Sign in to follow this  
nigelbland

Demo today....WOOT

Okey... almost one hour after it was suposed to come out and still no link to download it, checked on torrent sites for the domo still nothing... to anyone who has it PLS PLS PLS upload it somewhere so we can get it...

I hate File Planet and verry dissapointed on BS for hostin it on file planet...

Filename: ArmADemo103.zip

Looks like the demo contains some stuff from 1.03 patch, or I've just too big imagination smile_o.gif

Looks like the demo contains some stuff from 1.03  patch, or I've just too big imagination   smile_o.gif

your probably right

How (il)legal would it be to host this somewhere else? Is it 'fileplanet only', or can a subscriber download it from fileplanet and then upload it anywhere he wants?

Looks like the demo contains some stuff from 1.03 patch, or I've just too big imagination smile_o.gif

your probably right

Hmmm, not sure.

They're probably making demo not MP compatible with full game, that's all. In which case next patch for full game would be 1.04 wink_o.gif

How (il)legal would it be to host this somewhere else? Is it 'fileplanet only', or can a subscriber download it from fileplanet and then upload it anywhere he wants?

it shouldent be illegal at all... the demo is suposed to be free right soo... its not important where its downloaded from...

Who ever has it PLS upload it somewhere so the rest of the comunity can get it...pls pls pls pretty pls GOD dammit

Iam dying here banghead.gifcrazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]They're probably making demo not MP compatible with full game

If I get your drift right, the demo is a different island so we won't be able to cross over. However I hope its got enough in it to keep us busy until Feb

IF any one has gotten the ArmA demo can you pls send it to me via email or MSN messenger or any other way and ill upload it on my website for the rest of the people, or if you have anywhere to upload it then pls do...

There's reduced version of Sara island, called SaraLite. The Demo contains three modes: co-op, CTF, CTI

THANKYOU

THANKYOU

THANKYOU

THANKYOU

THANKYOU

I F***ING LOVE YOU ALL notworthy.gifyay.gifinlove.gif

and i ahve some words for FilePlanet " GO SUCK A LEMON YOU MONEY LEACHers"

KISS MY ASS-PHALT!!!

where do i click on the tiscali link?

I'll tell you when mines finished  wink_o.gif

where did you click?

where do i click on the tiscali link?

I'll tell you when mines finished  wink_o.gif

^haha^

i'm getting from gamers hell, getting over 700 KB/s steady.

Please note that if by any chance you download a demo build 5108 it's not the final version which is supposed to be 5109.