Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

What about the helmets on those m60 guys...somehow i dont like them..too modern and too bright,wrong colours on pattern...could it be darker to fitt on the rest of combat uniform? huh.gif

so it will be like that, on server now

Great work, hope to se full Vietnam mod some day. Guess you can't make original helmets 'till editing tools come out. Keep it up.

aug_a3_1.jpg

aug_a3_2.jpg

i started to work on one self standing addon, bu i stuck, i cannot find good sources and informations about optic sights to A3

i have found no info about it :/

does anyone have more informations about the scope used in AUG A3 (screen with GL)

i cannot find good quality pictures about this scope, no information about magnyfing, type (red dot, cross hair or like in AUG A1)

i wanted to add A3 version to previous reeedited OFP BIS addon AUG A1

Its got a picatinny rail on the top side to allow different combinations. However i've seen several pics of them with leupold CQ/Ts

honkpolyx8.th.jpg honksapwb7.th.jpg honkstrdy8.th.jpg hon3mx0.th.jpg

Not everyone is regurally checking the polish forums I suppose wink_o.gif so here's a small teaser of what is being worked on currently. The polish all-terrain vehicle HONKER (originally in Vilas'es PAck of OFP vehicles) is being retextured to serve it's multipurpose role as designed to - presented are; Polish AT Police, Combat Engineers, Border Guard and a version derrived from vehicles used by the Polish troops in Iraq wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Not everyone is regurally checking the polish forums I suppose

Well people dload Vilas packs because theres lots of different units besides Polish.

I know I'll use Polish units when i get the game soon but it'd be nice if Polish addon makers made a thread here.

Then I'm sure youd get more traffic. thumbs-up.gif

The Polish variants of the Honker are welcome, I am glad to see so many versions being worked on.

Direct link please  yay.gif

Look @ the 1st page.

Thanks smile_o.gif

i specially wait for opinions from Russians who knew their camo the best

also i read that some people wanna Scud back?

it is possible with little fixed model, but probably without working rocket and etc. i can make it as object to the missions like "silent crawl and put bomb"

He vilas what's the status of the M240 with wooden stock?

i specially wait for opinions from Russians who knew their camo the best

No Russian here but i think im qualified to judge them ^^

Looks really good Vilas and pretty much correct ( as much as a reskin allows us ), makes me grumble cause it seems i never get my russian units released.

Btw if you want to make them more realistic you could make berets black and add naval infantry insignia, marines would be cool and fit to a possible Russians Sahrani mission.

Plus Marines can be used as Paratroopers aswell cause they are also qualified for it so a mission maker has all options... makes me wonder why the RHS Marines werent used much back then... guess people had no idea on how to use them in missions...

About the Woodland camo, i have the camo sample i made for Lasers OFP units if it would help you i can send it.

lwphelmcm4.th.jpg lwphelm3vx4.th.jpg lwpbutyzf5.th.jpg

News form the Warsaw Pact  smile_o.gif

Polish 1985 Units (LWP) presented briefly on page 32 are being polished. New helmet textures, that present a fair approximation to the original (as shown in the first pic) and boots with realistic textures are being implemented at the moment. Belts and insignias are being improved with new textures, all that needs to be redone is the uniform texture itself. I am attempting to merge Yaciek's version of the moro pattern with my own ideas, see what happens  thumbs-up.gif

Maybe some day they'll meet with the boys form recnetly presented CSLA on some joint manouvers  smile_o.gif

PS; Vilas, woodland will require some time, will give it a chance this weekend probably

Oh that looks feckin genius for "just a reskin"... very ery good work on details.