Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack

Quote[/b] ]I'll include both (the standard PSG1 and PSG1A1).

In a world of compromise some don't

thumbs-up.gif

The PSG-1 was build for urban combat. You have an integrated BDC for 100 to 600 m (100 m increments).

The Schmidt & Bender scope is nice, I have a S&B scope myself (4-16x50).

Schmidt & Bender is propably the best brand for scopes at all.

Quality made in germany wink_o.gif

What pistols will be in the Pack? Is there a complete list?

Is it now possible to make customanims?

I'll provide you with a full list nearer the time of release (which wont be for a while yet, still need Oxygen2 to make final touches on the model, and I'm assuming that wont come before the 505 release, which itself is still some time away).

A month is still a month, and even then we're not guaranteed to get Oxygen2 with the 505 release (not bundled with it, I mean we probably wont get it the same day/week). Either way, I'll continue to make as much progress as possible with the tools we already have available, and go from there.

...and you can tell its exactly the same model from a simple screenshot can you? Cause, correct me if im wrong like, but most PSG1's would resemble the same shape, thus a model of a PSG1 would look very similar to a model of another PSG1.

Just my two sarcastic cents...

Btw, this model shite was discused to death before now, lets not do it all over again shall we?

Btw, this model shite was discused to death before now, lets not do it all over again shall we?

Indeed.

The PSG1 model was taken from a CS 1.5 replacement model over 3 years ago, so I think your chronology is a little out there, or your just completely wrong, though what are the chances of that? [/sarcasm].

Jackal , if i may ask : why are you choosing to convert CS models instead of custom models from newer games? (CSS has a wide range of custom high quality models , more then old CS i think) .

Some of the newer additions to the pack are from CSS custom models. It was merely because I added the PSG1 a long time ago, (before CSS was around), that I used a CS model (with relevant permissions and credit of course). For example the new M4A1 is based on the Twinke Masta and Polygon's M4A1 model, that Pajama released as a DIY kit with various addons to choose from. It has been extensively modified since then, the only original part remaining is the upper and lower receivers, and the stocks (collapsable and fixed).

Anyway, I've made some slight progress with the ACOG optic, with some tweaking of the config and the 'eye' memory point, I've made itso I have a 3D Optic view:

ACOG_Opticview_thumb.jpg

^ CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE ^

Its still work-in-progress, but you get the general idea.

Well, I've managed to make a semi-decent looking Hensoldt scope for the PSG-1.

SJB_Hensoldt_thumb.jpg

(Textures by Twinke-Masta)

Its still W.I.P. but feedback is welcome wink_o.gif

I think it looks great! Keep up the great work. thumbs-up.gif

(Though I'm still secretly hoping to see an update on the C7A2's inlove.gif )

Abs

this looks amazing!

The textures on the Hensoldt are just perfect.

Maybe too perfect for the PSG1 itself...

Why Jackal326 don't you use the best models in CSS, for example

new M60 in CSS and that M4 i see better model CSS i mean custom model and skin of course. I want to see best AK47 in CSS to ArmA !!

Well then do it yourself. Jackal has put a lot of effort into this so be happy you have the first pack

Why Jackal326 don't you use the best models in CSS, for example

new M60 in CSS and that M4 i see better model CSS i mean custom model and skin of course. I want to see best AK47 in CSS to ArmA !!

Mainly because the M60 to which you refer is the one thats either 10,000 or, only has the side of the gun you see modelled, so the rest is just "empty" and consists of no faces. If I was going to use it, I'd need to model over half of the gun, so I might as well build one from scratch - not that I need to, as I'm happy with the model CheekyMonkey donated.

Also, see what Helping_Hand wrote.

Some of the newer additions to the pack are from CSS custom models. It was merely because I added the PSG1 a long time ago, (before CSS was around), that I used a CS model (with relevant permissions and credit of course). For example the new M4A1 is based on the Twinke Masta and Polygon's M4A1 model, that Pajama released as a DIY kit with various addons to choose from. It has been extensively modified since then, the only original part remaining is the upper and lower receivers, and the stocks (collapsable and fixed).

Anyway, I've made some slight progress with the ACOG optic, with some tweaking of the config and the 'eye' memory point, I've made itso I have a 3D Optic view:

ACOG_Opticview_thumb.jpg

^ CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE ^

Its still work-in-progress, but you get the general idea.

You don't actually see the tunnel of the optic like that if you were actually looking through the optic...

Only for parts requiring them, such as the receivers to show detail in the engraved markings etc. The rest of the guns probably wont require them.