Sign in to follow this  
Brentk

when is dod 2.0 gonna be out?

i cant wait much longer for dod 2.0... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hey placebo get dod(dont know why i just said that) ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

someone reply

im sure DoD forum will say when its out i doubt opflash forum will tho biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Brentk @ Feb. 01 2002,04:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey placebo get dod(dont know why i just said that)<span id='postcolor'>

Actually at the request of a friend I prolly will host a DOD server from time to time when I have cable smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (christophercles @ Feb. 01 2002,12:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol, ive had it for about the last 4 weeks, its pretty sweet.<span id='postcolor'>

u my friend dont have the newst cop as they have complied it many times since the copy u have has been leaked so you will still have to d/l beta 2.0 again tounge.gif

DoD b2 is all just hype :/ it'll be fun for a few minutes then there will be the typicall "_insertweaponhere_ whore!!!" that is found in the HL community..Plus the maps will probally be awfull and it'll have the same repetative gameplay of 1.3b (which is like 0.2% different from 1.0) tounge.gif Ohwell I'll download it just to see how much they f00cked up the MG's.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">DoD b2 is all just hype :/ it'll be fun for a few minutes then there will be the typicall "_insertweaponhere_ whore!!!" that is found in the HL community..Plus the maps will probally be awfull and it'll have the same repetative gameplay of 1.3b (which is like 0.2% different from 1.0)  Ohwell I'll download it just to see how much they f00cked up the MG's.<span id='postcolor'>

Ur wrong, have you checked out the previews? and it has recoil and kick back, so how can you whore a weapon that acts like a real gun? and if someone is whoring a gun ur just pissed cause everytime u pop around a corner u get killed by the same guy.

Damn thos crap maps

ava01.gif

caen08.gif

olord34.gif

dog2.gif

I know ill have to download it again, but the version i have is the one with all the new maps, weapons, and all the features. The only thing that really impedes the game is it still has a few minor bugs, but im sure they will be fixed by the time it comes out.

i dont think you have all the maps, how many you got.