Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

I`ve question. Why Vilas still cannot post?  I dont like such disregard...

Yes, Vilas! You haven't posted in FOUR WHOLE DAYS! How

DARE you have the effrontery to have a private life!? smile_o.gif

@

Col Faulkner

Vilas is my friend and question was for moderators.

@ moder`s

When you will take off Vilas post restriction? 24 Hours have passed long ago...

You have to pm them to get it taken off.

Dont ask me how I know.  whistle.gif

omg you have read teh RULES!  crazy_o.gifrofl.gif

I did that too before my account was 100% activated. Very effective, not beeing able to post or PM in the beginning. Made me run around and click every damn button presented to me and read everything popping up in hope of an explenation or an estimate of how long one has to wait.

Quote[/b] ]omg you have read teh RULES!

No, of course not icon_rolleyes.gif

I was PR'd.

I had to ask to get it lifted.

Vilas, I love your NSV machine gun, but mabey change the sounds. here's a video of the kord 12.7 mm heavy machinegun a very similar weapon to the NSV. Both weapons sound nearly the same. Try changing the sounds.

Any idea where I can reach Vilas these days? He won't answer to a private mail.

thanx to some people fro help in unlocking me biggrin_o.gif

pt91_t72m.jpg

m96_brdm2.jpg

information for people who use Vilas_POL:

in pack there were reskins of BIS T72 and BRDM2 to Polish camo scheme as they are used by army

but Polish army uses also modernized version of those vehicles, made in Polish manufactories

on the screen there is PT91 tank, modernized T72M with new fire control system and electronics, "erawa" reactive armour, new stronger engine, this tank won competition with Serb T84 and Russian T90 and Malesian goverment choose and bought this tank biggrin_o.gif so they said PT91 is better than T90 or T84 for their condition (this Malesian version is not in pack, it has other camo and 1000 HP engine instead of 650 HP like usual T72M)

BRDM M96 is Polish version of BRDM , it has no "extra wheels" , you can see doors, it has not 14.5 KPVT but 12.7 NSW (Polish variant of NSVT)

normalmaps added to both vehicles, thanx to Marcin biggrin_o.gif

if someone have Vilas_POL and want update pack with modernized vehicles PT91 tank and M96 Jackal BRDM here you are, small update file (lets say beta) 6MB:

update file to POL pack from 15-06-2007

it requires POL because of crew and config definitions

Great too have u back yay.gif . And what a comeback. Agein great work and thx wery mouch for the config tutorijal. I will tray too do somthing finaly when i ghaet the time. Thx agein and wellcom beck.

The addon king is back .

bow down!

notworthy.gif

yay.gif

It's posible to add a place and a gun for the driver's copilot?

Awsome addons, downloaded'em ALL, now if I can just be arsed to add'em all to my ArmA Edits units file..

If I do I will postit on here for others to enjoy, if someone has already posted such a file for ArmA Edit please do tell.:)

I have a question Vilas, when I have as said installed all your addons, with correct BIS configs etc(Including the latest guerilla one replacing the 'standard' one), anyway, when I run the Free For all mission in MP with bots, I get a warning message saying "Missing required addon, vilas_forces".

Should I just ignore this or is there a fix or something I need to download?

Hey man, anything new to post? somw WIPs maybe? Or you're just having a vacation? (if yes - well deserved biggrin_o.gif )

Was the "King" a hidden feature/ until I downloaded the vilas packs?

And if so, are there any more hidden people in the game?

I remember in OFP you couldn't access certain people until you got the editor addon. Is this the same thing?

Great packs Vilas!

Vilas any chance we will see some new skins on the Bradley? or the different versions of the Bradley? League play needs something to counter the BMP2.

I'd like to see a whole pack devoted to your "Commando apc's". Be nice to have a royal set, a police set, and a black set for private security.

Can't wait to see what your cooking up next smile_o.gif

Vilas,

For your Cold War Pack,

Can you make the dark green color of the vehicles available for all the OPFOR vehicles?

Some UAZ's are missing (ones with weapons), and the support vehicles (ammo, repair, fuel).

Thanks,

Kenbow

I think theat Vilas is on vell deserved hollidey. Make a good time on hollidey, rest and then fenn u fill batery make a good addons for hangry comunty. And i agre thaet a wwII veicals vill be great.

Have fun and good time.

Guys, I'm a complete noob with Vilas' addons - but can you please help me - I saw a pic AGES ago that vilas made an 84mm Carl Gustav - do you know which packs I need to DL to get the CG? (There are so many!wink_o.gif

Cheers guys

Stew