Sign in to follow this  
Wolf_51

OFrP/Arma - Fist contacts

goodies1.jpg

Opération Frenchpoint is still at work, now on Armed Assault. We're in the process of adapting our former work to meet Armed Assault standards and modifying existing ArmA models with French Central-europe camo pattern.

arma_01_s.jpg

Redefinition of the shellproof screen and the pockets in order to match french standards

Occitania and SoldierIsNotHistory (former partners) joined our ranks smile_o.gif

As you can see above, Occitania worked beyond the simple texture modification as he also redefined the shellproof screen and the pockets in order to match french standards.

Ikar is currently working on the integration of some models like : the Puma SA-330, the Mirage 2000, the C-160 Transall or the VAB.

Whilst everyone is on the deck the release of the official tools will actually give the signal for the the real take off.

-= OFrP Team =-

goodies4.gif

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>www.ofrp.net</span>

The CE pattern looks really good. Frenchpoint was always a favourite of mine so i can't wait to see it brought into the shiny ArmA world.

Wonder how it will look alongside Irish DPM textures.

Some new screens from the weapons adaptation and a new Gallery on the OFrP official website.

armaacogvm8.jpg

As you can see, it will need some graphic improvement (especially texture) but the famas already looks good, it will need the right shader and it should be ok smile_o.gif

Bravo! I really enjoyed using the Frenchpoint legionnaires

in Flashpoint. Looking forward to using the clairon in

ArmA (or isn't it called that any more?)

Wow, great work here notworthy.gif

Keep up the great work, I am already studying some french to get in the mood smile_o.gif

SOBR[1st-I-R] @ Jan. 03 2007,03:46)]Who had expected the French to release the first ArmA addons ?

Write it in the history books... its a FAMAS biggrin_o.gif

Nothing is released yet, i want to play with that things to say: yes, they are the first that released addons (the IED does not count).. but maybe its like i44 and no one ever get a touch on all the awesome stuff until the end of arma whistle.gif

Sorry I44 icon_rolleyes.gif

Great work! I guess you can not wait for mod tools.

I've just got one question:

Do you envisage to add félin program in later release even if it's not your priority for the moment?

I LOVE the title of this thread! ^^

Sounds kinky. Maybe somebody has a fetish in the OFrP team? biggrin_o.gif

j/k