jpg

I hope that you like it. Let's C ya