Sign in to follow this  
franze

F/A-18E/F 1.0 Released!

I had a go with this great aircraft you made Franze, and I'm very impressed with it. I also like the fact that if you land the plane with the landing gear up it doesn't just explode like a lot of other addons that do. That is a cool feature to be able to use in case of massive failures that lead to a crash that you could be able to at least be able to walk out of instead of just ejecting all the time. Again great work on this and everything you've made. It's all very appreciated. Keep up the great work!

**Edit**

I almost forgot to add the ejection seat and canopy thing too.....It will make a nice mission based on the movie Behind Enemy Lines. That's a nice touch(Player controled crash) to the addon. Here is a question though...Are you going to make a script that will crash the plane/or future planes (if you make more)? If so, I hope you make the plane to still be able to be crashed by the player. If not I'm happy with this one.

I had a go with this great aircraft you made Franze, and I'm very impressed with it. I also like the fact that if you land the plane with the landing gear up it doesn't just explode like a lot of other addons that do. That is a cool feature to be able to use in case of massive failures that lead to a crash that you could be able to at least be able to walk out of instead of just ejecting all the time. Again great work on this and everything you've made. It's all very appreciated. Keep up the great work!

**Edit**

I almost forgot to add the ejection seat and canopy thing too.....It will make a nice mission based on the movie Behind Enemy Lines. That's a nice touch(Player controled crash) to the addon. Here is a question though...Are you going to make a script that will crash the plane/or future planes (if you make more)? If so, I hope you make the plane to still be able to be crashed by the player. If not I'm happy with this one.

Thanks for the kind words, it was a lot of work to push it out the door.

Ditching the plane, or crash landing (with gear up) is actually a side effect of the carrier compatibility - since the basic gear up function doesn't work well for carriers.

As for plane crashing, not sure what you mean there? Do you mean the crash system we have on OH-58 and AH-64?

notworthy.gif

Excellent addon. Outstanding F-18s. Well done!

Hello there. Is there any way to make ammo and fuel counters etc. visible in this plane like in standard BIS planes?