Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

but i saw opinions on other forums and they don't have this error ? (MG3 weapon class)

concerning other "turned out" animations, you know, i was asking some people for help some time ago, but their lack of time caused i made decision to make all myself, i am not good in configs, but when i was alone i started to do my best smile_o.gif

sory, sory,sory

there was an error in weapon MG3 in LEO

fixed version goes to FTP

sory, sory, sory, sory biggrin_o.gif

8 minutes left of uploading,

G'day Vilas,

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the great releases recently - especially loving the Leos, LAVs and civ vehicles! biggrin_o.gif

The weapons packs are great too!

Thanks mate

Stew pistols.gif

tha answer to problem "not aiming on BMP1"

i have checkrd it

in my opinion there is something wrong with BIS M136

yes, US soldiers from game with BIS M136 fire over BMP and hit nothing

2 solider , 6 rockets fired , noone hit BMP1

but please put my soldier using my weapon

Polish soldier with my RPG7 , one shot-hit and BMP is dead

US soldier with my Carl Gustav or my M136 or my M72 LAW, one shot and buum BMP dead

i have a CTD when starting missions using the german crewed leos..

simply i dont have the crew even though i installed the latest german units pack from you...

dont see any crew in the soldiers list anyway..

and get a error message about the crew when choosing the tanks in the editor..

Crew was added 29-09 so on FTP there is newest addon version put there

inside there is a crewman:

myftp.jpg

Your WWII addon should have:

- Bazooka (AT U.S.)

- Piat (AT British)

- AT Rifle (AT Polish and Russians)

- Tank Crews

- Officers

- Static MG's

heh

i don't have time :P

i gave all work to other mod with unreleased too

probably of my hobby i will start making new weapons, i would need texturer for them, cause i will not manage all before Arma 2 , as every single weapon need to be reworked

i am not satisfied with my WW2 pack, but i don't think i will find time and strenght now

texturer, person to make normals is who i need

every weapon has to be made from scratch

Well, I'm constantly updating my weapons so if you'd ever need any british and german weapons I could help you out.

all MLODS are in WW2 pack, if you wanna make from them better weapons pack , feel free, new non released MLODS has Rip31st

you can work with him on WW2, cause i really have no time for this

i would do new models without problems, but most time spending is texture work and making good normals (not 100% generated , but also combinated), multilayer textures that are different for NOHQ, different for CO

That's not a problem, I have to make those wink_o.gif. If you ever get into the mood and time I can help you with the weapons by providing some.

Quote[/b] ]

Those "HWM" FALs are an utter travesty. I nearly fell off my

chair laughing when I tried one of them. "Vilas" here has made

some FAL addons too, but I haven't tried them since several

revisions ago. They may be better than those "HWM" ones.

.... etc .. etc ... etc.

Hey guys, first of all on behalf of the HWM team I would like to say a big 'job well done' to Villas for the ongoing contribution to the ArmA community. His work has always been a cornerstone for development of many addons.

At this point we would like to apologise to Villas personally and to the whole community for hijacking this thread, but it came to our attention that a certain individual commented on our work a few pages back using expressions that were certainly uncalled for.

It is our goal to make as accurate addons as possible regarding the Hellenic Army. Lord knows, every male in Greece has fired these weapons at some point in their lives as military service is mandatory and some of our members are noncoms and even comissioned officers in the army. We get extensive feedback and we try to implement it in ArmA.

Sometimes we succeed, sometimes we don't. That's why we address the community to provide constructive feedback. We even have a site for it...

Col.Faulkner used this thread to express an opinion in a diminishing and offending way. Although at some point he pointed out his objections, this time he chose this place using words like 'travesty', 'comically fail', 'fell off my chair from laughing' etc. If this is constructive critisism, then by all means, feel free to abstain from it.

The esteemed Col. has a good reputation in the community, and we are deeply sorry that he doesn't live up to it in this case. There are a lot of addons. Either you like them and play with them or you don't. If you feel like helping, you give feedback. You can even trash them, but on their own thread.

In any case, we are really happy that we made you laugh, but most of all we are pleased that quite a large number of people chose just to have fun with the addons rather than trashing them around several fora.

A million apologies to Villas, we just had to set the record straight. Should anyone care to comment, kindly post in the relevant thread and not here.

i also reported to moderator to delete posts of Grim_Fandango

about other mods models cause i don't want to speak about other mods models here but those posts were not deleted

i am voting for cleanig all posts about this issue

but i cannot do it as i am not moderator

main claim should be to user : Grim_Fandango

concerning Col. Faulkner : he is expert, his knowledge, photo sources look like he has a military museum in house cause i have seen pictures that he was sending to me on private to show how should i do model

one thing for me is for sure, if Col.Faulkner says something, he is the best in knowledge, cause i really get from his photos proving he owns those rifles and he cares for single screw/rivet/pivot smallest detail

pictures were not from google, his hand was holding scope, handgrips and etc

for sure it was not airsoft too

Grim_Fandango posts should be deleted here

BUG RAPORT:

POLISH BMP:

b1jq0.th.jpg

Polish LEO:

b2hi3.th.jpg

( Nie da się zestrzelić załogi gdy jest na zewnątrz wozu )

About vilas_east,i'd like to have Ak74 kobra cherry wood version with red reticle. whistle.gif

i'd like to have Ak74 kobra cherry wood version with red reticle. whistle.gif

Would you like fries with that?

crazy_o.gif

I think Vilas has said that he doesnt want to make ten thousand versions of each gun he makes.

hey Vilas.... You have not responded to my pms .... I am leaving for a week but i got your suspension problems sorted and can walk you through it if you want it.... Anyway....If you cannot get me tonight I will be back in a week or so. No computers wher i am going.

Lamar

Didn't see it mentioned while skimming through:   EastWeapons (Vil_Wpn.pbo),  CfgAmmo:  PG7VR round has a typo:  

model = "\vilas_wpn\rpg7rheat  

should be

model = "\vilas_wpn\rpg7vrheat

fixes no visible launched rocket, and lloooong delay to hit.

Also no Picture for RPG-75: Set to Vilas_wpm\ico\rpg75.paa, but there's no paa there.

Thanks for the goodies. Love having an RPG-29.

US pack is missing pic for grenade launcher for M79

also is it possible to config it to take the spot of a pistol or ahve teh ammo take rifle spots.... this way the soldier can carry a SMG or a pistol or something

i am getting some errors and want to know how i can resolve this

Bin\config.cpp/CFg.magazines.vil_20rnd_105mmsabot_m

Bin\config.cpp/CFg.vehicles/mgunclouds.scope

@Vilas

How can I use your weapon packs with CSM sounds?

Thanks for your hard good work

regards