Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack

wow. Busy boy.

Lemme say you are a god for making such a huge pack.

too bad ARMA is still in its infancy......otherwise there would be more tools available to make addon production easier.

crazy_o.gif

*longing for the day when an RPK-74 is made*

I dont no if it would be possible, but a steyr AUG would be nice, I realize you have a lot of work to do and mostly likely wont be able to do it, it would be nice. notworthy.gif

looking great jackal, keep up the good work and i can't wait to see the weapons on my harddrive!

I'm waiting for this pack with a lot of anticipation Jackal326 , from you I expect nothing less than perfection my friend smile_o.gif

If you intend to give full animations to all this weapons let me suggest you Panda[PL] 's help (if you need and if he's willing to of course) he's very impressive animating weapons, he goes away beyond what I thought would be possible to achieve in ARMA.

Hm.

No SCAR.

Yep, I'm requesting the SCAR and variants, as well. And while I'm at it, I want Santa to bring me an AA-12 shotgun, an Ares Shrike LMG, and an (X)M-25 Air Burst Weapon.

Just chalk it up to greed, and virtual reality bloodlust.

I want Santa to bring me an end to the constant requests. You'll get what you're given and (hopefully) like it. If I kept on working to include every single weapon requested, the pack would never be finished and never be released. If I get time I'll try to include as many weapons extra as possible, but at the end of the day, you'll get what you're given.

In other, less rant-like news, I've made further progress on uopdating the texture-maps of some of the older-models (mainly merging small textures into one, larger texture). I've also just got done on the basic M16A4 using the new M4A1 model as a base with heavy modifications where necessary. I'll post some ingame shots when I get a chance to actually test it. wink_o.gif

Well Said, just continue the good work and release the pack with what you want in it.......

Looking forward to this quality release.....

Impressive list. One question - reading through the pistol list I noticed a "Sig P227". Never knew such a variant existed. What is it?

Impressive list. One question - reading through the pistol list I noticed a "Sig P227". Never knew such a variant existed. What is it?

Typo on my part.

Looks like a very impressive list, I'm (as I'm sure many others are) anxious to see it released.

my only question is if you will make any m4 variants with different buttstocks (magpul, crane, etc.)? or maybe adding the m4 buttstock to the m249?

my only question is if you will make any m4 variants with different buttstocks (magpul, crane, etc.)? or maybe adding the m4 buttstock to the m249?
Quote[/b] ]I want Santa to bring me an end to the constant requests.

smile_o.gif

EDIT: Although I think I remember seeing a screenshot from Jackal of an M4 or HK416 with the Vltor stock from Laser's mod, or maybe Im thinking of something else.

Quote[/b] ]I want Santa to bring me an end to the constant requests.

smile_o.gif

EDIT: Although I think I remember seeing a screenshot from Jackal of an M4 or HK416 with the Vltor stock from Laser's mod, or maybe Im thinking of something else.

not a request, mate. just a question for jackal wink_o.gif

might be too late, but it would have been better to implement americas army style, rifle modding feature, that u could select what mods u want in a gun.

@ bugkill. If permissions are give I'll see about buttstocks as I want to have a magpul CTR and UBR :P

@ -Puma- Witht the ArmA engine is that even possible?

@ -Puma- Witht the ArmA engine is that even possible?

With lots of scripting... FFUR had something like it implemented in one of the later versions. Tbh, Im happy with the current system, besides, who changes their optics and laser aimers mid battle?

might be too late, but it would have been better to implement americas army style, rifle modding feature, that u could select what mods u want in a gun.

You reverse engineer the engine and make that possible, and I'll include functionality for it in the pack. How does that sound? wink_o.gif

The M4A1s will come with the "default" M4A1 stock. The HK416s will come with the crane stocks, and I may add other stock variants too, if I get time.