Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2007

I see my fit about G36 made you relise you didn;t put it on the list tounge2.gif

Nice one FFUR guys! I still having got back my copy of OFP, but when i do, its the first thing to grace my OFP directory.

In fact, Im round uncles, and have OFP here, might see if it works here (Has only 256MB RAM and stock GFX)

-The fuel trucks and the fuel station have absolutely no fire when exploding ( and they say 'Warning! Flamable' )

-How do you activate the old huge explosion from FFUR 2.0?

-could you tell the names of the .p3d files that change the houses for Resistance ones & the moon textures? I dont like many things of the extra pack (like the sea texture that disables reflections) and woud like to use those things with my old sky replacement.

thanks thumbs-up.gif

Thanks TB for making OFP the best game to play again!

Thank you for all your hard work, and dedication to the OFP Community notworthy.gifinlove.gif

Looking forward to seeing you in ARMA!

The Best OFP TCMOD again biggrin_o.gif

im a big fun of this mod since it's released and this mod IS the reason why i still playin' OFP! FFUR gave me more fun, excitement and REALISTIC combat experience than ArmA demo...

till the day has come that ArmA got to be a "realistic combat simulator", FFUR team will taking command. yay.gif

THANK YOU FFUR TEAM!! inlove.gif

A Big Thaks to Tbird and the rest of the FFUR team and everyone else that had a hand in any of the addons.

Im loving OFPR again and it will definately keep me occupied offline & hopefully online (If we get some dedicated FFUR 2007 coop servers up) till AA comes out in the US and gets alot of bugs worked out to make it as playable & Fun as the FFUR mod.

Bring on those dedicated FFUR servers please .......... and list them here or another thread please. Probably better to have a new thread just for FFUR 2007 servers so they dont get lost in here ........ cause im sure this thread will get huge in no time.

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif Thanx Again!! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

My XP2500+ cpu, 1 gig geil ram & Geforce 6800GT 256MB thank you also biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]The link for the Mr. Burns Island selection doesn't work. Is there another good link? Also, the link for InQuisitor's Desert Island is an intro.zip file. Is that correct?

The site OFPC.de has been down for a few days now. Hopefully they will return back on line soon.

Just downloaded ffur 2007 and tested it a bit on desert island, i dont know if these are bugs or errors.. or whatever but i have noticed this:

1. No iron sight for west sides Anti air gunner stinger launcher

2. No croshair using some vechanicles and aircraft

3. Cant turn in all directions when in shillka as gunner

4. Small amount of tracers when firing from tanks with mg

5. The sound of shillka when firing doesnt last long.

6. the sound of choppers are quit quiet.. confused_o.gif

The sound of russion weapons firing is quiet.

Some pictures with bugz:

http://xs310.xs.to/xs310....mg]

http://xs310.xs.to/xs310....mg]

OK .... not sure if i did something wrong or not but i just tested it a bit and the very 1st thing i tried was CWC mission 1 Steal the car ....... and had alot of white things all over the place. Same with desert convoy.

Installed ........

1st - FFUR 2007 1.0

2nd - FFUR 2007 1.1 patch

3rd - Extra Pack

I also noticed in the Steal the car mission that there is some new buildings mixed in with the older houses of the village and it just doesnt look right. Looks like a couple families there hit the lottery and built high rises ..... lol.

Is this new version only going to work with new missions made with it? And no longer playable with the older missions and campaigns?

Or did i just do something wrong?

Quote[/b] ]-The fuel trucks and the fuel station have absolutely no fire when exploding ( and they say 'Warning! Flamable' )

-How do you activate the old huge explosion from FFUR 2.0?

The Fuel trucks explosion Fx sometimes causes some issues on-line and may even be a source of lag during big battles.

Quote[/b] ]could you tell the names of the .p3d files that change the houses for Resistance ones & the moon textures? I dont like many things of the extra pack (like the sea texture that disables reflections) and woud like to use those things with my old sky replacement.

Just install the module sky or llauma sky 1.2 packs and extract the content to the "ffur2007" folder and proceed to the installation, this would automatically erase the current files in dta\.

Quote[/b] ]No iron sight for west sides Anti air gunner stinger launcher

This is wanted, as the current stinger ironsight is quite enough to lock an aircraft.

Quote[/b] ]No croshair using some vechanicles and aircraft

That is wanted as well in order to slightly increase the realism by forcing people to use the second view (that's what ironsights are aimed for).

Quote[/b] ]Cant turn in all directions when in shillka as gunner

Works so far good here, review your settings.

Quote[/b] ]Small amount of tracers when firing from tanks with mg

Heh, that's also wanted, because in real life, MBTs and APCs mounted machine guns overall use 1 tracer every 4 or 5 bullets, it all depends on the concerned army's doctrines.

Quote[/b] ] the sound of choppers are quit quiet..

What kind of choppers do you have in mind?

Quote[/b] ]blockquote><p>I don

You can live with it, nothing major to complain about, just a little animation issue which might probably get adjusted with an incoming small patch, overall, thanks for the report of "bugs" even if almost all of them aren't really "bugs" because they don't harm the game-play or cause any kind of "error messages" or "CTDs", which was the case with the previous releases.

Quote[/b] ]OK .... not sure if i did something wrong or not but i just tested it a bit and the very 1st thing i tried was CWC mission 1 Steal the car ....... and had alot of white things all over the place. Same with desert convoy.

Just checked it out now, and everything works so far good here, get a look at the islands you are actually using because I'm getting the slight impression that they are behind the issues you are currently experiencing.

http://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/smile_o.gif' alt='smile_o.gif'>

Regards,

TB

Quote[/b] ]
OK .... not sure if i did something wrong or not but i just tested it a bit and the very 1st thing i tried was CWC mission 1 Steal the car ....... and had alot of white things all over the place. Same with desert convoy.

Just checked it out now, and everything works so far good here, get a look at the islands you are actually using because I'm getting the slight impression that they are behind the issues you are currently experiencing.

smile_o.gif

Regards,

TB

It was a fresh install of OFPR so not sure what could have been wrong.

I un-installed FFUR 2007 and re-installed it and patched it but didnt use the EXTRA PACK and its fine now.

So what am i missing with the EXTRA PACK??

So i know if its worth trying to install it again.

smile_o.gif

I'm having the same problem too with the white "things" appearing everywhere. I have found those "things" on Malden, Everon, and Kolgujev. However, I could not find them during a flight over Nogova and the Desert Island. I have the extra pack installed in the FFUR 2007 folder. The islands are the original ones and not AEC's ones. Maybe there is something wrong in extra pack?

Thank you.

TB84 and FFUR team- Thanks for this release and for everything you guys have done for the community. Making any game from 2001 look good, is a serious matter, and you guys are pretty much experts at it.

Downloading now.

What about an European crisis ? maybe some royal marines now ?

hehehe just dreaming, the pack is awsome congratulations.

yay.gif

Awesome news thumbs-up.gifnotworthy.gif

Though, is it just me or do neither of the links work at all? crazy_o.gif

Hope it's temporarily.

Here is an OFP.Info Mirror to the full installer (thx to thunderbird for uploading the files)

DOWNLOAD (FTP#1) - FFUR 2007 1.0 Full Pack (Exe) [486.37 MB]

DOWNLOAD (FTP#1) - FFUR 2007 1.01 Patch (.rar) [9,06 MB]

DOWNLOAD (FTP#1) - FFUR 2007 Extra Pack (.rar) [166 MB]

Code of the d/l links :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

DOWNLOAD (FTP#1) - FFUR 2007 1.0 Full Pack (Exe) [486.37 MB]

DOWNLOAD (FTP#1) - FFUR 2007 1.01 Patch (.rar) [9,06 MB]

DOWNLOAD (FTP#1) - FFUR 2007 Extra Pack (.rar) [166 MB]

Had a quick play about in the editor and im quite impressed. Love the new tank effects, an overwhelming cloud of smoke whilst the crew jump out and open fireon us. biggrin_o.gif

Good job, not sure what you call lag free becuase blowing up 4 tanks at once lowers me down to about 15fps...

1.8 ghz, 768mb RAM, Geforce 6600 256mb

Well over he recomended specs on te front page. But i can live with it.

Awesome work. notworthy.gif

I'm having the same problem too with the white "things" appearing everywhere. I have found those "things" on Malden, Everon, and Kolgujev. However, I could not find them during a flight over Nogova and the Desert Island. I have the extra pack installed in the FFUR 2007 folder. The islands are the original ones and not AEC's ones. Maybe there is something wrong in extra pack?

Thank you.

I can confirm this issue. These "things" (apparently meant to be plants or trees) appear after the installation of the Extra Pack.

Nevertheless: A fantastic mod! notworthy.gif

I know that I can use old llaumax 1.2 skypack. But I want to know how to put the resistance houses in that skypack, I mean I want the names of the p3d files. Can anyone helpme?

Thanks help.gif

I have white things all over the place as well after i install extras pack. Good work on ffur 2007 t

Apparently, there is something wrong with the extra pack, its link would be temporary disabled, just the time to fix the current issues, thank you for your understanding. ;-)

Quote[/b] ]Here is an OFP.Info Mirror to the full installer (thx to thunderbird for uploading the files)

-----------------------------------------

Nice job, here are some mirrors,

Thanks for the links, that's very kind of you.

smile_o.gif

Regards,

TB

Apparently, there is something wrong with the extra pack, its link would be temporary disabled, just the time to fix the current issues, thank you for your understanding. ;-)
Quote[/b] ]Here is an OFP.Info Mirror to the full installer (thx to thunderbird for uploading the files)

-----------------------------------------

Nice job, here are some mirrors,

Thanks for the links, that's very kind of you.

smile_o.gif

Regards,

TB

sad_o.gif just finished uploading the extra pack.

I'll remove the download link from the news.

"The same old story"...Awesome work!!

But some quests:

1) it's seems that BNtracers aren't there...why?

2) does it's possible to apply them to rifles and mg's?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Thanks for the kind words, but as already stated, the credits should maily go to the addons makers for the outstanding job they have carried out thus far. ;-)

Quote[/b] ] it's seems that BNtracers aren't there...why?

Even being very nice, BN tracers have been disabled because of some compatibility issues with BIS scripts, you might especially notice some kind of error messages with the 4th and 5th missions of the Resistance campaign if you include'em.

Regards,

TB

Wow..what a nice surprise fot the end of this year....

Time to put ArmA away for some time and test this baby....this is gonna be busy night tounge2.gif ....

Anyways ,ty for the great job ffur team! notworthy.gif