Sign in to follow this  
Zombie_Mod

FAO BIS - FEATURE REQUEST

Mig and I would like to ask BIS to implement the STANDSTROKEFIST animation in the next ArmA patch, or if possible to give us the .RTM animation file and we'll implement it ourselves.

I would like to make the ArmA zombie mod you see. What use are zombies if they cannot attack rofl.gif

I've bought a new graphics card, upgraded my RAM to 2Gb and now the only bottleneck are your good selves. I unbin'd the config.cpp and saw the standstrokefist was missing. Can you help???

I hope you don't think that Mig or I are so self-important and up our own arses that we deserve special treatment, but we do know you are zombie fans xmas_o.gif

Would everyone who wants the zombie mod for ArmA please sign here, hopefully this will hurry BIS up tounge2.gif

Signed! We don't need just a standstrokefist animation but an eating animation too smile_o.gif We are using the smoke animation for simulating zombie eating their victims biggrin_o.gif

Signed

PS: Can someone tell MiG not to shoot? He is pointing a gun at me and meio-maluco. (jk) xmas_o.gif

No idea what standstrokefist does ....

but Im signing up for zombies !!!

smile_o.gif

Can you describe what standstrokefist does? Is it just a "punch"?

Actually I'm not much interested in zombies, but I'd like to

see a "werewolf" addon so I can have a laugh getting some

payback for "Dog Soldiers"  tounge2.gif  I suppose a "punch" animation

might come in handy for that so, if it isn't a major addition

which will take time from more urgent corrective work in

ArmA, then I'm for it.

I AM 10000% WANTING ZOMBIES!

Signed

(yes i said 10000, Although only 100% is possible. Zombies are special because they are the most awesomest thing ever invented)

notworthy.gif

notworthy.gif

man i love you guys who make these zombies.. you don't know how many countless hours i have/will have fun with my budds at the Lan parties.

smile_o.gif

I haven't really got into the whole modding-ArmA thing... yet, but why can't you just export the animation from OFP? Or make a new one? If the tools aren't out yet, just wait a little while.

I may be way out on thin ice here, but aren't all animations that are in the main .cpp loaded into the memory? So for every animation that's added ArmA will get more demanding. Not much, but still more demanding than before. It'd be nice if someone could confirm this. But if this is the case, then no, I do not wish to have zombies in ArmA unless the animations are included in the addon pack itself. smile_o.gif

-Signed !!

As a big fan of G.Romero movies id love to see some decent zombie missions in ArmA tounge2.gif

Getting BIS to make features for addons is a bit dumb IMO. I think it would be better to ask for animation tools to be released so addon makers can make their own animations.