Sign in to follow this  
mr burns

Goodbye Placebo

BUZZARD @ sometime, somedate)]Brazil

Soo.. Where is the man going to? And why? I guess brazil makes sence as his wife is brazilian, at least the speaks it.. (iirc, and why do i know that?)

Defined positions are below Placebo. He can be anyplace, anytime, where you least expect it. And when that happens, it's quite probable that he shows up with a couple of WLs to share with the community. He's like an evil Santa Claus. xmas_o.giftounge2.gif

Take care, Placie. Don't get lost in the rain forests - if there are any left in this world.

Goodbye you will be missed, has to be clear by now.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year wished to you and Good Luck with the future

Salute.jpg

Tonight we had a call to arms for a special reason, to salute Placebo. I´ve setup a little scenario to express our respect and to say "good-bye" in the CiA way.

You know we had both, good times and bad times, and I bet you sometimes cursed me the same way as I did curse you, but in the end we communicated on a level of grown-ups.

There isn´t much to say that hasn´t been said already here in this thread, I´m sure you´re a loss for BIS and maybe even more for the community here. Definately for me.

Thank you very much Paul for all what you have done and all the best wishes fly out to Praha from CiA and from me.

Bals.

Best wishes for all to come placebo + family, you've been a good MOD to put up with all of us over the years and my hat goes off to you for that. You will be greatly missed by man, not so much others...

Regards & Best wishes HH smile_o.gif

The words "Perm ban #name" are wonderfully familiar. However forum rules are forum rules *grumble* and you upheld them better than most forum mods out there, in addition to your PR stuff for BIS.

Have a merry crimbo you politically correct honky twat xmas_o.gif

Well to keep it simple - " ACDC Style: We Salute You ".

To put in more longer terms:

- You kept the forum under control

- You kept everyone in order

- You pointed people in the right direction

- You delivered awesome news

- You were great

wink_o.gif

We shall miss you! And Never forget you!

Brazil, really?

Hey man, if you are coming to Brazil, don't hesitate to contact me!

"e vem aqui pra gente tomar umas cervejas geladas!!"

All the best to you! tounge2.gif

Regards!

Good luck in your pursuits Paul. You've been a wonderful asset to this community. And will be leaving very big shoes to fill.

Highest regards,

Nathan

smile_o.gif

Its not possible to leave flashpoint/Arma... I've been trying for years... He'll be back...

True words. Anyway, best of luck, Placebo and thanks for the company! Let's not hope the qualitybar drops a notch or two once you've left the building...

I in no way thought this was going to happen.

Good luck and happy living.

sad_o.gif Well Paul it's been a wild ride.....

I've been a member here in one form or another going on five years and every step of the way you have been here to guide us, correct us and lead us. I wish you the very best and hope that you will at least let the community know how you are doing from time to time.

I wish you the best in your next endeavor. notworthy.gif

All the best,

Scott

i v read on arma info news that PLACEBO leaving ...

just to say thank and i hope to see u in game! bye !!

edit: can u correct my title please smile_o.gif bye and no by thank and sory for my english

Good luck with everything, hope you life brings all you want.

Semper Fidelis!

Placebo - What can I say. Our relationship is very special.

I shall miss the way you check our threads. The way you take a disciplined hand with all of us nooblets...

My love for you is undying and I have just one question...

Placebo will you marry me?

PS Please don't Ban me... inlove.gif

PSS If Smiley Nick comes on and starts saying we are already married after that game of Nogville its ALL LIES!

PSSS On a serious note bye Placebo and good luck with whatever you do.

That's so pitifully. Placebo is the face of BIS from its beginning. I have only recently joined this forums and he is already leaving.

Its not possible to leave flashpoint/Arma... I've been trying for years... He'll be back...

True notworthy.gif

I'm not saying good bye, i'm saying CUL wink_o.gif