Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack

Jackal that buttstock is truly anal! (I mean in an "extreme amount of detail" - sense.) Impressive! Havent bought ArmA yet and trying hard not to. You make it even harder.

Jackal that buttstock is truly anal! (I mean in an "extreme amount of detail" - sense.) Impressive! Havent bought ArmA yet and trying hard not to. You make it even harder.

you make them sas soldiers for arma and i`ll buy it for ya wink_o.gif

at 19.99 on amazon thats well worthi it i am thinking.

excellent work jackal ,cant wait for these .

Huhuh huhuh anal butt.

plaintiff1 - Thats nothing short of pointless spam.

Perhaps +1WL will help remind you that that kind of post is simply not acceptable.

Good to see you again BlB

@J326 the C7 looks rather appealing i must say.

Indeed, its great to see you again BlackBlood.

@Rhodite: Thanks for keeping the peace.

I've just completed the work I've been doing on the C7/M16A2 foregrip, which had some bad lighting issues that seemingly couldn't be fixed without a near-complete re-make of the faces concerned. Anyway, its fixed now.

Just a quick post to say that the Diemaco rifles are finally done (C7s, C7A1s, C7A2s, C8s, C8A1s and C8A2s, as well as a few variants of the SFW - all with different optic variants).

I'll post some screenshots in the next few days hopefully.

I've also found that some of my weapon defines are ok, its just the magazine defines that need sorting (and putting in the CfgMagazines section), so hopefully the port from OFP to ArmA wont be as slow as I had originally thought. Hopefully.

-Post removed due to a slight over-reaction on my part.-

Why is it EVERY SINGLE PATCH from BIS causes more bugs than it fixes? None of my weapons even work now, the models don't show up, nor do ANY of the primary weapons ingame for me. This is fantastic. I fire bullets from my genitals, this is out-fucking-standing.

Might be caused by Mapfact's stuff:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=58862

Thats confirmed. I removed 'MAP_Misc.pbo' and everything appears to work normally now. Thanks for the wuick headsup, I almost killed someone.

Jackal, what version of ArmA were you running? I was running Morphicon German and had no issues with patching with the MAPfact addon set.

I was running the UK Retail version (1.04) Patched to 1.05, but having removed ONLY the MAP_Misc.pbo the problem is fixed so its DEFINATELY that.

Just got done working on the HK416 receiver textures.

SJB_HK416_Early1.jpg

As I was lacking hi-resolution images of the receiver, they're loosely based on my airsoft HK416, and roughly based on what low-res images I did fine on the internet.

I have PLANS, but whether they'll make it into the initial release remains to be seen.

As I was lacking hi-resolution images of the receiver, they're loosely based on my airsoft HK416, and roughly based on what low-res images I did fine on the internet.

wow_o.gif Damn Jackal this look's just awesome! thumbs-up.gif

Keep it up!!!

I've some detailedish pics of the receiver if still needed...

Regards Mark.

Made a bit more progress on the HK416, this time in the forward assist region wink_o.gif

SJB_HK416_Early2_tn.jpg

Click the above image for a larger preview.

Maybe I'm being presumptuous but how are the SCARs coming? smile_o.gif

I think I read somewhere you plan on including them.

lol my friend who is a airsoft dude owns a 416 he will be very happy when i'll show him your work jackal! biggrin_o.gif

Good looing stuff as usual thumbs-up.gif

I haven't taken much time to look at the SCARs yet, they're on my to-do list though.

*looks at HK 416*

*drolls over keyboard*

*wants to buy airsoft version*

tounge2.gif

nice jackal, really nice thumbs-up.gif