Sign in to follow this  
telejunky

CR-CTI-Beta für ArmA!

They do wink_o.gif and the pictures were replaced by numbers because the BI-Foum isnt supporting those long codes directing to our website

What exactly is the difference with this CTI ? As i dont speak german and a translation of the page was useless except I did read something about addons ?

Sry, but i was forced to delete the download. The guy which sent me the dl said that i should make it official but the "master" of the Team replied that i have to delete the download.

CURRENTLY NO DOWNLOAD!!!

Sorry sad_o.gif I only wanted to help

What exactly is the difference with this CTI ? As i dont speak german and a translation of the page was useless except I did read something about addons ?

Did you played OFP? First one main difference to the "normal" cti in ArmA is that you haven't any base at the beginning. The Commander has to look for a good place where he thinks it is the best place for building barracks, light vehicle factoriey, heavy,...air fac...defense guns, etc. I would say It's more team based than the standard cti. Your team can win by destroying all enemy buidlings or by holding every town for 2 min.

Vehicles don't respawn! You have to pay it from you own money or by money given by your commander. You can buy own Units like AA Soldiers manned tanks etc. The actual limit for every player is 20 AIs.

Sorry for posting two times

Sry guys this CrCTI was not for publics yet.

I was working on it for a long time now, and ive restricted the release cause of known bugs.

Better wait for the official release, cause this version is not playable without JIP and fixed dedicated AI.

I managed to DL it before he closed it and its not that buggy really. Only problem is when someone JIPs then he wont be "part of the grid" so to speak, i.e. he cant build infantry or access buildings...he can still fight though.

Sry, but i was forced to delete the download. The guy which sent me the dl said that i should make it official but the "master" of the Team replied that i have to delete the download.

CURRENTLY NO DOWNLOAD!!!

Sorry sad_o.gif I only wanted to help

Quote[/b] ]Ah damn:( Someone host this somehow someway!

If the maker of it don't want it to be available for the public, then we probably shouldn't start spreading it, ey?

Just a request if i might

Will this version of CTI have a option or alternate map where if one is playing against say just AI that u can turn off the Win by taking all towns function?

Will this version of CTI have a option or alternate map where if one is playing against say just AI that u can turn off the Win by taking all towns function?

Seems an odd request volkov, why ?

I found Sahrini such a large island that the AI are going to need vehicles to get anywhere any time soon, thus its very unlikely the AI could even execute a town win (without fully implemented transport scripts). And that includes your own AI if you are commander.

IS there a list somewhere what features will be added contra the normal OFP version?

The convoy thingy is very cool, and would like to see it in arma crCTI as well smile_o.gif

I NEED THIS PLEASE RELEASE IT!!

+1

any news? may be you need help? beta tester?

he needs top scripters which are into ArmA MP scripting like JIP and ArmA + ArmA server issue / bugs (mainly related to scripting).

Is there are forum *anywhere* where this is being discussed?

Founds some better settings to stop the MHQ start positions being on a cliff at times.

Better Forum to discuss this is http://cr-ofp.dyndns.org/forum

When its online again tounge2.gif

@ [APS]Gnat

Have fixed the crappy spawnpositions in my new version.

Btw im looking for some experienced scripters which are interested in developing crcti for ArmA with the help of a trac system.

When u are interested pls write me a PM.

Sry guys this CrCTI was not for publics yet.

I was working on it for a long time now, and ive restricted the release cause of known bugs.

Better wait for the official release, cause this version is not playable without JIP and fixed dedicated AI.

An updated version of that one we played on GER Server some time ago?

I must admit it was pretty cool, although i usually don´t play cti´s biggrin_o.gif

i'v try but missions wont work sad_o.gif

no download ? to try it yay.gif

Cleanrock is working on the crCTI mod for ArmA, we just have to wait.. As stated before, visit his link for the forum.. It's down at the moment but should come up in the future.