Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

Just as allways u make arma greeat game. Just too say thx 4 u time u r investing too make r lifs and game beter. Just keep up the good work. All the best 4 WW2 addon fix. Just hope mods on theat topic athers r doing will kame too life. 1 more time great staff.

Keep up the great work. notworthy.gif

yay.gif u r beck and working

Playing around with textures and the new test model Vilas made.

Dont think they will show up like this in the final thing but something similar will surely be in.

mot2yv1.jpg

---

And heres a idea for the sniper, some parts are only photoshopped but the final should look kinda like that

snajper2vf8.jpg

as old WW2 pack - vilas_mod, one of vilas_config_somethig

ane WW2 pack should work

maybe other addon colides ? 1.08 of ARMA ?

Please check your PMs, Vilas.

Please send me a pm too. My weapons don't fire and I made a mod folder too. Also I see at the tip of my weapons are white blocks??? One more thing I also get a eror message that states can't load villas textures...Thank you

Nevermind I downloaded Villas vilas_mod.rar and placed the mod files in the mod folder. Problem solved duh.... Thank you I look forward to more WW2 stuff. smile_o.gif I have most of the Ofp WW2 stuff installed in my ofp directory and they are great. Now it seems WW2 stuff for Arma is going to br awesome!!!

add more a little more magazine pouches and equipment storage pockets.You guys seem to be able to do that without major problems. The BIS Opfor models are too bare looking. I like the boots.

Hi,

Where can I download Vilas T-72 pack ?. Thanks

Check the first post for all the links for his addon packs, in case you didn't see them. As far as which one has a T-72, I'm not sure. Try #2, 5, or 12, I'd imagine it's gotta in one of those. Sorry I can't be more specific. Hopefully someone else can assist more than I.

Edit: Here's the T-72's, I believe. There could be more in another pack as well but I can't say for sure.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=917

T72 NSVT, T72 ERA is in VIBI (now beta on FTP.CZ because we work on normals and new textures to civil vehicles)

old version on ARMAHOLIC FTP

new "beta" contains normalmapped many vehicles, but is still w.i.p. (of course better looking than old vesions few months earlier) but still not new color textures, and not every vehicles get normals

Sevan - you don't read what i said before, WW2 is now "quick fix" only, not NEW version of addons, new version will contain new textures, new models, shadows, normamapping to weapons

now it is only quickly fixed pack to replace SLA reskins

new WW2 will be made after 1985 smile_o.gif

it will be the same quality as 1985 than , with new models of soldiers , high detailed texture with "real" details smile_o.gif

Hi,

I have a quick question. Some books state that the T-72M1 is a T-72B but others say it is an uparmoured A with an additional 10-20mm armour ? What is it infact ?

Russian----Export-------west nick name

T-72-------T-72M

T-72A------T-72M1------Dolly Parton

T-72B------T-72C/S-----Super Dolly Parton

The B brought improved FCS enabling the firing of the SVIR ATGM along with impoved armour and new turret

Thank you it is now much clearer. Seems S(cyrillic C) has a nice nickname "Shilden". Also appears the T-72 is the original "ural" with a few metal boxes on each side instead of the skirt.

my T72 is only "different" in machinegun on turret DShK>NSVT, nothing more (except ERA version)

but for 1985 we still work on new VIBI too , also there will be added new BMP-1 (changed and better than previous), there will be more east 70'ties vehicles as: PT76, ASU85, GAZ 69, KRAZ 255, OT 62 - this will be vehicles made orginaly for POlish LWP MOD, but now upgraded, new textures, normals, fixed models etc.

kraz-255a.jpg

I had the chance to test some of the vehicles and i must say its absolutely stunning how these vehicles look in ArmA with the new normals and bump maps.

The gigantic KRAZ truck or the ASU-85 inlove.gif

Only things to make them better is make smdi files more BIS like ( only parts have a rough looking glow instead of a whole part of the vehicle ) and add them as Russian ones too in a more green tone.

there will be more east 70'ties vehicles as: PT76, ASU85, GAZ 69, KRAZ 255, OT 62

think some of them can be shown at the current stage. Textures are being refined, detail is being added and a proper combat/field look implemented wink_o.gif

OT-62 Topas transporters and Amphibious Tank PT-76 (WIP). Additionally you can see the Polish version of OT-64 with 2AP turret

lwp1ai2.jpg

lwp2mr7.jpg

lwp3pa5.jpg

KRAZ is not yet ready to show

Vehicles originaly made by Polish mod LWP-MOD for Operation Flashpoint

lwpbannerod4.jpg

Original LWPmod OFP site; http://www.gdynia.mm.pl/~jack_410/LWP/index_eng.htm

Permission by Zabix

Looks very good! notworthy.gif

one question though: will there be 'unmarked' versions as well?

anyway, I hope to see them in lots of missions, because I found it to be quite a shame that so many high class addons for ofp were never used in missions

these vehicles made orginally by LWP MOD were desiged as Polish Army

we make new textures, normalmapping, model fixing, but probably they will stay Polish marked

my SKOT, BMP1, 2S1 Gvozdik has no markings and will stay like this smile_o.gif

but Topas AP, SKOT AP < typically Polish construction turrets

PT76, ASU 85 - Sovietm, but honestly - useless wink_o.gif

PT76 is light floating (swiming) tang, it has armor like BMP

it has cannon a little stronger than BMP-1, i don't know why PT76 was called "tank", it has very weak armour , it is swiming/desant light canon for me

ASU - 85 mm cannon is weak,

so all this vehicles are worse in combat than single T72, or AT-3, AT-5 even rocket armed BMP

OT62 is not armed like MT LB, so probably no use of them in missions other than Poles support to goverment of North Sahrani in 1985 wink_o.gif

but this kind of technic would be better for 1970 missions

Maybe u can add a zil pack. There was a great zil pack in the ofp. Maybe u cann get the promision from the original author for bringing ofp zil pack in too arma. Just the idea. And just too say great work. I hope it will bee finised soon.

Keep up the good work.

Hi all smile_o.gif

Just to keep you informed on what's being done at the moment; or to be more precise; what's in the plans and will certainly be worked on  (real life issues keeping busy atm). Had time today only to make a really quick fix on the textures and shoot the pics below.

lwp03xx8.jpg

lwp04hb4.jpg

lwp05wl0.jpg

lwp06nr6.jpg

lwp07wk5.jpg

lwp08if5.jpg

The whole thing is a real WIP, so it does not represent the quality I'd like to achieve in the final version wink_o.gif (some of the pics; for example gaz69 or asu85 show only the converted models in OFP quality*; and you have to admit they fit even without texture upgrade) smile_o.gif Stay tuned for updates; they'll be some.. some day  whistle.gif

*of course with semi-normals applied by Vilas

Wow that looks great! notworthy.gif I love the quality stuff you an Vilas are making now. Keep it up.

Lennard. wink_o.gif

glad you people like it smile_o.gif this keeps our engines ruuning  thumbs-up.gif

We are thinking of bringing this baby over as well.

6x6 predecessor of the Polish truck STAR 266 already known to the community, but used paralel with it due to it's superb offroad characteristics.

Star 660

star660zb1.jpg

Seeing those vehicles in ArmA makes me happy!

Nothing beat's the cold war equipment. wink_o.gif

I can't thank you enough for your wonderful work!

MfG Lee thumbs-up.gif

new model of BMP-1 will get new textures soon

ARMA tools sometimes do not work as good as old Oxygen on "sharp edges" and "2 face mesh"

sothings that were looking good in OFP had to be remodeled in some parts too

of course screens are w.i.p. and in some elements will be updated

as WW2 updat will come after project 85:

new_m40.jpg