vilas

Vilas' addons

what is reflective guard huh.gif

i have no idea ?

i just used "google" to search for M113A2 pictures, cause A2 is 1979

Spooky Lynx

Please do not hotlink images > 100kb smile_o.gif

Awesome work as usual.

I know it's a huge job and everything, but you really should consider making a Canadian or Danish camo version of those, since as far as I know, those are the only two militaries actually using Leopards in combat at the moment.

One more question: trying 2S1 SPG in editor I couldn't choose myself as commander of it, only as gunner or driver. Does anybody have the same bug?

the lav 25 has a couple of bugs.

- The commander, driver or gunner cannot open hatches.

- The M60 point of view looks as if the commander was out to fire it.

- The cargo space isn't textured. In fact the interior is completely transparent.

but divided VIBI is not released, it is on my HD :P

i know where WAS error in LAV

error was due to cargo proxy was from number 2, so when player ALONE tested vehicle, he had transparent, when player was second, third... cargo all was okay

on my HD i am preparing to release , but i wanted to release with hatches, cause at the moment i can release without hatches only divided by 3 packs: US vehicles, East/Soviet, Polish+OFP+civilian veh.

and concerning A2 shown on link... hmmm does this element on side is just some kind of identification in latest wars ? ?

what is function of those "roller-blinds" looking elements ?

and concerning A2 shown on link... hmmm does this element on side is just some kind of identification in latest wars ? ?

The combat identification panels were developed after the Gulf War. So yea, they're only really for modern vehicles

The CIP appears 'cold' when viewed through a thermal imaging system (i.e a tank gunsight) so aid in the identification of friendly vehicles by giving them a big square that contrasts with the appearance of the rest of the vehicle through TI sights.

Edit:- I forgot to mention that there is a shadow bug underneath the rear, aperture part of the FAL's ironsights. It appears as a small dark square that can bee seen through the rest of the weapon, and the soldier. IIRC it affects all your FAL variants apart from the one with the scope.

on my HD i am preparing to release , but i wanted to release with hatches, cause at the moment i can release without hatches only divided by 3 packs: US vehicles, East/Soviet, Polish+OFP+civilian veh.

What's wrong with the hatches? Maybe you can be helped if you describe the problem.

The combat identification panels were developed after the Gulf War. So yea, they're only really for modern vehicles

The CIP appears 'cold' when viewed through a thermal imaging system (i.e a tank gunsight) so aid in the identification of friendly vehicles by giving them a big square that contrasts with the appearance of the rest of the vehicle through TI sights.

Edit:- I forgot to mention that there is a shadow bug underneath the rear, aperture part of the FAL's ironsights. It appears as a small dark square that can bee seen through the rest of the weapon, and the soldier. IIRC it affects all your FAL variants apart from the one with the scope.

Wierd, I never noticed this bug testing all of the variants including his new IMI FAL's. But then again, as a former soldier, I don't really look at small bugs and just care if whether I can aquire, get a bead and accurately shoot the target which I can with the FAL's. But I guess any small bug fixes are nice, but I'm pretty sure I would have noticed if it was something horribly wrong. If you're talking about in 3rd person view, I've never noticed anything wrong and all the screenshots I took of the weapons look pretty good to me.

However, I'll look again to see if I can see what you're talking about.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Vilas, ever considered making an M109 paladin to offset your 2S1 and 2S7?

Would fit well for p85 too.....

front panel changed

i think now A2 is like it should be

comparision A2 and BIS A3 smile_o.gif

m113a23.jpg

preparing for release - as i will get config help

Nice one smile_o.gif

He Vilas, I noticed that you modified the CEO-Lod in you Leo pack. Good to see that those tanks run over the stones thumbs-up.gif

Do you plan to include dampers,too? Because the GEO-Lod modification is needed for this feature, too smile_o.gif

BR,

mike

p.s.: Sorry, but I am still occupied with my own addons... confused_o.gif

front panel changed

i think now A2 is like it should be

comparision A2 and BIS A3 smile_o.gif

Hell yeah!

The BIS 113 isn't technically an A3, the M113A3 has a steering wheel, and the BIS M113 has steering lats, so it's a poor M113A2, at best.

Can you add Eotech on G36 series?

thumbs-up.gif

G36C EOT is already made.

yes, G36 Eot is in the pack of German weapons

by the way:

i think i fixed all bugs in weapons packs, many new icons, Col.Faulkner reticle added smile_o.gif

all weapons pack have been fixed:

ftpwpn.jpg

as visible on screens

what changed:

from newer to older:

- M14 animated in pilot view, new icons

- AK105 remodelled front sight, new icons, some by Johny F.

- Carl Gustav has Col.Faulkner reticle

- STG 58 (Austrian FAL added, FALs remodelled, not fixed shadow bug yet)

- other packs - icons added few days after public beta release

nothing more changed YET cause i have no time sad_o.gif

i am still working on other fixes

soon i will add Galatz and proper IMI FAL

also i am working on hatches for divided vehicles pack, some are fixed, some not, i hope to finish it in few days and release

Awesome Vilas! The Galatz would be cool, but probably more important for the Israeli pack is the FAL Support variant with the bipod...oh and K98, K98 Sniper, and Bazooka. Those are the 3 main WWII weapons that we need to use from your WWII pack (which is huge). The rest of the weapons I just use from your other packs.

smile_o.gif

But I know your very busy. So whatever you do LoBo is VERY appreciative of your hard work.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Thre were many in the "Free Arab Legion" of the German

army that was in N. Africa...

freearableg.jpg

...but they were otherwise so rare that for the sake of

authenticity they really shouldn't be included in a toy soldier

addon set that represents typical WW2 German troops

(unless you're making the "Free Arab Legion", of course).

Now, derail averted; back to discussing Vilas' stuff.

Afrika Korps ;]

back to topic : i have found bug in my config causing hatches not work :]

3 days of try-and-again, few hours daily, maybe 15 hours of work sad_o.gif

soon updates of divided VIBI vehicles in 3 packs:

SLA/Soviet vehicles

US vehicles

Polish/Civilian/OFP

update of Leo's

soon updates of divided VIBI vehicles in 3 packs:

SLA/Soviet vehicles

US vehicles

Polish/Civilian/OFP

update of Leo's

wow thx alot for so much work m8

single question are you going to reskin some vehicles of the devided pack too?

LAV-25 for example? biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

if BOSS or Pauliness will do desert reskins - there will be desert reskin, not other planned