Sign in to follow this  
JamieOFPFiles

European Armed Assault To Feature Exclusive Conten

Nice they are continuing to support AA with new addons like they did Flashpoint, hope it continues after 505's release.

It's probably exclusive as much as the U.S. edition of Flashpoint had exclusive content, which was then added in the 1.20 patch for EU Flashpoint.

I would think that a patch will be needed to get the current versions up to the 505 version, and I would hope that the "exclusive" content would be available to the thousands of beta testers they have right now as payment tounge2.gif

Hehe Amen to that.

Great news.

banana_love.gif

Here's what my crystal sphere says:

As we were used to with OFP, Arma will be patched more in the coming weeks - the 505 games release will be the up-to-date patched version - and we will have the same content implemented into the patches already - thus having the same version of Arma at the same time when it's released by 505.

And three or four months later, there will be a Resistance .. erm .. an expansion pack that you can buy. tounge2.gif

I dont get why everybody is so afraid that the so called exculsive content isnt going to be released for non 505 area.

Isnt it clear by now that "exclusive" doesnt exist anymore just look at some of the games comeing out they say its exclusive for the pc and then it comes out 3 months later on all the consoles.

I bet they will make a patch with all the extra content for the non 505 area's.

And what's with the people who bought the german or chzech version? Will this be included in an Patch/Addon then?

Maybe read the post again where it says Placebo said...??

Placebo said already that in the end 505 customers and czech,polish,german customers will have exactly the same game. So no doubt that 505 extra content will be patched for the lucky crowd who already own the game.

Guest RKSL-Rock

Anyone curious as to where these Su-34s will fly from in Sara?

If its aligned with the North Sara Side there wont be a suitable runway for it?

And it is on the South then its a just adding even more fire power to the Blufor!?

Any way at least we get more content and maybe with the introduction of more planes BIS will take a proper look into the aircraft flight model too!

The Exclusive content is probably a plastic soldier and a paper map tounge2.gif

Anyone curious as to where these Su-34s will fly from in Sara?

If its aligned with the North Sara Side there wont be a suitable runway for it?

And it is on the South then its a just adding even more fire power to the Blufor!?

Any way at least we get more content and maybe with the introduction of more planes BIS will take a proper look into the aircraft flight model too!

Su-34_001.jpg

huh.gif

Russian aircraft carrier? whistle.gif

Would be yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

There is an airfield on North Sara, now i was on work, when i finish i will post an screenshot wink_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
There is an airfield on North Sara, now i was on work, when i finish i will post an screenshot wink_o.gif

There isnt a proper Hard surface runway anywhere in the North.  But there is a grass strip at Pita in the East and 'disused' airstrip on the island of Antigua in the North East sea.

I cant find anywhere that would support and Su34.

There isnt a proper Hard surface runway anywhere in the North. But there is a grass strip at Pita in the East and 'disused' airstrip airstirp on the island of Antigua in the North East sea.

I cant find anywhere that would support and Su34.

I think thats i was talking about, there is only an small grass strip, but i need to check it when i arrive home smile_o.gif

I really hope BIS imrpove the plane physics (a lot) if they are releasing more planes, as of right now like mentioned before these jets will not even be used. They seem like some cheap console game to me, were they like this in the XBOX version anyone?

Maybe one day we can combine ArmA and LockOn together smile_o.gifhttp://www.members.optushome.com.au/aus_twisted1/pics/lockon/

They should release the modding tools to the community NOW because we all know that modmakers make the addons we end up using. The community has proven with OFP that it will spend alot more time and effort into making addon content. Why not just let the developers fix all the engine bugs and let the community modmakers do what they do best?

BIS wont release the tools until they think they have exhausted the revenue for future addons from themselves first, so like OFP I don't think we can expect to see the tools for at least 12 months or more  confused_o.gif

I really hope BIS imrpove the plane physics (a lot) if they are releasing more planes, as of right now like mentioned before these jets will not even be used. They seem like some cheap console game to me, were they like this in the XBOX version anyone?

Maybe one day we can combine ArmA and LockOn together smile_o.gifhttp://www.members.optushome.com.au/aus_twisted1/pics/lockon/

I prefer Arma and Falcon 4 biggrin_o.gif

BIS wont release the tools until they think they have exhausted the revenue for future addons from themselves first, so like OFP I don't think we can expect to see the tools for at least 12 months or more confused_o.gif

Nope, "tools" available or not nobody comes close to what BIS can do. Some people like to say that BIS only needs to come up with the engine and the comunity does the rest... thats ridiculously far from true, Resistance is the proof wink_o.gif .

Don't get your panties in a bunch worrying about some buyers getting exclusive content and others being left out. Even *IF* this was not made available via download by BIS or the publishers for the rest of the ArmA community, 1 day after its released it will be depacked and uploaded by someone in the community itself.

Hell, I'll do it if nobody else does.

But... having said all that - looking at the alledged content listed here, I'm not crying. Who wants any of that crap? So many much more and better weapons, vehicles, and other objects to be had...

BTR80

T80

M2/M3

A10

AH64

M14

M14EBR

SOCOM

I look at the "exclusive" list and *yawn* - I've got other fish to fry frankly.

The BTR-80 and Bradley would be suitable for Arma, but what's the point of having a bunch of M14 variants when you already have a SPR? If anything, east side should be getting more addons, particularly in air units.

There's some software meant for military use that integrates Jane's F-15, Steel Beasts, and OFP. It'd be so sweet if that group developed a civilian version of that. biggrin_o.gif

Stop with the conspiratal "bis wunts moar $ b4 they make the tools" bs. It takes time and effort to author those tools. They'll be out in due time. smile_o.gif

Hey Jamie maybe you should get a new BIS forum account b/c you don't work at OFPFiles anymore heh.

And niether do I........

Anyways yeh cool to hear bout the 'clusive content it would be later released in a patch right for other peoples?