Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2007

Just curious, wanted to know if anyone is having any CTD issues when running SLX 1.09 and FFUR2007 version 1.02? Kind of odd since I am using the provided config. I was just in the editor trying out all the various units when it CTD, once when I started off in the Mi-24 and the other with just some Resistance units, out of the blue it gives me the OFPR error message.

Quote[/b] ]Thanks a lot for the patch Tbird. I think that the RPK sounds were overlooked in the patch. Correct me if I'm wrong[

Indeed, well seen.

My apologies about that, here is the a patch 1.021

FFUR 2007 Patch 1.021

FFUR 2007 1.021/SLX 1.09 Config

The FFUR 2007 1.02 patch is needed, though.

Quote[/b] ]Could someone identify the chest rig the US Soldiers are wearing?

ACU IBA (That's how the US troops commonly call it)

Quote[/b] ]Just curious, wanted to know if anyone is having any CTD issues when running SLX 1.09 and FFUR2007 version 1.02?

I'm afraid I can't help because this doesn't seem to be caused by the FFUR 2007, due to the fact the pack has been intensively tested and there has been no complaints about any kind of CTDs so far (when used as standalone = without SLX), but even with some CTDs here and there, the SLX 1.09 is a very enjoyable mod, especially when used with extra mods (FFUR, WGL... etc).

Regards,

TB84

No, not the Interceptor armor, but the chest rig with the 'X' harness that troops are wearing in front of the armor.

I just installed the patch and the EXTRA PACK files ........... and im getting the white blocks all over the place where bushes are supposed to be again.

Something still wrong in the EXTRA PACK i guess?

In case anyone else is still having the white block issues .............. Instead of starting over with a fresh install (like i had to before) I ran the "Install_win2k_XP.bat" file again and this time selected NOT TO INSTALL THE FOLIAGE & RESISTANCE BUILDINGS by hitting 2 before hitting enter and it removed them.

Hopefully the EXTRA PACK problems can be resolved as i know i wasnt the only one that had the white block problem before.

i've noticed that the slx ffur 2007 config made by thunderbird and the slx ffur 2007 config made by solus are not the same wow_o.gif , i know because in the solus one there is an error with the UAZ469 p3d model and in the thunderbird's one it works fine . now i'm asking , are they suppose to have the same slx features ? i mean all the slx features ? or thunderbird's one only include some of them ?

thanks smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]'ve noticed that the slx ffur 2007 config made by thunderbird and the slx ffur 2007 config made by solus are not the same , i know because in the solus one there is an error with the UAZ469 p3d model and in the thunderbird's one it works fine . now i'm asking , are they suppose to have the same slx features ? i mean all the slx features ? or thunderbird's one only include some of them ?

Don't use the FFUR 2007 config available in the SLX folder because it is not based on the updated FFUR config, use the config linked above instead of it, though.

regards,

TB

@thunderbird, Just a quick question where can I find a readme for the additions that the FFUR2007 1.02 Extra Pack includes? Thanks

Also I noticed something when I run both SLX and FFUR2007, I have to set it "-mod=@SLX;ffur2007" not "-mod=ffur2007;@SLX" otherwise I get a 'No entry 'config.cpp/CfgWeapons.aps' error. If I have it the first way, it works, just thought I'd mention that. By the way I love the update.

now i can say that this FFUR 2007 is better than ffur 2006 one , congratulations wink_o.gif

Great job TB!  smile_o.gif

This mod is almost perfect. But I want smoke for AT weapons like WGL has. Can I add myself smoke effects to the AT weapons?

I don't understand that you have added smoke to all small fire arms, but not to AT weapons because it can cause lag? Come on, I don't think that it will lag more if you add a bit smoke to AT weapons. It doesn't have to be much smoke, just a bit like WGL has. wink_o.gif

Now everything works fine wink_o.gif Great mod. I just miss one thing, the smoke should go higher in the sky. If it doesn`t cause lag of course.

I'm excited but utterly confused. Sorry my HD just crashed and I had to re-install everything crazy_o.gif  When I use the slx/ffur config, I get the soldier in the ground bug but all of the slx effects are there. when I use the ffur/slx config, animation is corrected but I seem to lose many of the slx effects ie. bullet cloud, powerslide. In both of them I get the 'missing gl3.sqs' at startup and every mission.

Basically what I'm asking, does anyone have 2007 running with full 100% SLX enabled and how are you doing it?

Make sure you're running SLX at the same time than FFUR and check out the procedures to use simultaneously both mods without getting any kind of errors.

Quote[/b] ]

I don't understand that you have added smoke to all small fire arms, but not to AT weapons because it can cause lag?

Firearms Smoke Fx can be defined directly in the config.cpp (cfgcloudlets), unlike the AT-4 backblast which requires extra scripting, however, this effect has been removed to slightly increase the system's performance.

Anyways, I'm off for a couple of days, maybe even weeks (Army.. etc), have fun and happy new year, once again.

If you're getting any troubles, please check out this thread, all of the necessary answers have been posted, and a bunch of kind people would answer you (if you ask'em kindly, heh) as well.

wink_o.gif

See you all,

Regards,

TB

Great, downloading now.

Just a quick question about the extra pack. Is it any different then the one where Samoth posted the link about 5-10 pages back? Or is updated?

It's all working swell now T-bird. I've never fully put my teeth into FFUR because the overly-high accuracy kinda took the fun outta the firefights. But now it's on the money. Pistols are great, finally have some bang to them rather than those flimsy karate school guns from vanilla.

Nice Work!

I have installed the FFUR 2007 v.1.02 extra pack and is all perfect except water and SLX fire & smoke. I want re-install water, fire and smoke from vanilla OFP . How can I do??

Greetings. crazy_o.gif

I just installed the patch and the EXTRA PACK files ........... and im getting the white blocks all over the place where bushes are supposed to be again.

Ditto. Same here. Puzzled as to why nobody else is having this problem?

Ditto. Same here. Puzzled as to why nobody else is having this problem?

I suggest you uninstall the pack like I did to fix the problem. Apparently, the problem wasn't fixed.

Anyway, good job TB and others.

In case anyone else is still having the white block issues .............. Instead of starting over with a fresh install (like i had to before) I ran the "Install_win2k_XP.bat" file again and this time selected NOT TO INSTALL THE FOLIAGE & RESISTANCE BUILDINGS by hitting 2 before hitting enter and it removed them.

Hopefully the EXTRA PACK problems can be resolved as i know i wasnt the only one that had the white block problem before.

Use this to get rid of the foiliage and buildings .......... that took care of the problem but certainly isnt a fix ......... just gets rid of the white blocks so its playable.

I had a PM from someone else that had the same problem ..... so its just not us .... lol.

Thanks for the patch! This has to be the best mod for OFP!

Ive spotted a bug for when you toss a grenade at an emty T90 or BMP3 they get thrown 30 meters away!

Thanks for the 2nd patch Tbird. Which line can you modify in config.cpp to reduce the gunfire smoke of the M240 (FN-MAG). It seems excessive from memory and compared to the RPK it's almost double. I can hardly see the tracers even when I give a small burst of 4 tracers (20 rounds)

Just trying this latest version and all's looking great aside from one error message:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Script \SLX_GL3\SLX_Init_GL3.sqs not found

Any idea as to what this is or how to fix it?

Thanks!

Great update TB - only issue I have is the water texture - since I installed the update the water texture (and colour) have changed - on the IM : UC map - its gone to a bright aqua blue - any ideas on how to set the water texture back to the original one that was in the 1st pack without losing all the other great updates ?

Cheers,