Is it my RAM?

Hi guys,just a quick one smile_o.gif

i got a 3.4chip

1g Ram (pc3200)

an asus board with pci

and the geforce 8800 gcard.

sata 150 hdd

windows xp

i can run everything in the editor alone playing in the forest on very high on everything and its floorless,check it:

4mb

ARMA Veryhigh

also remember this is with fraps taking up 10fps.

thing is,,when i play multiplayer or AI,i have to compramize the graphics,which is ok,cos i use to have an x800 card,and ran this on low/normal.

so now i have online medium to high,and its floorless.

BUT

after about 30 minutes,i get fps lag (not net lag) fraps goes from like 40fps to about 15.

the only way to sort it is to alt tab,then alt tab it back so it reloads,or change the AA in options then back again,this also frees it back up,but again,for only 30 minutes or so before i have to repeat that.

any idea's why?

ram?

(ps tried flashing bios and multiple graphics drivers)

I think your problem may be temperature issues. I also have a 8800gtx and if you dont manually turn fans to 100% through the ntune program it will go way over 70C.. I use RivaTuner to make the fans Stay at 100% because after you reboot ntune puts gpu fans back to 59% when rivatuner will make them stay at 100%.... Another thing check in you bios and make sure your processor isnt slowing down when that temperature goes up. If you have that thermal thing on, it will change your processor speed to cool it off automatically.