Sign in to follow this  
teaser

o2 release for arma?

Ok I know this topic is gonna get locked right away with some snide remarks containing the word "search button" but I seriously couldn't find any info about the general strategy when the modding tools for arma are going to be available?

Around the time of the 505 release ?

Christmas 07?

After DNF?

Thanks!

wink_o.gif

Around the time of the 505 release ?

You already answered your own question... huh.gif

However you should post this in the Armed Assault Mod&addons discussion board, I guess there it won't be deleted or so on wink_o.gif

This is a good question and i'd be interested in knowing as well. ArmA will flourish with new mods from the community and IMHO the sooner the tools are out it'll be for the game.

i'd definately expect it after 505 Games release as thats the main bulk of the publishing out the way, few others countries follow and BIS are struggling to get a NA publisher (unless they are keeping silent about the status of finding a publisher)

Hopefully the quality of addons released with Oxygen 2 will help sway some NA publishers =D

offtopic: just realised that you're on my MSN list JW :P I thought i recognised ur name i played with you a few times in OFP biggrin_o.gif

offtopic: just realised that you're on my MSN list JW :P I thought i recognised ur name i played with you a few times in OFP biggrin_o.gif

And who the heck are you then? tounge2.gif

Meh, I think I know... whistle.gif

Anyways, I think O2 should be released within a few months after 505, but at earliest when it's time for 505-release. It's probably still under development, to finish the last details.

The editing tools will be available when they are ready.