Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

With the latest update. However I've many addons so I'm tryn' it without them.

Thanks for the reply

I'm back after trying every RPG variant, and playing with a ton of AddOns/Mods active, and I didn't have a problem with any of them. If it is a conflict let me know. I use a ton of AddOns/Mods so I can be aware not to use that one.

Hi there love the VIBI pack, but was wondering if somehow you might have forgot to add add an 1985 version of the LAV? Will you make an AT/AD version of the LAV? Great work so far though!

Edit

Having a quick look at the config, it seems you missed vil_W_LAV25.p3d, for the 85 version of the LAV!

no Snoops, it was not forgetten, but green LAV, Bradley, Abrams M1 are vehicles for "mod" ONLY, not for my addons aouside the mod, mod will have much more than my vehicles "exclusive work", for example, in teaser i released 3 soviets and 3 americans, while in mod we have over 85 models of soldiers

answer for Maza:

i am working not only on P85 mod, but most of time i spend on mod smile_o.gif

but there is picture of beta w.i.p. of our tactical vest:

tact.jpg

One word WOW!!! wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif

I hope every polish "wojak" will have "lubawa" tactical vest and olv armor! GREAT JOB! VILAS!

( mogę Ci wysłać mój hełm na PM, jeśli chcesz )

OLV under Lubawa is nonsense, as OLV has it's pockets, it is like Russian vest, it has many pockets for magazines, grenades, medic kit and radio

puting tactical vest on booletproof vest with pocket is nonsense

tactical vest can be used or on usual uniform, or on KLV vest that has no pockets (like on this pictures)

yes send me photos of helmet from sides (i will use straps for leaves camo)

edit: just normals to fix , shadows under pockets and it will be ready to put on some units

lubawa.jpg

OK, my bad.

I found bug in Pallad grenade launcher.

( strzela serjami )

hello smile_o.gif

I would like to inform about some updates:

1) weapons pack:

> it contain new models, old G3A3 for 85 purpose, RPG-7 using different warheads (tandem, thermobaric, V, VL)

also I changed BIS AK74UB model's silencer for valid model, cause BIS AKS74U uses silencer from AKM family

2) vehicles "ViBI" addon:

> new model for BMP-1P

> reworked and more balanced armor values, because BIS made BMP2 so strong, that using 30 mm long serie it takes easier to destroy T72 than BMP2, now BMP and M113 are weaker, while my Bradley and BMP2D stronger

3) weaponholders addon:

> including few models more

> including SLA Militia and bonus addon with reskin of UAZ Van to "Militia", but bonus requires VIBI, it is bonus for VIBI users

4) BW addon :

> reworked model of German flak vest, added desert class and now my addon's soldiers use weapons Lowland Warriors mod addon of PZF-3 (included in archive)

5) NPL addon:

> modern Polish soldier in tactical vest added

> some vehicles reskins added (from old POL addon)

6) PWP addon:

>added MiniBeryl weapon (not 100% accurate)

all under OFP.GAMEPARK.CZ links, from first post of this topic

thank you all smile_o.gif

Excellent timing vilas. I was just looking for a few new things to add to a mission on Schmalfelden I'm working on. The new models fit perfectly. Thanks for another update.

hello Vilas, great work as usual. Has the Turnout issue with the vehicles been fixed yet? We'd love to use it in our server/mod, but as we play with first person only, armour with no TurnOut Option is near enough unusable.

Glad to see you made the rpg7 models also.

I find bug in polish desert squad leader and grenadier, they haven't got strips from camelback. whistle.gif

And polish pilot helmet, modern soliders witch AKMS's, and that comando's.... ( no comment )

previous pack is better.

I just tested yesterday the new RPG-7's (Tandem warhead and Thermobaric) on my mod's Hezbollah units and they are excellent models! My only suggestion is that the thermobaric rockets be given a new explosive effect if possible....something that makes a nice big fireball. That effect could later be used on other thermobarick rockets like those used on newer rockets designed for the SMAW and the old LAW rocket (thermobaric rockets are used in the LAW in Iraq now). Also perhaps an old RPO thermobaric rocket launcher could be made as well.

The dammage radius of these should be a bit more than the standard HEAT RPG rounds.

Another ideas is perhaps a anti-personel round for the RPG-7 with lower destructive power but greater dammage radius.

Anyways, so far they are fantastic!! Keep up the awesome work Vilas and Company!!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

As you said a on the last page, the Polish army has about 6-8 different types of vest. Do you expect Vilas' soldiers to wear all of them at the same time? crazy_o.gif I think you should just let Vilas design soliders with the most common or perhaps the two most common vests and let that be it. It would be unfeasible and time wasting to make 8 different versions of the same unit, only differing by what vest they wear... wink_o.gif

this shown vest is copy of German FLAK vest mixed with PASGT collar , "Moratex" is not a model , it is manufacturer name

in Polish army it looks like this:

- we have no money , but we saw manufacturer made good vest, lets buy 5000

- one year passed, they have new model, better vest, lets buy 10 000

- two years passed, ooo they got new type of vest, we need to equip 10 000 of soldiers , cause we have money for it

we are not US Army of Bundeswehr where all is standarised

rifles that are in use are still from AK47 version (my friend was in army few years ago and had model from 1962), by AKMS, to many models of Beryls, even Beryl rifle produced since 1996 has few modifications from year to year, for example different rails, different shape of fire-selector, extra mount for flashlight, extra mount for another handgrip, shorter barrel and. etc.

Maza, how old are you ? you were posting before screens from movies to show equipement, heh

you know why in every polish thriller/action movie Polish Police has subcarbine Onyks (Polish AKS74U) huh.gif

because all manufactured rifles were rejected by Army and Police and serie of manufactured weapons was given to movie industry

on Polish e-buy you can even found Polish trousers sewn in BDU cut(type of pockets), you can find MOLLE copy , touristic backpacks with camo that looks like military rucksack

also some of pictures you show are "manufacturers proposal for army", not "widely used gear", but "we wanna sell you our new design"

edit:

http://forumt.thc.com.pl/6_38093_0.html

read yourself this Maza, before talking anything about our army

on KLV i have to change shoulder elemnts and it will be changed, but mostly our army uses OLV, KLV and buying US Molle

edit : proper version of shape of KLV for drivers goes to FTP smile_o.gif

lets say 1.03 version (only changed shape of KLV)

Ok, villas but you madding unrealistic soldiers from iraq and Afghanistan mission, they have the newiest equipment: beryl's witch EOT's ( in afgahanistan ), miniberyl's, wist94L's, SWD-M's, PM98's, humvee's and normal gogles ( nie przyciemnane jak to ty zrobiłeś ).

( "Irak Misja pokoju" by Jerzy Szmajdziński - nice book smile_o.gif )

In polish soliders ( nato stantards ) most of soliders have beryl's, miniberyl's and rpg's witch sights,

7.JPG

Beryl have 5,56 ammo ( nato standards amunition ) AKMS have 7,62 ( no nato stanadarts )

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karabin_AKMS_wz._80

pics

zdjecie6228570bp6co8vi7.jpg

ii040904k.jpg

( karabiny z amunicją nato to jeden z warunków wstąpienia do Traktatu Północnoatlantyckiego )

Please check that forum:

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum....64.html

about shape of beryl fire selector....

hahahahlp8.th.jpg

( karabiny z amunicją nato to jeden z warunków wstąpienia do Traktatu Północnoatlantyckiego )

That's not true, check chech republic thay stiil use their vz 58, and they are in nato since 1999. In Beryl fire selector in on left side of weapon, your pic is showing only safety switch.

the 5.56mm is the nato standard small caliber rifle round. the 7.62 is the nato standard large caliber rifle round.

just to point out that the 5.56 is not the only nato approved rifle round.

edit: also for clarity the 7.62 was nato standard long before the 5.56

In Beryl fire selector in on left side of weapon, your pic is showing only safety switch.

For first beryl has fire selector on left and right side.

For second, i mean shape of switch.

Beryl Switch

P6130068.JPG

P6130063.JPG

Normal AK Switch

2866_21124.jpg

the 5.56mm is the nato standard small caliber rifle round. the 7.62 is the nato standard large caliber rifle round.

For furthe clarification you mean NATO 7.62x51mm. The Russians and their allies also used 7.62 but in many forms. Mainly 7.62x39 (AK47, SKS, RPD, etc..) and 7.62x54 (PK, PKM, SVD sniper rifle). Many people get those confused with NATO 7.62mm ammunition. They are quite different.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

For furthe clarification you mean NATO 7.62x51mm. The Russians and their allies also used 7.62 but in many forms. Mainly 7.62x39 (AK47, SKS, RPD, etc..) and 7.62x54 (PK, PKM, SVD sniper rifle). Many people get those confused with NATO 7.62mm ammunition. They are quite different.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Yup, there's a pretty big difference between them.

I have idea for pouches:

for drivers:

Ladownica.JPG

for soliders ( no nato standards ):

T%20(10).JPG

And i found bug in polish officer:

bugyb3.th.jpg

( texture bug )

Will you add strip's to camelback, fix texture in polish officer and add miniberyl for rpg grenadier ( nato standarded ) ??

error in officer is fixed and goes to FTP in new NPL (also few models added), new WPN and PWP loaded already (new texture without ribs applied to AK74M, Ak103, AK47, M70) AN94 from old pack added

in PWP new Mini Beryls

but Maza please stop spamming with your wishes, when you finid error - i am thankfull, but when you try to push your own ideas - no, also i have done infantry generally representig Polish army 1995-2005, not top newest special forces from last war, PKW (Yac) will be continuing with special forces addon, i do "regular infantry units"

edit:

and in free time (free from Mod and Polish project) i am updating old USCM addon, i hope in week/two will be ready to join in missions other S-F addons by other addonmakers smile_o.gif

nusmc.jpg

Maza :don't give advices about Polish stuff as you were very often wrong: OLV+tactical, Beryl "safe" in action (even in oldest version it was safe swich, not fire selector), Moratex "name", molle pouches and etc., i gave you about "movies" example with Onyks88, you were rejected from Polish "armacenter.pl" because of such behaviours, really, as you give advice , think twice, check sources , because you may be wrong

and you wrote link about AKMS 80 huh.gif heh, 1 prototype made s&d of manufactory ;]

i don't know where from you get knowledge that fire selector is on right side like on AK, in Beryl it is only safety-switch, and even in Tantal 1988 it was as i remember the same, when i was using one time Tantal in army in 1995 (so long that i could forget)