Sign in to follow this  
Marshal

ArmA out in the UK on 16th February

ArmA in the UK will be released on February 16th - dunno if you guys already knew, but I couldnt be bothered to trawl through the whole forum to see if they had confirmed an official release date.

How do I know? The UK publishers contacted me because I used to run the TNT League for OFP and wondered if I wanted to add the press release to the site. Unfortunately I have nothing to do with TNT anymore as I dont hold the same interest that I once had for OFP.

Needless to say though that I will be checking out ArmA on its release.

Marshal Law

The guy who started TNT League biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]but I couldnt be bothered to trawl through the whole forum to see if they had confirmed an official release date.

the top sticky thread on these forums is hardly trawling through the forum is it? tounge2.gif

Link

The thread creator hasnt updated the 505 date, but post in here and he may just do so, or perhaps a nice mod will do it on his behalf.

Quote[/b] ]How do I know? The UK publishers contacted me because I used to run the TNT League for OFP and wondered if I wanted to add the press release to the site

the date's been known for about 2 weeks or so - from both emails from 505, the 505 website, pc gamer etc etc... just not so widely reported, which is a shame - Just as excited here... here's hoping for a few fixes on the way

Hi Marshal Law, LBB eh biggrin_o.gif JTEC here from the old UKA. Yeah sounds like a good date concerning some issues at the moment with bugs. We will get the version that will hopefully be working a hell of a lot better then it currently is.

As you found your own way to the correct thread, there is nothing else left for me than to lock this one.