Sign in to follow this  

Female Merc

Hey

Well, after the conversion from Ofp to Arma, of course going thru a little 'culture' shock, as ive (and everyone too) lost hundereds of quality addons to choose from.

IMHO Nephillim's Mercs pack was my absolute favorite 'stand alone' unit addon, and really miss haveing Jennifer, she is defenitely the best female combat unit ive iver seen made for ofp.

Anyhow, to cut to the chase. Been working on a large scale project thats getting ported over from Ofp to Arma, which *used* to have Jennifer from Mercs in it, now I have no female merc to choose from, and she is/was a main ai character in the mission..

Anyone know if such a female 'merc' type is maybe in the making, or at least being considered as a near future project?

Nephillim, Jennifer, is around still; maybe we can entice her to create add-ons for ArmA. She is pretty awesome at making add-ons.

Hi, i think that will be really good to have some female units to choose between, if they can grow us that means that they can carry and use weapons; that's a much more easy task than grow childs and requires much less care & resources. Let's C ya

UC Studios are going to make a female mercenary or two, go check our thread here for information...

Regards HH smile_o.gif

Great to hear! biggrin_o.gif