Sign in to follow this  
Frantic

Biki modified

Hi

I havent found a Biki forum part here, so i hope im right here.

I have seen that someone called Hardrock has modified most of the Biki site and now the links on the armedassault.com site to the Biki site are no longer working.

So can someone plz change it back how it was before?

Cause at the moment all links to the Biki site are useless.

with best wishes

Frantic

The BIki is being officially reworked atm, that´s why the links don´t work anymore. I´m afraid you have to adjust the links.

The Biki is the community's resource centre to do with as they see fit, so if for the good of the community some things are changed thus breaking links on ArmA.com then so be it, just try to keep Jennik updated with what he needs to fix when the page movements are final smile_o.gif

The Biki is the community's resource centre to do with as they see fit, so if for the good of the community some things are changed thus breaking links on ArmA.com then so be it, just try to keep Jennik updated with what he needs to fix when the page movements are final smile_o.gif

He's gonna update arma.com tomorrow. smile_o.gif

ah cool...thx guys.

i was just wondering why the changes were done, see no improvement...

whistle.gif

i was just wondering why the changes were done, see no improvement...

whistle.gif

First of all, the change is not completely done yet.

Second, of course things have changed ( crazy_o.gif ). That's why you have to rethink a bit, but then you will notice the better structure of the categories and articles. wink_o.gif

... and if you don't see improvements, you didn't see how it was before tounge2.gif