Secret Agent:  Unstoppable

Mission Name: Secret Agent: Unstoppable

Island: Malden

Number of Players: 3 to 21

Player Slot Setup: 1 Civilian VS 20 Soviet

OFP Version Required: Resistance 1.96

Addons Required: General Barron's "EditorUpdate102.pbo"

DOWNLOAD ADDON

If link does not work go to www.ofpec.com THEN Editors Depot THEN Tools THEN Editor Upgrade

Description: A secret agent has entered enemy territory, the soviet controlled Malden Island, and he has been given an assignment. Only the secret agent knows the assignment, however, the soviets are aware it will be 1 of 5 objectives. The agents mission is to accomplish his assignment and get off the island alive. The Soviets objective is to kill the agent. The secret agent is outnumbered and outgunned. But that is ok because everyone knows secret agents do very well under bad odds, and besides, he has a few tricks up his sleeve.

Features:

-5 objectives for the secret agent, 1 objective is randomly selected and assigned to agent.

-Secret Agent Car with (unique) radar, nitrous, smoke trail, and explosive barrels.

-Random start points for the secret agent.

-View Distance options.

-Time of day options.

-Time limit options.

-Some civilian traffic.

-AI Police patrols.

-Intro/Outro cinematic video

-Classic Bond music (of course)

Download mission at my website

Please post any comments, suggestions, problems in this forum.

Thanks,

Enkoodabaoo

er it asks for a password, have i missed it somewhere. I know its a secret agent mission so if you tell me the pass word i will promise to eat it so it wont fall into enemy hands.

Oops, sorry about that. No password is necessary now.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. smile_o.gif

Played this mission last night and thumbs up for it, was really fun. Good job. The Agent never did manage to complete a mission, soviets won each time. pistols.gif

Nice mission, but I think way to hard!

I also played it some times, and the special agent never won!

AI units shot him, he got ran over by civ cars or he crashed with that stupid Bond-car.

That Bond-car is to slow on small roads. Maybe he should drive a Bond-jeep...

But: very good mission-idea, better than serial killer, nice Bond-feeling, good job with that dynamic mission objectives.

Maybe hostile AI should be taken out exept in places where civs would be shot anyway? I ain't played it yet but Agent could act AI like in front of Soviet humans to avoid detection.